DAA, Erase, X Factor Advanced stack

GETBIGG

Awards
I'm about to start PrimaForce DAA and PES Erase stack and i was looking into adding Molecular Nutritions X Factor Advanced to the mix. Would this be a good stack and how long should i take each for? Thanks

other supplements include a multi, creatine mono, bcaas, and zma

GETBIGG

Awards
this this will be my first test booster but I've taken Arabol and liked it (not the price tho). X Factor from what I've seen is supposed to be better?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm about to start PrimaForce DAA and PES Erase stack and i was looking into adding Molecular Nutritions X Factor Advanced to the mix. Would this be a good stack and how long should i take each for? Thanks

other supplements include a multi, creatine mono, bcaas, and zma
Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

Also get yourself glycergrow by Controlled Labs or some form of GMS.

Other words your set to have a nice run

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Try to find XFactor Original.Advanced is the weaker version due to it having omega 3's. Which alot of ppl dont know why it was added.

XFA is weaker? I've tied the OG and didn't see much from it. My XFA run has been great though.

Mostly strength with some size gains.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
XFA is weaker? I've tied the OG and didn't see much from it. My XFA run has been great though.

Mostly strength with some size gains.
Well guess it hit eveeyone diff...Supposably due to the fish oil it makes it less affective. I have jward both ppl say both,so it depends the person i guess

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How did you dose glycergrow ?

I tried it long time ago and got sick of taste & flakes on top

Had good results ?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Had good results ?
Take it pre workout with ara..just dump gms powder in your mouth and wash it down wirh juice water gatorade whatever.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it pre workout with ara..just dump gms powder in your mouth and wash it down wirh juice water gatorade whatever.
I def will try this stack .. how many servings did you dose daily ?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
3scoops pre workout as directed, along with LCLT ( L Carnitine L Tartrate),ARA and Agmatine.All preworkout.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3scoops pre workout as directed, along with LCLT ( L Carnitine L Tartrate),ARA and Agmatine.All preworkout.
bout to pick up sum more xgels & will see if I can get a tub of glycergrow

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards

Had good results ?
In case it helps I take glycergrow by dumping it into a cup with a little water, swirl it around and drink. Works each time.

I hated dumping the powder in mouth and drinking water afterwards.

GETBIGG

Awards

is the glycergrow taken alongside a pre workout or instead of ?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GETBIGG

Awards
i got my daa and erase in the mail today but I'm still waiting on the XFA. i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on timing and when to take these supps ? some people say to start the erase about a week into the daa when the effects start to kick in then then continue for a week after. i plan on taking two tubs of daa and two bottles of erase and i ordered the 200 count XFA so that'll be 50 days

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got my daa and erase in the mail today but I'm still waiting on the XFA. i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on timing and when to take these supps ? some people say to start the erase about a week into the daa when the effects start to kick in then then continue for a week after. i plan on taking two tubs of daa and two bottles of erase and i ordered the 200 count XFA so that'll be 50 days
Take 3 Erase per day with food...spread out or at once

Take 3g DAA per day, i like to split it into 2 doses

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
GMS i take pre workout,along with a few other things.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Agree with this. If you know where to look you can get 200ct for $78.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Agree with this. If you know where to look you can get 200ct for $78.
Yes.Me specifically,found the Deal of the Day and made the best of it. Id look to try n find this deal by months end.

$78.00-- 200 ct-- OG.XF.ARA & Glycergrow $26.00

We on the same page here ;)?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haven't used an ArA product before, may have to try it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Yes.Me specifically,found the Deal of the Day and made the best of it. Id look to try n find this deal by months end.

$78.00-- 200 ct-- OG.XF.ARA & Glycergrow $26.00

We on the same page here ;)?
I guess we both know how to get ripped eh?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I am, lockout for the NHL, and go Habs!
Dude,im sick to my stomach over it..Rangers made some nice moves this summer..wasnt happy bout Losing Prust..Habs are going to love him..Dude will fight anybody,non stop energy but has no offensive skills what so ever..no hands..but is all heart..Prust and Mowen line 4,thats sick

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dude,im sick to my stomach over it..Rangers made some nice moves this summer..wasnt happy bout Losing Prust..Habs are going to love him..Dude will fight anybody,non stop energy but has no offensive skills what so ever..no hands..but is all heart..Prust and Mowen line 4,thats sick
He is a good fit in Montreal, add lots of grit. We still need scoring but had a good draft. Carey Price is an absolute beauty.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
He is a good fit in Montreal, add lots of grit. We still need scoring but had a good draft. Carey Price is an absolute beauty.
Price is and to think they used the ploy of who do we trade Halak or Price..well price picked his game up..he will never be a Roy...and ill take Lundqvist over Price any day,just sayin ;)

GETBIGG

Awards
would adding endosurge 5 days on 2 days off or 4 pills a day instead of 6 for over the course of this stack be beneficial or too much?
so it would be: DAA/ Erase 60 days
XFA 50 days
endosurge (with above dosage) 42-45 days

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would adding endosurge 5 days on 2 days off or 4 pills a day instead of 6 for over the course of this stack be beneficial or too much?
so it would be: DAA/ Erase 60 days
XFA 50 days
endosurge (with above dosage) 42-45 days
I would just take it daily