That Alpha male feeling - what supplements?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have had an experience obtaining that alpha male feeling through natural supplements?

I experienced it on ISA-Test and Erase, Id be the guy who stood up for his girl, the man who stepped in to help the bullied, Id respectfully tell managers where to go when they were wrong, I was fearless. I really feel it helped my life and got things done, better job, the lot.

However, i got hair thinning with ISA-test and i as it came after erase i dont know if that contributed or not (during the 6 weeks all looked fine) so Im cautious moving forward (after feelign id hit the male hjackpot)

I want no hair loss but I want that feeling..... anyone? Is it even possible?
    Sounds like something alcohol does Honestly you don't need a damn supplement to be this guy. It is all in your head. Don't waste money on supplements for this.

2. Tongat Ali 100:1
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by andrewk369 View Post
    Sounds like something alcohol does Honestly you don't need a damn supplement to be this guy. It is all in your head. Don't waste money on supplements for this.
    I am this guy.

However, i know when I'm on test boosters it comes on tap, quick fire. Other time, when not, its a real power drain. One nights bad sleep and its cba cba cba

Done a bit of googling and people have been asking for the same thing.. they want this constant. IM A GOD feeling... without narcotics of course

Work, commuting, kids, overtime, workouts, sleep problems... takes it out of you, some days you go in feeling like a scared lamb, when every day is a "get out of my way" day when on erase etc.

So far, the leader, looks like dermacrine - test boost without the hairloss. Plus, application looks more fun than pills

4. Avena 20:1 @ 1.5 grams a day
    Added in some DIM at 300 mg a day and that boosted the feeling.

Certain forms of Tongkat worked in this regard.

Icariin worked but gave me mad headaches. Thought it was my BP because of the action but my doc said my levels were great.

Nettle @ 2 grams a day.

Erase @ 2 caps a day.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

5. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    I am this guy.

However, i know when I'm on test boosters it comes on tap, quick fire. Other time, when not, its a real power drain. One nights bad sleep and its cba cba cba

Done a bit of googling and people have been asking for the same thing.. they want this constant. IM A GOD feeling... without narcotics of course

Work, commuting, kids, overtime, workouts, sleep problems... takes it out of you, some days you go in feeling like a scared lamb, when every day is a "get out of my way" day when on erase etc.

So far, the leader, looks like dermacrine - test boost without the hairloss. Plus, application looks more fun than pills

You realize you could also employ AndroDrive, since you are open to Dermacrine. AndroDrive would be the oral version with high blood spiking abilities.

In fact, at just 1 (one) softgel a day (approx 66.5 mg) could put your DHEA levels in high/normal range....

2 a day would be 84 day supply

3 a day would be 60 day supply

I used to actually like scivations fenotest product and syntrax FUZE back in the day....they were herbals concoctions of fenugreek, trib, icarin
    etc..

-Matt
    •   

6. I haven't tried the topical yet, but I can say Sustain Alpha liquivade definitely helps in the libido department.

7. half a years supply might be an idea at $80 and be cost effective.
    Can we talk hairloss and androdrive?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    I haven't tried the topical yet, but I can say Sustain Alpha liquivade definitely helps in the libido department.
    Topical is even more pronounced try it out bud

9. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    half a years supply might be an idea at $80 and be cost effective.
    Haven't heard of any issues with hair loss and AD

10. I get it off Dpol, Formula X and Division1...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    half a years supply might be an idea at $80 and be cost effective.

The super-preg would keep scalp hair in check.

-Matt

12. 1, 3 D makes me feel alpha at 25mg without feeling too much like a crackhead. But no real point in taking it everyday.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The super-preg would keep scalp hair in check.

-Matt
    ^^^Forgot to mention that
    New dosage guidelines on AD would have one bottle lasting 8 weeks for most people

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    ^^^Forgot to mention that
    New dosage guidelines on AD would have one bottle lasting 8 weeks for most people
    new dosage guidelines ? info lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    new dosage guidelines ? info lol
    Based on feedback 3 soft gels should be the right amount for most people, anything more and the effects are over-pronounced...so one bottle will equal 8 weeks

16. Yes - I agree -- 3 is just right for me and most everyone I talk to.

-Matt

17. On the subject of dermacrine - where can I get it?? im googling to no avail or stupid 100 prices.
    everywhere else out of stock and the shop that is in stock has an incomplete website (cant check out) :/

Any other topicals with hairloss prevention? or i guess i could run it with Pygeum :/ either way under 40 and a good boosters, ph or otherwise.

merci!

18. i can find sustain alfa... comparable? whats the differnece?

19. IGF-2 looks good too, and not out of stock. DHEA, i think, after googling wouldnt be good for the hairline

20. formeron - looks good, has dht removal, AI plus its aph... win?

21. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    formeron - looks good, has dht removal, AI plus its aph... win?
    Formeron is legit. You won't be disappointed.
    Cultivating Mass.

22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Formeron is legit. You won't be disappointed.
    looks good, profile is ace, and reviews are consistent.. .and from the usa 33 delivered! cheaper than erase, with extras.

I'll let you know how i get on, liking the dht inhibitor and dermacrine is like gold dust, ccant find it, loses out!

23. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob

looks good, profile is ace, and reviews are consistent.. .and from the usa 33 delivered! cheaper than erase, with extras.

I'll let you know how i get on, liking the dht inhibitor and dermacrine is like gold dust, ccant find it, loses out!
    Yeah the derma by bps had a short run. Really too bad. Hopefully they'll be bringing back something of similar quality soon.
    Cultivating Mass.

24. alpha test usplabs

25. cant decide now, dermacrine aqua vide (which i can get) and formeron, or just pes erase which is dirt cheap and the same as formeron?

the oral dermacrine, is it any good, isnt it like takin pills?

26. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    cant decide now, dermacrine aqua vide (which i can get) and formeron, or just pes erase which is dirt cheap and the same as formeron?

the oral dermacrine, is it any good, isnt it like takin pills?
    Most people like the transdermal better it seems. I actually prefer the oral liquivade though. I got more aggression from it than TD.

27. is it noth toxic if taken orally?

ive just bought some topical forma anyway, should be a good comparison as ive tried erase, but this is the 'real' stuff with added benefits in high dose.

i may give dermacrine a shot next time round, if its better for gains

28. I've recently started taking 5-10g of maca a day and it seems to give me that alpha feeling - definitely notice increased confidence and energy

29. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    i can find sustain alfa... comparable? whats the differnece?

SA would be a better choice for sexual health

30. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    is it noth toxic if taken orally?

ive just bought some topical forma anyway, should be a good comparison as ive tried erase, but this is the 'real' stuff with added benefits in high dose.

i may give dermacrine a shot next time round, if its better for gains
    It is not toxic

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:04 AM
  2. I NEED that alpha male feeling back
    By Dyou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:29 PM