Just finished tub of Superpump (Max)...what's next?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%

Question Just finished tub of Superpump (Max)...what's next?

As far as pre-workout goes?
    I've tried:
    White Flood (multiple times over the past 3-4 years)
    Craze (great but a little too intense)
    Got muscle marinade sample
    Any other ideas?
    Please don't say NO-xplode or C4 unless you are not a rep.
    Thanks in advance !
    ***PS looking for least amount of "crash" as I work long hours after my workout

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Right after a stim pre workout I would recommend a stim break for 2-4 weeks. Something like hemavol + stim free focus xt would work.

Then you could try purus labs condense (I really enjoyed it), MM might be a little strong especially if you're prone to crashes. PNI Prodigy had some great reviews and a promising formula. Or you really could use C4, I have always enjoyed C4 and its the only pre my wife will use.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Also USPLabs jack3d micro looks really promising as well.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Right after a stim pre workout I would recommend a stim break for 2-4 weeks. Something like hemavol + stim free focus xt would work.
    These are both good options that won't have any crash and will allow you to sleep afterwards. The hemavol will give you good pumps and caffeine free FXT will give you good focus and mental clarity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Non Stim - Hemavol
    Stim- Muscle Marinade,Animal Rage
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Non Stim - Hemavol
    Stim- Muscle Marinade,Animal Rage
    Animal Rage gave me ridiculous headaches. I ended up giving it away.

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Why change? Did u not like SP? I love the stuff
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Why change? Did u not like SP? I love the stuff
    I actually do too. One of my favorite pre's.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.59%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Then you could try purus labs condense (I really enjoyed it), MM might be a little strong especially if you're prone to crashes. PNI Prodigy had some great reviews and a promising formula. Or you really could use C4, I have always enjoyed C4 and its the only pre my wife will use.
    Love Hemavol. The only stim free PWO I like.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.61%

hemavol for no stim
    or volatile for a very low amount of stim.

Either would do you well
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Animal Rage gave me ridiculous headaches. I ended up giving it away.
    Really..Maybe i am fortunate (knock on wood) that i never get sides from any supp of any kind that i ever taken. I get great energy from A.R..Also I like SP and Craze OG ofcourse.Both great.

Have you tried Jack3d micro?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Really..Maybe i am fortunate (knock on wood) that i never get sides from any supp of any kind that i ever taken. I get great energy from A.R..Also I like SP and Craze OG ofcourse.Both great.

Have you tried Jack3d micro?
    I haven't yet, I'm doing a ConDense log on another forum and have not had the opportunity to try some of the newer products yet.

13. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

I haven't yet, I'm doing a ConDense log on another forum and have not had the opportunity to try some of the newer products yet.
    Cool man,im liking the ingredients in Jack3d micro...hows the condense going? I hear good things
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Cool man,im liking the ingredients in Jack3d micro...hows the condense going? I hear good things
    I'm really enjoying it. I got the crisp apple and it tastes just like a granny Smith. The pumps are some of the best I've experienced and the energy is really clean. I'm currently using 1.5 scoops to see how I respond before trying two but I do just fine with only 1 scoop. Some days the pump with 1.5 makes it hard to get full ROM.....

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Did you know of M5 ? sadly, NP doesn't carry it but its from the same group as C4. There is a new container that is actually 2 seperate sections which allows the user to selectivly modify the amount of stim added
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Did you know of M5 ? sadly, NP doesn't carry it but its from the same group as C4. There is a new container that is actually 2 seperate sections which allows the user to selectivly modify the amount of stim added
    But it's like stupid expensive. Cellucors only cost efficient product IMO is C4.

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter
    M5 is pretty sweet! I definitely like being able to control the amount of stimulants in the PWO. Lets me vary my workouts!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LivFit

M5 is pretty sweet! I definitely like being able to control the amount of stimulants in the PWO. Lets me vary my workouts!
    You could just get caffeine caps and add them to other less stim heavy Pres or just make your own mix for was less.

19. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

I'm really enjoying it. I got the crisp apple and it tastes just like a granny Smith. The pumps are some of the best I've experienced and the energy is really clean. I'm currently using 1.5 scoops to see how I respond before trying two but I do just fine with only 1 scoop. Some days the pump with 1.5 makes it hard to get full ROM.....
    Nice ..well i like full rom on everything i do,form n range of motion is everything..id drop back down to 1 scoop,imo....
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

You could just get caffeine caps and add them to other less stim heavy Pres or just make your own mix for was less.
    Dude,i added 200 mgs od Caffeiene to a couple samples i had of Hemavol,it was wild man..Hit some PRs bro,felt amazing.

I just picked upAllmax Taurine, Primaforce agmatine and primaforce citruline malate,all 3 in bulk form.As well as Allmax LCLT pill form ...havent started them yet but cant wait.The 4 together arw phenomenal,add some caffeine,u cant go wrong.

Beta alanine i want to pick up,but since i have Taurine,ill wait.Supposably Taurine and Beta Alanine,compete against one another.So u only need one or the other.Although i have rwad in proper doses they work in conjunction with one another.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Nice ..well i like full rom on everything i do,form n range of motion is everything..id drop back down to 1 scoop,imo....
    That's what I would use it at for sure. My log is sponsored though so I'm giving it a go with every dosing scheme so people can see how it effects me. I like it on days when I'm doing presses at 1.5 because I have a hard time getting a good pump in my chest normally but pull days are definitely one scoop

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Dude,i added 200 mgs od Caffeiene to a couple samples i had of Hemavol,it was wild man..Hit some PRs bro,felt amazing.

I just picked upAllmax Taurine, Primaforce agmatine and primaforce citruline malate,all 3 in bulk form.As well as Allmax LCLT pill form ...havent started them yet but cant wait.The 4 together arw phenomenal,add some caffeine,u cant go wrong.

Beta alanine i want to pick up,but since i have Taurine,ill wait.Supposably Taurine and Beta Alanine,compete against one another.So u only need one or the other.Although i have rwad in proper doses they work in conjunction with one another.
    Its hard to go wrong when you make you own blend, if you're looking at BA you might consider Gaspari Anavite for your vitamin because BA doesn't have acute benefits in a preworkout setting but does have cumulative benefits when taken daily and Anavite has BA and LCLT as part of the vitamin.

23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

That's what I would use it at for sure. My log is sponsored though so I'm giving it a go with every dosing scheme so people can see how it effects me. I like it on days when I'm doing presses at 1.5 because I have a hard time getting a good pump in my chest normally but pull days are definitely one scoop
    Cool man,sponsored logs are great..AppNut is sending me some goods as well,free,just have to log it. Sounds like a good deal man. Keep it up man!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Its hard to go wrong when you make you own blend, if you're looking at BA you might consider Gaspari Anavite for your vitamin because BA doesn't have acute benefits in a preworkout setting but does have cumulative benefits when taken daily and Anavite has BA and LCLT as part of the vitamin.
    Well yeah Taurine isnt necessarily a pre workout either,same situation as BA.i am taking 1500mgs daily of taurine with my breakfast,but its still used in many pre wos...i have Anavite at home now,but waiting to use it when i start one of the few all natty stacks i have set up..most all the bulk in stuff i bought above i plan on running when i use xf ara.Which should be round dec-jan....but we will see how it works out,lans change..I have so much **** at home.

Making my own blend keeps it interesting and its inexpensive which is good for me at the moment.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Well yeah Taurine isnt necessarily a pre workout either,same situation as BA.i am taking 1500mgs daily of taurine with my breakfast,but its still used in many pre wos...i have Anavite at home now,but waiting to use it when i start one of the few all natty stacks i have set up..most all the bulk in stuff i bought above i plan on running when i use xf ara.Which should be round dec-jan....but we will see how it works out,lans change..I have so much **** at home.

Making my own blend keeps it interesting and its inexpensive which is good for me at the moment.
    You should log the XF. I've been trying to justify the cost because I keep hearing such good things about ARA.

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Cool man,sponsored logs are great..AppNut is sending me some goods as well,free,just have to log it. Sounds like a good deal man. Keep it up man!
    The AppNut team are some great guys. I've talked with jdg on multiple occasions and thanks to him I should be logging an AppNut meets Purus stack sometime in Nov. Shoot me the link to that log when you start it via PM.

27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

You should log the XF. I've been trying to justify the cost because I keep hearing such good things about ARA.
    I think i may log it..its expensive man,but hear all good.Know a few ppl who ran it and loved it..So i gave into the hype..Found it for a good price,had a few bucks to spare.If i dnt log it,i will keep u updated through pm bro..winter i get super busy at work,so logging may be ridiculously hard to do and not consistant..but ill consider it,def man.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

The AppNut team are some great guys. I've talked with jdg on multiple occasions and thanks to him I should be logging an AppNut meets Purus stack sometime in Nov. Shoot me the link to that log when you start it via PM.
    Dude,i def will...at the moment drooks said he put it in for me and took all my info,now i just wait til i get it.

Getting 1 bottle of freetest and 1 bottle of hghup..probably going to invest ina secind bottle of free test on my own,ill see.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Dude,i def will...at the moment drooks said he put it in for me and took all my info,now i just wait til i get it.

Getting 1 bottle of freetest and 1 bottle of hghup..probably going to invest ina secind bottle of free test on my own,ill see.
    Yeah I got a free test on the way. Might consider adding hgh up but I'm definitely getting another free test so I can give them a full 8 week log for hooking me up.

30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Yeah I got a free test on the way. Might consider adding hgh up but I'm definitely getting another free test so I can give them a full 8 week log for hooking me up.
    Def should,supposably hghup u need 2-3 bottles to feel full fx..not sure about Freetest..depends on the money situation i may pick up 2nd bottle of each and run both 8 weeks.I have to see what the deal is as well as what will i run with it...might start ephedrine and caffiene with it and some sort of non stim pre w.o,maybe fo us xt,idk...No other test boosters at all.I wanna see whats the deal with app nut products
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

could this thread be any more off topic.....I kid, I kid

J/K..

I re-read the initial post as "what can I substitute for a pre workout" which has now carried over to recommendations for BA, LCLT, ARA, Freetest, HGHup,DAA
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

Def should,supposably hghup u need 2-3 bottles to feel full fx..not sure about Freetest..depends on the money situation i may pick up 2nd bottle of each and run both 8 weeks.I have to see what the deal is as well as what will i run with it...might start ephedrine and caffiene with it and some sort of pre w.o. No other test boosters at all.I wanna see whats the deal with app nut products
    I plan to use free test with DAA because it also boasts AI properties.

33. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

I plan to use free test with DAA because it also boasts AI properties.
    I was going to do that..but i want to see how app nut products are all alone,thats why im not doing daa with it.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

Craze, Jack3d Micro, Lit-up. I enjoy all three.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.51%

stim: maximize intense, white flood
    non-stim hemavol
    or just combine max intense and hemavol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    non-stim hemavol
    Or combine focus xt and hemavol
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.66%

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    non-stim hemavol
    Or combine focus xt and hemavol
    Either or work perfectly!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.14%

Love SP max. Other options - Clout/Bodyoctane for non stim. I really would like to try San's Fierce Domination and the new Dymatize Xpand 2x, interesting formulas
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%

I have to say Micro has impressed me a lot. The energy is clean (not in your face) and the pump is amazing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just finished cycle of Natadrol
    By Gettinpumped in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 03:50 PM
  3. Finishing JW for 8 weeks, what's next??
    By RunMav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 11:37 PM
  4. Just finished 28 days of M1T
    By wrczx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. Just finished cycle of Super One +... What next??
    By Cracker2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 03:15 PM