Lookin to Get Back on Creatine But Theres to Many Types...

SeniorXJ

Awards
Yes i know this subject has tons of good threads & info, but its too much & im in a creatine info OVERLOAD & am more confused after reading thru them!! My basic question is finding a single product & type of creatine to run & the one thing i keep seeing is running the good old Creatine Mono as its cheap & effective. So what about all these other creatine types that are out there & are any of them worth a try??? Besides creatine Mono, theres CEE, Kre-Alkalyn, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, German Creatine, Creatine Nitrate, Creatine effervescent, etc, etc.

I like capsules over bitter drinks & found a decently priced, dosed, & capped Creatine Mono here: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

So from my research, would adding the Magnesium Creatine Chelate be a plus in improving exercise performance & delay exhaustion?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The worthwhile ones:

Creatine monohydrate - it increases muscular PCr and thus strength and intracellular hydration. Tried and true
MCC- offers a different form of GI uptake to reduce GI issues and help creatine monohydrate non-responders. Provides chelated magnesium, the most bioavailable form of arguably the most important mineral to supplement with. SNS makes a 501 count bottle that's a killer deal
Orotine - provides orotic acid, which comes with a host of benefits (see writeup)
Creatine nitrate - enhances performance through 2 mechanisms, one of which is independent of PCr

Red9

Red9

Awards
Creatine monohydrate is a great way to go. Go with a Creapure type

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'd go with the ON mono powder. It's cheap and you can just throw it in with a shake. I don't mess with all those other gimicky types of creatine. I hear there's a new one coming out call "creatine-super-hydroawesome-asskickerdrate." Should be the bee's knees.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The worthwhile ones:

Creatine monohydrate - it increases muscular PCr and thus strength and intracellular hydration. Tried and true
MCC- offers a different form of GI uptake to reduce GI issues and help creatine monohydrate non-responders. Provides chelated magnesium, the most bioavailable form of arguably the most important mineral to supplement with. SNS makes a 501 count bottle that's a killer deal
Orotine - provides orotic acid, which comes with a host of benefits (see writeup)
Creatine nitrate - enhances performance through 2 mechanisms, one of which is independent of PCr
I really like mcc. I like the magnesium I can get from it with the addition of creatine.. I also like creatine monohydrate tried and true. SNS offers some of the most affordable and highest quality creatine out there.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I would say creatine monohydrate and I would recommend that you get creapure. Allmax is a great, cheap creapure.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Creatine monohydrate is a great way to go. Go with a Creapure type
exactly^^ creapure creatine monohydrate,inexpensive and in good bulk quantity and very very effective. Your best bet is Allmax or ON.

Also a creatine effervescent is worth looking at..consists of sodium,carbs and suger..to help with better absortion,in a few diff ways obviousley

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 100 servings of creatine mono from nutraplanet for like 10 bucks. it mixes easy, has no taste, and does the trick

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I'd say MCC, creatine orotate, or dicreatine malate (although dicreatine malate feedback is purely anecdotal, as far as I know). Creatine monohydrate works and I go back to it every once in awhile only to be reminded that it sometimes doesn't digest well for me, although dicreatine doesn't bother me.