Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yah get some nice gains. My erase comes in Wednesday , I'm pumped

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Erase Pro,Dpol,Icariin& Creatine..makin great strength gains while still cutting...

Your going to like Erase,good luck on your run

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone. My avatar pic is fairly recent. Maybe I'll post an "after" pic.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is a good brand of creatine to run with erase?

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I am a huge fan of Creapure Mono.

AX German Creatine is German manufactured Creapure.
AX German Creatine is guaranteed to contain the highest purity level ever -- a minimum 99.95%.

$8.18 for 60 servings at NP
That's a great deal for creapure!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to do a log on this one.
What is the preferred template?

How much water do you guys drink with during the day on you erase runs?

P

pmdied

Awards
I am going to do a log on this one.
What is the preferred template?

How much water do you guys drink with during the day on you erase runs?
I drank about 100 oz, but the key for me was fish oil.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i dont stress water,i just drink what i drink through the day and dont keep track to be honest.Drink plenty of gatorades as well...I also take a multi ,fish oil and glucosomine msm h.a for joints...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im stacking my daa + erase with just creapture. Works real well and its cheap in bulk!

P

pmdied

Awards
That's correct. I'm 38 and took 4 capsules a day. Had absolutely no joint issues with Erase Pro, even taking it every day. The fish oil is the key although others like Super Cissus.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got it and took cap #1.
Is three a day good?
How do you guys dose erase?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's correct. I'm 38 and took 4 capsules a day. Had absolutely no joint issues with Erase Pro, even taking it every day. The fish oil is the key although others like Super Cissus.
God damn 4 caps, estrogen will never grace your internals ever again :p . For me 1 of regular erase is enough haha , maybe ill step it up to 2 eventually.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
God damn 4 caps, estrogen will never grace your internals ever again :p . For me 1 of regular erase is enough haha , maybe ill step it up to 2 eventually.
Isnt this ur first time using erase?

P

pmdied

Awards
Lol, 4 caps of fish oil..

T

tsugsr

Awards
I understand the OPs excitement.

Just got my order of erase and DAA from NP today, gonna start with 1/1 tomorrow AM along with fish oil, super cissus and a vitamin powder.

creatine mono, 1.M.R and compete for lift days.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I understand the OPs excitement.

Just got my order of erase and DAA from NP today, gonna start with 1/1 tomorrow AM along with fish oil, super cissus and a vitamin powder.

creatine mono, 1.M.R and compete for lift days.
Sounds good, good luck

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
DAA & Erase Pro is legit.

Best news was when i got home from work today and took off my shirt to have my girl tell me "Babe your breaking out all over your back" ,apparently she has no idea what its from.im about 18 days in and about 9 days in strength gains kicked,cutting calories,cutting fat and still getting stronger..

I have 1bottle EP and 1 bottle OG Erase on my shelf now and 2 bottles of sns daa(1 pill &1bulk) as well.. this weekend im ordering 2 more OG Erase,1x Endosurge &1x DAA by SS...

Couldnt be more pleased..great companies putting out great products...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
DAA & Erase Pro is legit.

Best news was when i got home from work today and took off my shirt to have my girl tell me "Babe your breaking out all over your back" ,apparently she has no idea what its from.im about 18 days in and about 9 days in strength gains kicked,cutting calories,cutting fat and still getting stronger..

I have 1bottle EP and 1 bottle OG Erase on my shelf now and 2 bottles of sns daa(1 pill &1bulk) as well.. this weekend im ordering 2 more OG Erase,1x Endosurge &1x DAA by SS...

Couldnt be more pleased..great companies putting out great products...
Thanks for the kind words Brutha

T

tsugsr

Awards
Breaking out? Hopefully you don't mean what that typically means, as in acne. In HS I used to have terrible acne and I'd hate to have those issues again going into my 30's.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Breaking out? Hopefully you don't mean what that typically means, as in acne. In HS I used to have terrible acne and I'd hate to have those issues again going into my 30's.
Backne bro...its not bad,like u may think...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I was prone to acne in high school also. I don't get any from erase

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have perfect skin,really,im lucky

Anyway Erase Pro and DAA im sure the two is a factor.Either way its a good sign.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have perfect skin,really,im lucky

Anyway Erase Pro and DAA im sure the two is a factor.Either way its a good sign.
Haha...my skins perfect..no big deal...

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I used to be acne prone also...and erase/DAA doesn't break me out these days. I'm pretty thankful!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I used to be acne prone also...and erase/DAA doesn't break me out these days. I'm pretty thankful!
Thanks for letting us know, I know some people had a few blemishes, but I don't think anything serious

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my Erase on Thursday. I had some of the best sleep in a very long time on both last night and Thursday.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it this bad?

[video=youtube;iEeMJgV75nQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEeMJgV75nQ[/video]

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Been stacking Erase and DAA for two weeks now and haven't noticed any acne. I'm feeling a little more strength at the gym, some drying out but not a lot, and my muscles are harder. Seems to be working.

Danny8

Danny8

Awards
I can't wait to try this stack, just got to decide erase or erase pro??

Advice?