Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in the day we threw in some Aspirin.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Somewhat a controversial ingredient in the stack.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Somewhat a controversial ingredient in the stack.
It is..aspirin alone every day can be tough on the stomach...thats one thing,bit in the eca stack, yes it is..

Got the caffeine.Just have to find the ephedra and have baby aspirin on hand and its not something i take daily.Here and there pre workout only to be honest.

How many mgs are needed to see max results with green tea? Think i read 750,is that right?

bubagump

Awards
Ephedrine--bronkaid can be found at your local pharmacy. It will be behind the counter requiring id to purchase

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ephedrine--bronkaid can be found at your local pharmacy. It will be behind the counter requiring id to purchase
Ty,funny thing i was going to and wanted to ask that question.but i didnt because im not sure if your allowed to mention where to buy anything unless its NP,which to an extent is a bunch of............ :(

Anyway, TY man,actually got the info before through google.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ty,funny thing i was going to and wanted to ask that question.but i didnt because im not sure if your allowed to mention where to buy anything unless its NP :(

Anyway, TY man,actually got the info before through google.
You are allowed. I am not sure but I think you are limited to around 60-120 tabs of Bronkaid a month , at least here in Texas it is that way...but the lady in the Wallgreens and the bro in the Walmart pharmacies will put in their SS# for me because they really think I suffer from minor asthma-attacks (I used to be in musical and regular theater in high school...I can put up a credible act).

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You are allowed. I am not sure but I think you are limited to around 60-120 tabs of Bronkaid a month , at least here in Texas it is that way...but the lady in the Wallgreens and the bro in the Walmart pharmacies will put in their SS# for me because they really think I suffer from minor asthma-attacks (I used to be in musical and regular theater in high school...I can put up a credible act).
Cool thnks man.I have a walgreens 10 blocks from me.60-120 pills a month is great..

Whats the avg amount to take and how many mgs does it come in?
Whats it run,$ wise?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cool thnks man.I have a walgreens 10 blocks from me.60-120 pills a month is great..

Whats the avg amount to take and how many mgs does it come in?
Whats it run,$ wise?
Check this so you understand Fully how to run EC stack and how many pills you need of everything for the cycles:
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Each Bronkaid contains 25mg of Ephedrine Sulfate BTW.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Wasn't Bronkaid discontinued/pulled form shelves? I haven't seen it around for a few months.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
awesome,yes I did some reading and saw it contains sulfate... ;)
thnx bro.
It is in a Sulfate form, it does not mean it "contains" sulfate...it's just...hm to put it simple , "formulated" into a sulfate.
guess ill find out tommorow when i go to the pharmacist
And it is don't worry , I just re-stocked last week. EC can be a year-round staple if you don't mind sacrificing some adrenal shutdown.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It is in a Sulfate form, it does not mean it "contains" sulfate...it's just...hm to put it simple , "formulated" into a sulfate.

And it is don't worry , I just re-stocked last week. EC can be a year-round staple if you don't mind sacrificing some adrenal shutdown.

can you explain the whole formulated into sulfate thing,please?

what did you pay and thats awesome news man.

how do you run your ephedrine?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I run it 3 doses a day with 200mg of caffeine and an 81mg aspirin on each dose.

http://www.dietpills-with-ephedra.com/FAQ/difference-between-ephedrine-sulfate-and-ephedrineHCL.html

That should explain it easy enough.
Yes, the aspirin i already have and bought is 81 mgs Walgreen brand,which is why i bought it cause of the lose dosage. I think thats the only real low dose aspirin comes in anyway,from what i have seen...I also just ordered earlier 90 ct 200mg caffeine pills as well...

Cool man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes, the aspirin i already have is 81 mgs,which is why i bought it. I think thats the only real dose baby aspirin comes in anyway,from what i have seen...I also just ordered earlier 90 ct 200mg caffeine pills as well...

Cool man!
Follow the pyramiding in scheme i sent yah if you havent done EC before. It's not light on some people , though I wouldn't say it's hard at all either...Just a matter of getting used to it and loving it.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Follow the pyramiding in scheme i sent yah if you havent done EC before. It's not light on some people , though I wouldn't say it's hard at all either...Just a matter of getting used to it and loving it.
Never used it and i honestly cant say why...just always stuck with a basic fat burner..i already sent both articles u posted to my email and ill be reading them tommorow at work..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Never used it and i honestly cant say why...just always stuck with a basic fat burner..i already sent both articles u posted to my email and ill be reading them tommorow at work..
I think everyone but me has used Ephedrine...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought they banned ephedrine many years ago? I notice bronkaid etc that are suggested in here have ephedrine in their formula. Was it just me imaging things or did they not ban it years ago? I recall they started cutting it with Guaifenesin due to the meth lab crowd, so it was not "pure" a LONG time ago (previously you could get straight up ephedrine HCL 25mg tabs)....but I swear they took it off the market at one point, the FDA or one of those agencies....

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
I thought they banned ephedrine many years ago? I notice bronkaid etc that are suggested in here have ephedrine in their formula. Was it just me imaging things or did they not ban it years ago? I recall they started cutting it with Guaifenesin due to the meth lab crowd, so it was not "pure" a LONG time ago (previously you could get straight up ephedrine HCL 25mg tabs)....but I swear they took it off the market at one point, the FDA or one of those agencies....
It is but you can only find it on asthma medicine ....but you can get plain e from our Canadian neighbors its legal there

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It is but you can only find it on asthma medicine ....but you can get plain e from our Canadian neighbors its legal there

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Ok so I am not going crazy :D so its no longer sold for standard OTC/recreational use (as in sold at gas stations for "energy" or fat loss back in the day). I also recall people having to get it from canada or wherever else, but why make it 'asthma medicine only', yet sell the asthma medicine OTC (or "behind the pharmacy counter but still OTC for adults")? kinda stupid, now people just go to the OTC pharmacy shelf to find it as opposed to health food stores or gas stations. Guess thats good for us though, so I'll not complain lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok so I am not going crazy :D so its no longer sold for standard OTC/recreational use (as in sold at gas stations for "energy" or fat loss back in the day). I also recall people having to get it from canada or wherever else, but why make it 'asthma medicine only', yet sell the asthma medicine OTC (or "behind the pharmacy counter but still OTC for adults")? kinda stupid, now people just go to the OTC pharmacy shelf to find it as opposed to health food stores or gas stations. Guess thats good for us though, so I'll not complain lol
Because the commoner just goes and buys a fat burner. They don't look at what the ingredients actually do.

Ephedrine is a fantastic, short-acting bronchodilator. Therapeutic use trumps​ "abuse" as a fat burner.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having used both Primatene and Bronkaid I'm not sure I've noticed much difference in either to really recommend one over the other.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Having used both Primatene and Bronkaid I'm not sure I've noticed much difference in either to really recommend one over the other.
I just picked up a box bronkaid. Going to get a 2nd. Well being its higher mgs and its sulfate wouldnt that make a difference??

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up a box bronkaid. Going to get a 2nd. Well being its higher mgs and its sulfate wouldnt that make a difference??
In theory Primatene is stronger than Bronkaid as it has a little more ephedrine by weight. The difference is quite thin though I believe. You should be GTG with either product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In theory Primatene is stronger than Bronkaid as it has a little more ephedrine by weight. The difference is quite thin though I believe. You should be GTG with either product.
Ephedrine HCl also has improved kinetics and a stronger onset.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thnx man..i already have 1 box of broncaid,so ill just run with it ,2 boxes should be good.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
go with which ever is cheaper by me at least that is Bronkaid :)
How would u dose the primetene? I believe the pri is cheaper? Would be fine to run a box of each in a cycle or should i just run the same stuff.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
if i remember right you just take 2 prima instead of 1 bronkaide? I never really looked to deep into it though :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
if i remember right you just take 2 prima instead of 1 bronkaide? I never really looked to deep into it though :)
So in the lo.g run the prima will cost more,but both are as efficeicient..yeah the prima is 12.5 ans brnkad is 25 mgs.

But thnx man,lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thnx man..i already have 1 box of broncaid,so ill just run with it ,2 boxes should be good.
Yeah, I usually run 2 boxes and then a break. Keeps me off the FBI radar as well ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get ephedrine or better yet the actual extract originally used if you look at the right places..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I usually run 2 boxes and then a break. Keeps me off the FBI radar as well ;)
Yeah def man,i know they scanned my license...My partnerr at work gave me a heads up on all that,lol...thnx brotha

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yeah def man,i know they scanned my license...My partnerr at work gave me a heads up on all that,lol...thnx brotha

It is so laughable - at least they have scanners now. I remember getting clariten at CVS a few years ago and it was ok here is the log book - write in your own info. Kinda defeated the point :)

Had to get susafed twice in august once for my wife and a week or two later when i got the same bug. Probably on some watch list now :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is so laughable - at least they have scanners now. I remember getting clariten at CVS a few years ago and it was ok here is the log book - write in your own info. Kinda defeated the point :)

Had to get susafed twice in august once for my wife and a week or two later when i got the same bug. Probably on some watch list now :)
Oh shiz y'all! He's got that sudafed! Geet heem!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Oh shiz y'all! He's got that sudafed! Geet heem!
like what the f are you doing to do with that it barely works for its intended use? i really do think they are going overboard with the controls.

D3Baseball

Awards
Coop what are your thoughts on frequent ingestion of guaifenesin (sp?) ?