Just finished tub of Superpump (Max)...what's next?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
As far as pre-workout goes?
I've tried:
White Flood (multiple times over the past 3-4 years)
Craze (great but a little too intense)
Got muscle marinade sample
Any other ideas?
Please don't say NO-xplode or C4 unless you are not a rep.
Thanks in advance !
***PS looking for least amount of "crash" as I work long hours after my workout

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right after a stim pre workout I would recommend a stim break for 2-4 weeks. Something like hemavol + stim free focus xt would work.

Then you could try purus labs condense (I really enjoyed it), MM might be a little strong especially if you're prone to crashes. PNI Prodigy had some great reviews and a promising formula. Or you really could use C4, I have always enjoyed C4 and its the only pre my wife will use.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also USPLabs jack3d micro looks really promising as well.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right after a stim pre workout I would recommend a stim break for 2-4 weeks. Something like hemavol + stim free focus xt would work.
These are both good options that won't have any crash and will allow you to sleep afterwards. The hemavol will give you good pumps and caffeine free FXT will give you good focus and mental clarity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why change? Did u not like SP? I love the stuff

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards

Then you could try purus labs condense (I really enjoyed it), MM might be a little strong especially if you're prone to crashes. PNI Prodigy had some great reviews and a promising formula. Or you really could use C4, I have always enjoyed C4 and its the only pre my wife will use.
Love Hemavol. The only stim free PWO I like.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
hemavol for no stim
or volatile for a very low amount of stim.

Either would do you well :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Animal Rage gave me ridiculous headaches. I ended up giving it away.
Really..Maybe i am fortunate (knock on wood) that i never get sides from any supp of any kind that i ever taken. I get great energy from A.R..Also I like SP and Craze OG ofcourse.Both great.

Have you tried Jack3d micro?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really..Maybe i am fortunate (knock on wood) that i never get sides from any supp of any kind that i ever taken. I get great energy from A.R..Also I like SP and Craze OG ofcourse.Both great.

Have you tried Jack3d micro?
I haven't yet, I'm doing a ConDense log on another forum and have not had the opportunity to try some of the newer products yet.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I haven't yet, I'm doing a ConDense log on another forum and have not had the opportunity to try some of the newer products yet.
Cool man,im liking the ingredients in Jack3d micro...hows the condense going? I hear good things

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man,im liking the ingredients in Jack3d micro...hows the condense going? I hear good things
I'm really enjoying it. I got the crisp apple and it tastes just like a granny Smith. The pumps are some of the best I've experienced and the energy is really clean. I'm currently using 1.5 scoops to see how I respond before trying two but I do just fine with only 1 scoop. Some days the pump with 1.5 makes it hard to get full ROM.....

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you know of M5 ? sadly, NP doesn't carry it but its from the same group as C4. There is a new container that is actually 2 seperate sections which allows the user to selectivly modify the amount of stim added

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you know of M5 ? sadly, NP doesn't carry it but its from the same group as C4. There is a new container that is actually 2 seperate sections which allows the user to selectivly modify the amount of stim added
But it's like stupid expensive. Cellucors only cost efficient product IMO is C4.

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
M5 is pretty sweet! I definitely like being able to control the amount of stimulants in the PWO. Lets me vary my workouts!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M5 is pretty sweet! I definitely like being able to control the amount of stimulants in the PWO. Lets me vary my workouts!
You could just get caffeine caps and add them to other less stim heavy Pres or just make your own mix for was less.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm really enjoying it. I got the crisp apple and it tastes just like a granny Smith. The pumps are some of the best I've experienced and the energy is really clean. I'm currently using 1.5 scoops to see how I respond before trying two but I do just fine with only 1 scoop. Some days the pump with 1.5 makes it hard to get full ROM.....
Nice ..well i like full rom on everything i do,form n range of motion is everything..id drop back down to 1 scoop,imo....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You could just get caffeine caps and add them to other less stim heavy Pres or just make your own mix for was less.
Dude,i added 200 mgs od Caffeiene to a couple samples i had of Hemavol,it was wild man..Hit some PRs bro,felt amazing.

I just picked upAllmax Taurine, Primaforce agmatine and primaforce citruline malate,all 3 in bulk form.As well as Allmax LCLT pill form ...havent started them yet but cant wait.The 4 together arw phenomenal,add some caffeine,u cant go wrong.

Beta alanine i want to pick up,but since i have Taurine,ill wait.Supposably Taurine and Beta Alanine,compete against one another.So u only need one or the other.Although i have rwad in proper doses they work in conjunction with one another.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice ..well i like full rom on everything i do,form n range of motion is everything..id drop back down to 1 scoop,imo....
That's what I would use it at for sure. My log is sponsored though so I'm giving it a go with every dosing scheme so people can see how it effects me. I like it on days when I'm doing presses at 1.5 because I have a hard time getting a good pump in my chest normally but pull days are definitely one scoop

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude,i added 200 mgs od Caffeiene to a couple samples i had of Hemavol,it was wild man..Hit some PRs bro,felt amazing.

I just picked upAllmax Taurine, Primaforce agmatine and primaforce citruline malate,all 3 in bulk form.As well as Allmax LCLT pill form ...havent started them yet but cant wait.The 4 together arw phenomenal,add some caffeine,u cant go wrong.

Beta alanine i want to pick up,but since i have Taurine,ill wait.Supposably Taurine and Beta Alanine,compete against one another.So u only need one or the other.Although i have rwad in proper doses they work in conjunction with one another.
Its hard to go wrong when you make you own blend, if you're looking at BA you might consider Gaspari Anavite for your vitamin because BA doesn't have acute benefits in a preworkout setting but does have cumulative benefits when taken daily and Anavite has BA and LCLT as part of the vitamin.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That's what I would use it at for sure. My log is sponsored though so I'm giving it a go with every dosing scheme so people can see how it effects me. I like it on days when I'm doing presses at 1.5 because I have a hard time getting a good pump in my chest normally but pull days are definitely one scoop
Cool man,sponsored logs are great..AppNut is sending me some goods as well,free,just have to log it. Sounds like a good deal man. Keep it up man!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Its hard to go wrong when you make you own blend, if you're looking at BA you might consider Gaspari Anavite for your vitamin because BA doesn't have acute benefits in a preworkout setting but does have cumulative benefits when taken daily and Anavite has BA and LCLT as part of the vitamin.
Well yeah Taurine isnt necessarily a pre workout either,same situation as BA.i am taking 1500mgs daily of taurine with my breakfast,but its still used in many pre wos...i have Anavite at home now,but waiting to use it when i start one of the few all natty stacks i have set up..most all the bulk in stuff i bought above i plan on running when i use xf ara.Which should be round dec-jan....but we will see how it works out,lans change..I have so much **** at home.

Making my own blend keeps it interesting and its inexpensive which is good for me at the moment.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yeah Taurine isnt necessarily a pre workout either,same situation as BA.i am taking 1500mgs daily of taurine with my breakfast,but its still used in many pre wos...i have Anavite at home now,but waiting to use it when i start one of the few all natty stacks i have set up..most all the bulk in stuff i bought above i plan on running when i use xf ara.Which should be round dec-jan....but we will see how it works out,lans change..I have so much **** at home.

Making my own blend keeps it interesting and its inexpensive which is good for me at the moment.
You should log the XF. I've been trying to justify the cost because I keep hearing such good things about ARA.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man,sponsored logs are great..AppNut is sending me some goods as well,free,just have to log it. Sounds like a good deal man. Keep it up man!
The AppNut team are some great guys. I've talked with jdg on multiple occasions and thanks to him I should be logging an AppNut meets Purus stack sometime in Nov. Shoot me the link to that log when you start it via PM.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You should log the XF. I've been trying to justify the cost because I keep hearing such good things about ARA.
I think i may log it..its expensive man,but hear all good.Know a few ppl who ran it and loved it..So i gave into the hype..Found it for a good price,had a few bucks to spare.If i dnt log it,i will keep u updated through pm bro..winter i get super busy at work,so logging may be ridiculously hard to do and not consistant..but ill consider it,def man.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The AppNut team are some great guys. I've talked with jdg on multiple occasions and thanks to him I should be logging an AppNut meets Purus stack sometime in Nov. Shoot me the link to that log when you start it via PM.
Dude,i def will...at the moment drooks said he put it in for me and took all my info,now i just wait til i get it.

Getting 1 bottle of freetest and 1 bottle of hghup..probably going to invest ina secind bottle of free test on my own,ill see.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude,i def will...at the moment drooks said he put it in for me and took all my info,now i just wait til i get it.

Getting 1 bottle of freetest and 1 bottle of hghup..probably going to invest ina secind bottle of free test on my own,ill see.
Yeah I got a free test on the way. Might consider adding hgh up but I'm definitely getting another free test so I can give them a full 8 week log for hooking me up.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah I got a free test on the way. Might consider adding hgh up but I'm definitely getting another free test so I can give them a full 8 week log for hooking me up.
Def should,supposably hghup u need 2-3 bottles to feel full fx..not sure about Freetest..depends on the money situation i may pick up 2nd bottle of each and run both 8 weeks.I have to see what the deal is as well as what will i run with it...might start ephedrine and caffiene with it and some sort of non stim pre w.o,maybe fo us xt,idk...No other test boosters at all.I wanna see whats the deal with app nut products

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
could this thread be any more off topic.....I kid, I kid

J/K..

I re-read the initial post as "what can I substitute for a pre workout" which has now carried over to recommendations for BA, LCLT, ARA, Freetest, HGHup,DAA

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def should,supposably hghup u need 2-3 bottles to feel full fx..not sure about Freetest..depends on the money situation i may pick up 2nd bottle of each and run both 8 weeks.I have to see what the deal is as well as what will i run with it...might start ephedrine and caffiene with it and some sort of pre w.o. No other test boosters at all.I wanna see whats the deal with app nut products
I plan to use free test with DAA because it also boasts AI properties.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I plan to use free test with DAA because it also boasts AI properties.
I was going to do that..but i want to see how app nut products are all alone,thats why im not doing daa with it.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Craze, Jack3d Micro, Lit-up. I enjoy all three.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
stim: maximize intense, white flood
non-stim hemavol
or just combine max intense and hemavol :D

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Love SP max. Other options - Clout/Bodyoctane for non stim. I really would like to try San's Fierce Domination and the new Dymatize Xpand 2x, interesting formulas

N

newbreed

Awards
I have to say Micro has impressed me a lot. The energy is clean (not in your face) and the pump is amazing.