Best non stim fat burner?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually stack shift with a low stim fat burner when I'm looking to reduce stim level, but recent blood work shows very low free t3 and tsh. So I want to avoid using any t2 supps like shift. What else can I take non stim to stack with a stim fat burner? Some things I have used and like are:
Tta500
Rk500
Alcar

Wondering what else is good out there for stimfree burners ! Thanks

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have Natural efx out and it is a huge seller with one of our national retail chains. It has an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer but is stim free. We also have 7 keto Dhea in it as well which has a huge following. You could take this product year round and it will not hit your receptors. If you have any other questions please let me know. You can use a coupon code of fit10 and get 10% off of on Nutraplanet.com. It is a great deal.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I usually stack shift with a low stim fat burner when I'm looking to reduce stim level, but recent blood work shows very low free t3 and tsh. So I want to avoid using any t2 supps like shift. What else can I take non stim to stack with a stim fat burner? Some things I have used and like are:
Tta500
Rk500
Alcar

Ive used Rasberry ketones before and wasnt impressed at all.Maybe i wasnt dosing high enough,but did follow labwl directions

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have Natural efx out and it is a huge seller with one of our national retail chains. It has an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer but is stim free. We also have 7 keto Dhea in it as well which has a huge following. You could take this product year round and it will not hit your receptors. If you have any other questions please let me know. You can use a coupon code of fit10 and get 10% off of on Nutraplanet.com. It is a great deal.
Can you elaborate on 7keto dhea? How Woul it work with test powder and jack3d micro.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
7 Keto dhea is a trademarked ingredient that Dr. Oz has stated as one of the best "belly buster" products out for people. We had already knew that the ingredient is a quality ingredient before he put it on his show. I could not tell you how it would react with those two products but we have never had any complaints of adverse reactions with it. Here is a link to give you more information on that ingredient. I want to point out that 7 keto dhea is just one ingredient in this product. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-835-7-KETO-DHEA.aspx?activeIngredientId=835&activeIngredientName=7-KETO-DHEA

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like RK500 with TTA500. Take a look at the new Thyrocaps.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This plus PLCAR and Green tea :)
I like green tea but didn't include it because it has a small amount of caffeine in it and he asked for non-stim, although I think it's nominal enough in the sns version to be considered so.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like green tea but didn't include it because it has a small amount of caffeine in it and he asked for non-stim, although I think it's nominal enough in the sns version to be considered so.
Technically RKs also have a tiny stim effect, yet both are negligible IMO , and at the price they are at...I would say it can only get better by adding:

SNS TTA-500

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like RK500 with TTA500. Take a look at the new Thyrocaps.
This plus PLCAR and Green tea :)
I'm a big fan of Lean Xtreme.
I can't take any cortisol control products or thyroid products due to medical history.

Rk does
Not stim me I take 1000mg pre bed with 3z currently and am on tta right now at 2 caps a day with oep 3 caps a day. I just came off a strong ephedra produc and reduction am so there is still a substantial void in stimulant content from my last stack.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Technically RKs also have a tiny stim effect, yet both are negligible IMO , and at the price they are at...I would say it can only get better by adding:

SNS TTA-500
Whats the main benefits of using tta500?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Decimate was created just for this purpose. Awesome stim free product and can be stacked with other stim products. Just saying :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Decimate was created just for this purpose. Awesome stim free product and can be stacked with other stim products. Just saying :)
Why not add some double D's into the mix and add DCP to deciMATE and make it a killer non stim fat stack

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SNS TTA-500
I agree on the bolded especially at the higher doses some of us use:p

For one for TTA500 cant be beat(price and results)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have seen it and looks great. Planned on using at some point, but now that I cantuse t2, decimate just got bumped up the list

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree on the bolded especially at the higher doses some of us use:p

For one for TTA500 cant be beat(price and results)
Agreed.

And how much are you dosing...good God...did Coop get you on his Mega-dosing ideas for certain supps?
Yes I have seen it and looks great. Planned on using at some point, but now that I cantuse t2, decimate just got bumped up the list
Forskolin and Rawolscine is also off your list Cam. Get your tests done first.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not add some double D's into the mix and add DCP to deciMATE and make it a killer non stim fat stack
or SlinSane v2?
Just a thought.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can taking a product like shift cause adverse affects if I have low t3 and tsh. Could it lower it further?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...

And forskolin is just fine for you, not sure why it wouldn't be?
Alright. So I will remove all plans To use shift.

I remember when I took kelp with iodine, I held weight n was extra soft..When I dropped it, I seemed to lean out noticeably.. I'm speculating that anything that's supposed to speed up thyroid/metabolism is actually having the reverse affect in me... Is this possible?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes...

And forskolin is just fine for you, not sure why it wouldn't be?
Hm it has hormonal interactions upon a longer dosing time span doesn't it Coop? Just wondering if he should dose any kind of supplements without his study...but I guess this it too much for me to guess or advise...You handle this one :D! You are the Dr. here hehe.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alright. So I will remove all plans To use shift.

I remember when I took kelp with iodine, I held weight n was extra soft..When I dropped it, I seemed to lean out noticeably.. I'm speculating that anything that's supposed to speed up thyroid/metabolism is actually having the reverse affect in me... Is this possible?
If you were megadosing iodine, suppression is possible.

Hm it has hormonal interactions upon a longer dosing time span doesn't it Coop? Just wondering if he should dose any kind of supplements without his study...but I guess this it too much for me to guess or advise...You handle this one :D! You are the Dr. here hehe.
It may positively affect thyroid output.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cold fingers and toes and nose- all signs of hypo thyroid?

DatRep

Awards
Can you guys cite studies proving the effectiveness of TTA or raspberry ketones?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently dosing tta one cap in AM on empty stomach. I follow IF so my next dose comes later About 8 hours

30 min pre second meal..

Is the morning dose pointless? Should it only be dosed pre meal?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm looking forward to trying this out soon

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Best non-stim stack I can think of is DCP and Decimate along with added TTA-500. So much win in that stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tta500
Rk500
Alcar

Throw in some gree tea broheim!