Intimidate, testopro, stoked observations

rockme

rockme

Awards
Been on these for a week now, and could not help but wonder that they are causing a huge nutrient partition effect. I am currently on a bulk and tonight I was stricken with sensations of hypoglycemia. Foggy, lethargic, and craving sweets, I surrendered to a massive bowl of oatmeal with banana, strawberries, almond butter and Greek yogurt all mixed up together. My hypoglycemic symptoms instantly vanished. Anybody get like this on these? Also, my libido is once again shot, as it was when I did intimidate/erase pro over summer. Hoping the testo and stoked awaken my libido soon, as I'm pretty sure the intimidate is suppressing libido die to prolactin

rockme

rockme

Awards
Just found out I could take l dopa to counteract excess prolactin, but I'm going to have to drop either the testo or stoked. I'm taking so many supps at the moment, don't really want to add another. Prob drop stoked

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate hasn't had a negative effect on anyones libido I've seen yet. NMDA also cannot raise prolactin in levels similar to DAA, so I don't believe thats whats doing it. Not saying it can't be the Intimidate, but I believe it would have to be a different MOA.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Intimidate hasn't had a negative effect on anyones libido I've seen yet. NMDA also cannot raise prolactin in levels similar to DAA, so I don't believe thats whats doing it. Not saying it can't be the Intimidate, but I believe it would have to be a different MOA.
ok. good to know. are you guys still making hemavol in capsule form? the websites where i usually but it from have been out of stock for over a month. i had to resort to bulk agmatine and citrulline malate. im not sure if it's working as well as hemavol's matrix of ingredients. i don't take it in powder form because i do not consume artificial sweeteners

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok. good to know. are you guys still making hemavol in capsule form? the websites where i usually but it from have been out of stock for over a month. i had to resort to bulk agmatine and citrulline malate. im not sure if it's working as well as hemavol's matrix of ingredients. i don't take it in powder form because i do not consume artificial sweeteners

Yep, we still make it. It's in stock just about all places, including NutraPlanet.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet is still out of stock. guess i will just browse around the web
ahh sorry I thought they had it in stock, that sucks :(

definitely available elsewhere!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No capsules.. tablets :p haha

I love the tabs, just as much, if not more than powder!

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
No capsules.. tablets :p haha

I love the tabs, just as much, if not more than powder!

Mike
the tabs are great, just tricky sometimes timing it up prior to training to get the most out of them. I just stick to the powder, plus it's delicious :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
the tabs are great, just tricky sometimes timing it up prior to training to get the most out of them. I just stick to the powder, plus it's delicious :)
The tablets don't taste that bad either :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The tablets don't taste that bad either :p
if they sit on my tongue for more than a second.. they make me look like i just blew a smurf!