DHEA

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
43years old here. Is DHEA more effective towards someone over 40 years of age?

Transdermal form such as Dermacrine far more effective than oral?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
43years old here. Is DHEA more effective towards someone over 40 years of age?

Transdermal form such as Dermacrine far more effective than oral?
Transdermal DHEA like dermacrine is better IMO for a safer run of it...unless you wanna start looking at the Anabolic department and go for Super 1-DHEA or the Ultra 1-DHEA versions of them (the Andro and Alpha series).

Apply Dermacrine on your shoulders and upper back for best conversion results, I think someone at your age benefits more from them than us youngsters.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
The transdermal form should be more effective. I prefer to use on stomache,inner biceps,thighs or tops of feet where the the skin is more permeable. Runner have you used hormonals in the past?
Behind the knees is a good spot as well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been using tops of feet, inside of forearms/wrist, neck, groin area from hip to hip for androgel application....all places where there are plenty of veins/arteries and thin skin (just posted this in anabolics I think lol). think about where they cardiac cath you.....groin, neck. and its pretty obvious the tops of feet/wrist and inside of the forearms are veiny and thinly skinned. also the insides of the elbow joint, and back of knees like antihero said. I just apply dermacrine to my chest, upper arms, shoulders since those areas are available after androgel application. and yes, its a major PITA to apply androgel AND dermacrine EVERY DAY....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No! Not use before.

The transdermal form should be more effective. I prefer to use on stomache,inner biceps,thighs or tops of feet where the the skin is more permeable. Runner have you used hormonals in the past?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You mean us wise folks? LOL

Might consider Super 1-DHEA is a later cycle.

Transdermal DHEA like dermacrine is better IMO for a safer run of it...unless you wanna start looking at the Anabolic department and go for Super 1-DHEA or the Ultra 1-DHEA versions of them (the Andro and Alpha series).

Apply Dermacrine on your shoulders and upper back for best conversion results, I think someone at your age benefits more from them than us youngsters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21