Looking for new fat burner; help!

thesponge18

Awards
My diet is in check, along with my weight routine and cardio; I'm not looking for mass or size by any means. At this point, I'm looking to maintain my strength and drop the last few pounds to finish getting cut...then again, aren't we all!!!

So, I've run DAA+Erase and even run Combustion with TT-33 (the latter was rather disappointing). SO: I'm looking for a fat burner, preferably a single supplement rather than a stack, to add into my list to help me drop the last few. I'm on multis, glucosamine, omegas, b-12, whey, bcaas, and a good preworkout I don't abuse.

Any help or suggestions would be thoroughly appreciated. I'm looking at: Oxy elite pro (no, I still haven't tried it), running Erase by itself, Alpha T2, OxyECA, Hypershred, Exchange, or the following stacks of T2+Erase, Combustion+T2, or T2+Oxy Elite.

HELP!!!

Cheers! =)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cutting at 6'2" and 160 lbs sounds a bit...well underweight unless you are like 6% bf and even then...

Anyhow, for a single product you could try:

-Reduce-XT at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks. It is a cortisol control agent and it will help lean out the remaining fat...

Another option would be to run TTA at 1 or 2 grams a day (SNS TTA-500 is on sale at the moment in nutraplanet). Could look into PLCAR at 1.5-2g a day.

Honestly , all of the above can be stacked for a very low price and it will be best...specially if you stack it with the EC stack.

EC stack info:
http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/ecstack.html

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Cutting at 6'2" and 160 lbs sounds a bit...well underweight unless you are like 6% bf and even then...

-Reduce-XT at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks. It is a cortisol control agent and it will help lean out the remaining fat...

Another option would be to run TTA at 1 or 2 grams a day (SNS TTA-500 is on sale at the moment in nutraplanet). Could look into PLCAR at 1.5-2g a day.

Honestly , all of the above can be stacked for a very low price and it will be best...specially if you stack it with the EC stack.

EC stack info:
Good advice from my bro, Celorza!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet is in check, along with my weight routine and cardio; I'm not looking for mass or size by any means. At this point, I'm looking to maintain my strength and drop the last few pounds to finish getting cut...then again, aren't we all!!!

So, I've run DAA+Erase and even run Combustion with TT-33 (the latter was rather disappointing). SO: I'm looking for a fat burner, preferably a single supplement rather than a stack, to add into my list to help me drop the last few. I'm on multis, glucosamine, omegas, b-12, whey, bcaas, and a good preworkout I don't abuse.

Any help or suggestions would be thoroughly appreciated. I'm looking at: Oxy elite pro (no, I still haven't tried it), running Erase by itself, Alpha T2, OxyECA, Hypershred, Exchange, or the following stacks of T2+Erase, Combustion+T2, or T2+Oxy Elite.

HELP!!!

Cheers! =)
PNI thermadex is on intro sale at nutra planet for 21$ you can't go wrong bro

thesponge18

Awards
Sweet; I'm looking at all of the above now. Keeping the cost low definitely helps. And my height/weight stats aren't right. I've been lazy and haven't changed them. I'm right at 6'3" and about 184-186.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a good all in one product then take a look at DCP. Great product with good ingredients. EC stack is probably the most effective and quite simplistic. For a single ingredient, I really like TTA 500.

thesponge18

Awards
So, how does stacking Reduce XT with TTA-500 sound? Seems like a good combination from what I'm seeing here and in other threads. Plus, I have had good experiences with SNS products in the past, and I'm not blowing smoke up your rep butts, here ;). Prices are reasonable, though I definitely could use a break on 'em, though I'm not seeing them cheaper anywhere else.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alright folks, ended up going with the Aphamine + Shift stack from NP cause of the free shipping, and picked up myself some more DAA because it's heavenly. Hopefully this stuff does the trick. Cheers!
Nice pick up, you will be very happy

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing works better than ecg. ephedrine caffeine and Green tea. best fat loss stack I've ever done.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Nothing works better than ecg. ephedrine caffeine and Green tea. best fat loss stack I've ever done.
They say 25 mgs of E 3x times a day..along with caffeine 200mgs..Is that 200 mgs for the day or 200 mgs 3x a day.Which to me dont sound right by any means.

thesponge18

Awards
I'll have to give ecg the go round next time. The Aphamine + Shift will be here tomorrow and I'll be starting Tuesday. I'm stoked for a solid four weeks and go from there. Want to get lean and mean for the winter months and keep it that way.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ill try 300 of C and 75 of E and see how it goes....600 i may have to adjust to.Im already hyper amd loaded worh energy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ill try 300 of C and 75 of E and see how it goes....600 i may have to adjust to.Im already hyper amd loaded worh energy
In that case do 1 full dose Pre-workout and then two half doses of caffeine.

200mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81mg aspirin (Pre workout)

2x (100mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81 mg aspirin) 3-4 hours apart from each other...

It will be 400mg caff total, or you can simply have 2 doses of 50mg caff , or take them with a really light coffee.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll have to give ecg the go round next time. The Aphamine + Shift will be here tomorrow and I'll be starting Tuesday. I'm stoked for a solid four weeks and go from there. Want to get lean and mean for the winter months and keep it that way.
You're going to love the results! Keep us posted on how it works out:)

Hardgainer666

Hardgainer666

Awards
Hardcore smart dieting cardio and time . I can get down to 4% bodyfat when doing a show and iam 46

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
EC stack all day. Lean Xtreme if you are looking for non stim.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out are fat burning patch.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely the green tea definitely sweeter the deal. And it's synergistic with caffeine so win rin

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this stack with some TTA-500. I've used it for my last couple of contest preps with Reduce XT for cortisol.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
In that case do 1 full dose Pre-workout and then two half doses of caffeine.

200mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81mg aspirin (Pre workout)

2x (100mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81 mg aspirin) 3-4 hours apart from each other...

It will be 400mg caff total, or you can simply have 2 doses of 50mg caff , or take them with a really light coffee.
Exavt type of answer i was hoping for..and similar to what i was actually going to run to he honest..Thanks ,Cease!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My client finished there 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My client finished their 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.
So they exercised for about what.... A week?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I love this stack with some TTA-500. I've used it for my last couple of contest preps with Reduce XT for cortisol.
2 of my favorites along with EC stack of course.
My client finished there 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.
I stopped eating food for 12 weeks and lost 100 lbs. Am I doing it right?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think you also have to a bunch of sponsored products at once and claim only one of them works...when you have never used any before of course!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you also have to a bunch of sponsored products at once and claim only one of them works...when you have never used any before of course!
:laughing:

Well, well, well....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EC stack info:
This or the EC Stack + Green Tea. Money stack.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out our Lean Efx Refined. There are several logs going on about it now on here and lots of reviews if you google it.
Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank! I definitely will put up some end results on this thread. Stoked to get going. =)
Definitely! Alphamine + Shift is the money stack, you're going to be thoroughly impressed.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Depends are you drinking pregnant woman urine? If so, then YES!