kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Recently i have started to get red dots on my body (chest, shoulders, back, but not face at all). They are not filled with any fluid or anything just red dots. The only new supps I have added are XFA and Glycergrow. I also am taking SNS DAA. I have taken DAA before but not Sodium DAA. Has anyone else ever got any sort of reaction like this to any of these supplements? Any info would be grateful. Just kind of curious before I go see a doctor.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Recently i have started to get red dots on my body (chest, shoulders, back, but not face at all). They are not filled with any fluid or anything just red dots. The only new supps I have added are XFA and Glycergrow. I also am taking SNS DAA. I have taken DAA before but not Sodium DAA. Has anyone else ever got any sort of reaction like this to any of these supplements? Any info would be grateful. Just kind of curious before I go see a doctor.
Are you taking any niacin? That reaction isn't associated with anything you listed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking any niacin? That reaction isn't associated with anything you listed.
No I'm not but my roommate was taking it and we use the same shower... anyway I could have got it by sharing something?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Does he have the same bumps? Sounds more like a mild type 4 hypersensitivity reaction to something you came in contact with. Generally reactions to things ingested are evenly distributed around the body. Take an anti-histamine and see if it goes away.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If that be the case visit your dermatologist and have him blast them bumps with liquid nitrogen.

steppinRazor

Awards
If that be the case visit your dermatologist and have him blast them bumps with liquid nitrogen.
they're tiny, and most arent noticeable unless you look closely.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does he have the same bumps? Sounds more like a mild type 4 hypersensitivity reaction to something you came in contact with. Generally reactions to things ingested are evenly distributed around the body. Take an anti-histamine and see if it goes away.
Alright ill do that and thanks for the info

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not but my roommate was taking it and we use the same shower... anyway I could have got it by sharing something?
No. If it were flushing from niacin you would need to ingest it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
found out what it is a while ago but forgot to post it...its called pityriasis rosae... and let me tell ya it sucks... I have to wear long sleeves everywhere but I think its starting to fade away

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
found out what it is a while ago but forgot to post it...its called pityriasis rosae... and let me tell ya it sucks... I have to wear long sleeves everywhere but I think its starting to fade away
Ah viral, I've had it before. Had to "ballroom dance" with spots all over my arms. Took a good bit of convincing to let them know it wasn't contagious. It could also present as viral exanthem.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah viral, I've had it before. Had to "ballroom dance" with spots all over my arms. Took a good bit of convincing to let them know it wasn't contagious. It could also present as viral exanthem.
No way I would of did that haha. Ya I thought it was contagious also. The student health lady told me mine is pretty bad. My lesion started on my chest so the front of me is pretty bad, but ya the arms are spotted up pretty good also. How long before yours finally went away?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Oophh viral, nothing you can do but let it come out on its own. You can possibly help it along on its break out but that could have negative repercussions.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oophh viral, nothing you can do but let it come out on its own. You can possibly help it along on its break out but that could have negative repercussions.
I think I've had it for about 4-5 weeks now. So ya it should be going away soon enough.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
allergic reaction it sounds like