Daa with inhibit-p or estro blocker on cut

brv1102

Awards
I'm trying to decide on which to run to help cut and lean out between daa & erase/formasurge or daa & inhibit e. Which combo would be the most beneficial for dropping bf?

I will also likely add something for cortisol control like reduce xt or abliderate advanced.

Also want to throw in a little something else to help boost test possibly trib or division 1 or any other suggestions for a nice cheap test boost.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Formasurge is a great AI and will work well with DAA. At the same time, cutting calories can create moodiness in many individuals due to dopamine depletion, so I really like L-dopa for the purposes of mood elevation during a cut (plus it will also help preserve libido while cutting). The fact that it also reduces prolactin is a nice bonus. You really can't go wrong with either choice.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wonder if that explains me being a bit more ahort tempered over the last 4-6 weeks.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
hahahahaha! I had a feeling that was asking too much....OK take 2 inhibit P and then backhand him in the nuts :D
Lol,yeah thats way better..but dont expect a response of humor cause ,welll.....he seems like a very boring person,lol..no offense man,lmao

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lol,yeah thats way better..but dont expect a response of humor cause ,welll.....he seems like a very boring person,lol..no offense man,lmao
Please excuse me for not being a social butterfly on an online internet forum. I don't have the time to fill threads with back and forth drabble about unrelated topics, so I provide as curt and accurate a response as I can muster in order to help others. I am, however, quite flattered by how much you talk about me in my absence.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Please excuse me for not being a social butterfly on an online internet forum. I don't have the time to fill threads with back and forth drabble about unrelated topics, so I provide as curt and accurate a response as I can muster in order to help others. I am, however, quite flattered by how much you talk about me in my absence.
I <3 you,thats why!!!! And i have a **** load of time to kill at work,being its not busy season..and warbird started talking about u,lol,not me, warbird liok what u started,lol!! .<~~~~sorry about the exclamation points MR. C ,i know u dont like them.!!_

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I <3 you,thats why!!!! And i have a **** load of time to kill at work,being its not busy season..and warbird started talking about u,lol,not me, warbird liok what u started,lol!! .<~~~~sorry about the exclamation points MR. C ,i know u dont like them.!!_
Lol!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought you guys were cool....I was trying to get you guys to "make up" after yesterday.....OK mr cooper needs to keep the scientific wording to a minimum (first thing we learn in speech communications is to use appropriate language equivalent to your audiences language...no big science words, put it in lay-mans terms :D)....and jay will stop being a bully to mr cooper. there, we have a resolution.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I thought you guys were cool....I was trying to get you guys to "make up" after yesterday.....OK mr cooper needs to keep the scientific wording to a minimum (first thing we learn in speech communications is to use appropriate language equivalent to your audiences language...no big science words, put it in lay-mans terms :D)....and jay will stop being a bully to mr cooper. there, we have a resolution.
Oh man,lmao..Cooper has helped me with a few things already..He holds a special place in my heart :):):)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lots of Cy love....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
you're like me, you just like to bust his balls and keep him on his toes :D
I love bustin balls..i give it but can take it :):):):)..I have nothing against anyone here...we r all here for the love of the same thing!!!

Since i was 20 i been in an atmosphere or busting chops,i love it man.

brv1102

Awards
So i decided to order some abliderate advanced and take some extra daa i have sitting around, is there any anti estro properties in abliderate advanced or do i need to get an AI to run with daa to negate any estro sides?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i decided to order some abliderate advanced and take some extra daa i have sitting around, is there any anti estro properties in abliderate advanced or do i need to get an AI to run with daa to negate any estro sides?
I would recommend running Erase or Erase Pro if you are going to use DAA:)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA is more for cortisol control and fat loss. You really can't go wrong with Inhibit-P and DAA, quite complementary.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AA is more for cortisol control and fat loss. You really can't go wrong with Inhibit-P and DAA, quite complementary.
Why would you run Inhibit-P with DAA? Does it not make more sense to control estrogen?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why would you run Inhibit-P with DAA? Does it not make more sense to control estrogen?
DAA causes both LH and Prolactin rises, Inhibit-P has a dedicated formula to prevent the unwanted side effects of Prolactin and it could potentially help acne prevention, which comes with high LH and high Prolactin too (just some of the reasons, Acne has a myriad of causes).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA causes both LH and Prolactin rises, Inhibit-P has a dedicated formula to prevent the unwanted side effects of Prolactin and it could potentially help acne prevention, which comes with high LH and high Prolactin too (just some of the reasons, Acne has a myriad of causes).
I don't question the ability of Inhibit-P at all, as it seems to be a good product. I just would choose to prevent estrogen if I had to choose between the two, and in the case of DAA, estrogen seems to be the bigger concern. Wouldn't it make more sense to run both, if you can, or to run Inhibit-P with DAA as part of a PCT rather than when you are just running DAA in general?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't question the ability of Inhibit-P at all, as it seems to be a good product. I just would choose to prevent estrogen if I had to choose between the two, and in the case of DAA, estrogen seems to be the bigger concern. Wouldn't it make more sense to run both, if you can, or to run Inhibit-P with DAA as part of a PCT rather than when you are just running DAA in general?
I usually recommend running Erase+Inhibit-P with DAA. Since Inhibit-P came out that is haha, it makes the most sense and makes a more harmonious environment to boost test and mood at the same time, while preventing horrible sides haha.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually recommend running Erase+Inhibit-P with DAA. Since Inhibit-P came out that is haha, it makes the most sense and makes a more harmonious environment to boost test and mood at the same time, while preventing horrible sides haha.
Sounds like a perfect combo!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Could care less about estrogen concernes with DAA, i'm more concerned with prolactin.

I'm not saying i wouldn't use Erase v1, i think it's a great product. But in my mind, estrogen concerns with DAA are overstated. However, if i were on a cut, and wanted to use DAA, i would use Erase v1 and skip Inhibit-P. DAA + Erase v1 on a cut is money.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Could care less about estrogen concernes with DAA, i'm more concerned with prolactin.

I'm not saying i wouldn't use Erase v1, i think it's a great product. But in my mind, estrogen concerns with DAA are overstated. However, if i were on a cut, and wanted to use DAA, i would use Erase v1 and skip Inhibit-P. DAA + Erase v1 on a cut is money.
All of 3 of them + Reduce-XT or no cut...'nuff said :smoker:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

And your personal opinion for your own personal needs is wonderful, but the original poster asked about what to use on a cut. So Erase is the better option and I have no idea why you brought up Inhibit-P when you are now saying Erase.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
DAA never seems to help me whatsoever....only gave me sides....and I'd take prolactin control & estrogen control with it (L-dopa/1carboxy and erase/other AI)....seemed to happen anyways. Luckily I don't need test boosters anymore....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And your personal opinion for your own personal needs is wonderful, but the original poster asked about what to use on a cut. So Erase is the better option and I have no idea why you brought up Inhibit-P when you are now saying Erase.
Ok , lets not start the "this is better than this..." game please? Both are wonderful additions for DAA :) it is all a matter of taste and OP can decide. Let's play nice :D!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok , lets not start the "this is better than this..." game please? Both are wonderful additions for DAA :) it is all a matter of taste and OP can decide. Let's play nice :D!
I have no intention of putting down another company's product and in fact responded that all together would make a great stack. I am simply confused why somebody would recommend Inhibit-P over Erase and then go on to say that Erase was better for cutting, which is the goal of the original poster.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
He bought up Inhibit P cauze celorza i believe mentioned it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He bought up Inhibit P cauze celorza i believe mentioned it.
Yes, because Prolactin seems to be more of a concern for some people with DAA, controversially some people have reported only Estrogen side effects. It is a hit and miss with DAA and its side effects Jason.

Some people get Estrogenic Sides, some Prolactin sides, and the less lucky like me get both. Why not have all bases covered with Erase and Inhibit-P , which is what I suggested in the first place.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yes, because Prolactin seems to be more of a concern for some people with DAA, controversially some people have reported only Estrogen side effects. It is a hit and miss with DAA and its side effects Jason.

Some people get Estrogenic Sides, some Prolactin sides, and the less lucky like me get both. Why not have all bases covered with Erase and Inhibit-P , which is what I suggested in the first place.
Oh dude,I agree with ya,but alesksander asked why rhadam bourought up inhibit p.

i def dopnt question the need n use for it.

i was fortunate with my daa and erase run,i was good in all aspects. all i expierienced was some backne,some neckne and thats it..but nothing even major.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh dude,I agree with ya,but alesksander asked why rhadam bourought up inhibit p.

i def dopnt question the need n use for it.

i was fortunate with my daa and erase run,i was good in all aspects. all i expierienced was some backne,some neckne and thats it..but nothing even major.
If you want to control the Acne next time, Inhibit-P can most likely keep it under control IMO, give it a go if you get a chance for your next run brother. Just remember to run Erase along with it since you responded well to the DAA+AI combo too.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you want to control the Acne next time, Inhibit-P can most likely keep it under control IMO, give it a go if you get a chance for your next run brother. Just remember to run Erase along with it since you responded well to the DAA+AI combo too.
I was looking at the inhibit P the other day =)

im actually loaded up for a few runs around spring time.Im adding little by little. at the moment have SNS DAA 2x 180ct pills & 1x sns daa bulk,1xintimidate , 1x ALcar by sns...1xerase pro and 3x OG erase..among quiet a bit of other goodies =). im loading up while the OT is here so ill be set for a long run,where I will be set for a good year.Among a **** load of other stuff i have ara,gms,,recycle,endosurge,halotropin,zma,d3,pre w.os etc....

Dude,I wont ever run Earase without a DAA,its a homerun brotha!

Inhibit P,ill be adding in my next straight daa/Erase run most likley,since i know ill break out,ill get to see how effective of a product it is.