NP's BULK ALCAR NOW AVAILABLE!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet now has bulk ALCAR available!

75 grams: $6.50
500 grams: $26.99
1000 grams: $49.99

The 500gm/1000gm will be shipped in multiple 250 gram containers due to some of my bottles being back ordered.

...COA's will be available this evening. Have the results just need to scan them in at home :D

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

You are the man. I will be needing some of this for my upcoming neuotropic kick stimulants stack.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal..you underpriced 1Fast which is hard to do. Good going.

Ming

Awards
I've been wanting to try this, I'll buy from you. You have some interesting multi vit's I've never seen before. Which do you recommend most for a male looking for any sort of test/horny/aphrodisia boost? Any more than another?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Weird... 1fast has not come down to match this price yet.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As Mike is getting bigger, I think he is less concerned with trying to match price on everything.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
every time I go to that site
I feel like a fat kid in a candy store, seriously
I usually open up all the supplements I want, then force myself to close the window down before I spend up large-
I save that type of shopping for nutraplanet.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was the very last dose of my 500 gram Alcar. Today a new batch arrived. The taste of the powder from yesterday's from todays was soooo much different. Is it the same stuff? Was the purity changed or anything changed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was the very last dose of my 500 gram Alcar. Today a new batch arrived. The taste of the powder from yesterday's from todays was soooo much different. Is it the same stuff? Was the purity changed or anything changed?
We went to a different supplier with better shipping times. This stuff goes so fast we can hardly keep it in stock.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see why it goes so fast. Good-stufff. Opps I better not promote it too much or Ill have to wait forever to order it=). Thanks!