is herbal extracts instead of superdrol is the future for me????? - AnabolicMinds.com

is herbal extracts instead of superdrol is the future for me?????

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Cool is herbal extracts instead of superdrol is the future for me?????

I currently am at a crossroads. recently there was a ban on superdrol (2a,17aa, dimethyl 5a androstane) I was a distributor of this product. I am looking for a just as pharmalogically effective group of compunds that synergystically work together and powerfuly enough to cause supraphysiological results like a pro-anabolic but legal and safe product for the public that will not harm anyone and wont be banned eventually. I am very interested in making a product for myself and friends that are intersted in just paying cost not profit for somthing that can replicate my experinces in a product that can lower sex hormone binding globulin increase natural testosterone production to at least a average of 10-15mg a day in a avg male or a free test level of 250 pg/ml and at least 1000 total at the same time as lowering the activity of aromatase. I would like to use natural plant based extracts and compounds to achieve this. currently d-aspartic acid and tribulus terristes and DHEA are the current popular test bossting products on the market- these are not effective and can actually be counterproductive. DHEA can be seen is some men increasing estradiol levels and d aspartic acid can be used wrong and increase aromatase activity.

I have already used a combination of hard to find plant extracts, indole 3 carbinol and mega doses of resveratrol and naringen to bring my levels to the values I mentioned earlier but I was taking lots of pills and drinking different teas and was going to asian grocers and ordering from all over the internet to find the herbs I needed.
    I want to condense this down to 1-3 pills and find out exactly the actual single-compounds was in the certain extracts that produced my high testosterone level results in the values i mentioned earlier i had 350 free actually and 1300 total with estro at 28.....i dont want super potent extracts. im done chasing that rainbow. i want the actual cocaine of the coca leaf chemical compounds.

can PA help me??

in the morning i was taking nettle root extract, longjack 100;10 extract ashwaghanda, asian ginseng, acai, Calamus (aracea), and at night Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum, muira pauma, kava kava, longjack 110;1 extract, ashwaghanda, fo-ti,bulbine, i3c 5 times a day, and took resveratrol 5 times a day.

and i guess its worth mentioning. on this crazy herb cycle i felt very................hippy-ish and chilled . like my pothead days. sure i was taking kava but i mean it was like i wasnt yelling when crushing my pr's at the gym i was chilllllllllin

i drank this all with grapefruit juice and or tea with grapefruit extract

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

strong hump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

bumpy wumpy
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thread moved
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think everyone knows what SD is!

This is anabolics beling in the "Anabolic" section.

I dont get this thread
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
  2. m-drol is it a colne of superdrol
    By marrskid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. PLEASE, your suggestion about the supplements for me
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27