Abliderate Advanced

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been using Abliderate Advanced at one application first thing in the morning. Is this more than sufficient or is it more effective to apply a 2nd time after showering before bedtime?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once a day is perfect. Going twice doesn't help enough to equal the extra product time you'd get. You want it in the morning as cortisol levels are spiking.

Eviscerate and Smolder are better if one has the desire to apply them twice a day, but AA not really.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! Helps make the product go that much longer.

Once a day is perfect. Going twice doesn't help enough to equal the extra product time you'd get. You want it in the morning as cortisol levels are spiking.

Eviscerate and Smolder are better if one has the desire to apply them twice a day, but AA not really.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Can you apply this anywhere? I've noticed that my left arm is a lot leaner then my right..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it Abliterate once a day.. several times and love it.. never used it more.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you apply this anywhere? I've noticed that my left arm is a lot leaner then my right..
AA is to be applied pretty much only on the core, spine to spine. Smolder/Evisc can go other spots a bit better.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some Abliderate in the morning. Great cortisol control and goes on smooth on my abs. 1 dose daily the bottle lasts a while.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have AA on my core as we speak :) And smolder.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love me some Abliderate in the morning. Great cortisol control and goes on smooth on my abs. 1 dose daily the bottle lasts a while.
I use it for the smell.. I LOVE IT! serious lol

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?
You might see some benefits of increasing the skin tightening ingredients to a double dose. I do think some people have ran it more than once per day. If you're really looking for the absolute fastest results possible two times might provide them. It's just not something we generally recommend as it becomes unnecessarily expensive for the vast majority of consumers. I'd say go for it, as you might see some benefits if you are determined to finish the run by vacation time.

Keep us updated on feedback/results. I'm running it right now (albeit once a day) and already loving what I've seen in two short weeks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When i was doing a cut a while back i ran AA 1 dose mornings and Smolder 1 dose in the evening. I was pleased with the results. Gets a bit pricey, but it was a nice stack.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

maybe morning and mid day? Doesnt lean xtreme suggest morning and mid day? I believe although I could be wrong, those are the two main times cortisol spikes.

Why not just save the rest for later usage? No need to use it up just because.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
When I have used LX before, the recommended dosage was a cap upon waking up, one 4 hours later, and one before bedtime.

when doing transdermals, I don't think it would be much benefit to apply 4 hours apart which is why I was thinking of adding an evening dosage. Not trying just to use it to use it, but if there are additional benefits, then I am all for it.

maybe morning and mid day? Doesnt lean xtreme suggest morning and mid day? I believe although I could be wrong, those are the two main times cortisol spikes.

Why not just save the rest for later usage? No need to use it up just because.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I have used LX before, the recommended dosage was a cap upon waking up, one 4 hours later, and one before bedtime.

when doing transdermals, I don't think it would be much benefit to apply 4 hours apart which is why I was thinking of adding an evening dosage. Not trying just to use it to use it, but if there are additional benefits, then I am all for it.

no worries bro, just trying to say what i no.. i am curious as well. 1 dose works amazing for me, can't imagine it can get any better.

Fullergoku

Awards
at which body fat percentage would you see the most benefits from abliderate advanced?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at which body fat percentage would you see the most benefits from abliderate advanced?
Any really, but if higher body fats we would definitely recommend AA over Eviscerate or Smolder. Those tend to work best at bringing out the cuts and won't work as well on a real high body fat percentage. AA should be good to go at almost any BF.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, sorry to hijack the thread, i have eczema and after I applied it several times about a month ago, I seem to have broken out with rashes on my stomach. Any thoughts?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a question, sorry to hijack the thread, i have eczema and after I applied it several times about a month ago, I seem to have broken out with rashes on my stomach. Any thoughts?
Take some time off to let it heal and then reintroduce. Think this has happened to a few people and sometimes it didn't come back. Might need to PM matt.