DAA, Erase, X Factor Advanced stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DAA, Erase, X Factor Advanced stack


    I'm about to start PrimaForce DAA and PES Erase stack and i was looking into adding Molecular Nutritions X Factor Advanced to the mix. Would this be a good stack and how long should i take each for? Thanks

    other supplements include a multi, creatine mono, bcaas, and zma


  2. this this will be my first test booster but I've taken Arabol and liked it (not the price tho). X Factor from what I've seen is supposed to be better?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG
    I'm about to start PrimaForce DAA and PES Erase stack and i was looking into adding Molecular Nutritions X Factor Advanced to the mix. Would this be a good stack and how long should i take each for? Thanks

    other supplements include a multi, creatine mono, bcaas, and zma
    Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

    Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

    Other words your set to have a nice run

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

    Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

    Other words your set to have a nice run
    XFA is weaker? I've tied the OG and didn't see much from it. My XFA run has been great though.

    Mostly strength with some size gains.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pixeljr

    XFA is weaker? I've tied the OG and didn't see much from it. My XFA run has been great though.

    Mostly strength with some size gains.
    Well guess it hit eveeyone diff...Supposably due to the fish oil it makes it less affective. I have jward both ppl say both,so it depends the person i guess
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

    Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

    Other words your set to have a nice run
    How did you dose glycergrow ?

    I tried it long time ago and got sick of taste & flakes on top

    Had good results ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    How did you dose glycergrow ?

    I tried it long time ago and got sick of taste & flakes on top

    Had good results ?
    Take it pre workout with ara..just dump gms powder in your mouth and wash it down wirh juice water gatorade whatever.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Take it pre workout with ara..just dump gms powder in your mouth and wash it down wirh juice water gatorade whatever.
    I def will try this stack .. how many servings did you dose daily ?

  9. 3scoops pre workout as directed, along with LCLT ( L Carnitine L Tartrate),ARA and Agmatine.All preworkout.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    3scoops pre workout as directed, along with LCLT ( L Carnitine L Tartrate),ARA and Agmatine.All preworkout.
    bout to pick up sum more xgels & will see if I can get a tub of glycergrow

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    How did you dose glycergrow ?

    I tried it long time ago and got sick of taste & flakes on top

    Had good results ?
    In case it helps I take glycergrow by dumping it into a cup with a little water, swirl it around and drink. Works each time.

    I hated dumping the powder in mouth and drinking water afterwards.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    I def will try this stack .. how many servings did you dose daily ?
    6-8 ara pills and 3 scoops gg pre workout

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

    Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

    Other words your set to have a nice run

    is the glycergrow taken alongside a pre workout or instead of ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG

    is the glycergrow taken alongside a pre workout or instead of ?
    Either way is fine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. i got my daa and erase in the mail today but I'm still waiting on the XFA. i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on timing and when to take these supps ? some people say to start the erase about a week into the daa when the effects start to kick in then then continue for a week after. i plan on taking two tubs of daa and two bottles of erase and i ordered the 200 count XFA so that'll be 50 days

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GETBIGG View Post
    i got my daa and erase in the mail today but I'm still waiting on the XFA. i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on timing and when to take these supps ? some people say to start the erase about a week into the daa when the effects start to kick in then then continue for a week after. i plan on taking two tubs of daa and two bottles of erase and i ordered the 200 count XFA so that'll be 50 days
    Take 3 Erase per day with food...spread out or at once

    Take 3g DAA per day, i like to split it into 2 doses
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Take 3 Erase per day with food...spread out or at once

    Take 3g DAA per day, i like to split it into 2 doses
    will do thanks

  18. GMS i take pre workout,along with a few other things.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

    Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

    Other words your set to have a nice run
    Agree with this. If you know where to look you can get 200ct for $78.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Agree with this. If you know where to look you can get 200ct for $78.
    Yes.Me specifically,found the Deal of the Day and made the best of it. Id look to try n find this deal by months end.


    $78.00-- 200 ct-- OG.XF.ARA & Glycergrow $26.00

    We on the same page here ?

  21. Haven't used an ArA product before, may have to try it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Yes.Me specifically,found the Deal of the Day and made the best of it. Id look to try n find this deal by months end.

    $78.00-- 200 ct-- OG.XF.ARA & Glycergrow $26.00

    We on the same page here ?
    I guess we both know how to get ripped eh?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    I guess we both know how to get ripped eh?
    Fkn right bro.

    Lets go Rangers!!! You Canadian?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Fkn right bro.

    Lets go Rangers!!! You Canadian?
    I am, lockout for the NHL, and go Habs!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I am, lockout for the NHL, and go Habs!
    Dude,im sick to my stomach over it..Rangers made some nice moves this summer..wasnt happy bout Losing Prust..Habs are going to love him..Dude will fight anybody,non stop energy but has no offensive skills what so ever..no hands..but is all heart..Prust and Mowen line 4,thats sick
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-22-2015, 08:27 AM
  2. DAA/Erase stack reviews??
    By TheHogMonster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 05:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:10 PM
  4. X-Factor Advanced Stack Question
    By 16gamer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Log in
Log in