best cutting supplement?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question best cutting supplement?


    what do you guys think is the best cutting supplement out there? im leaning towards alpha T2 + DCP.
    really dont want to spend more than 60$.
    thoughts?
    thanks.


  2. Why not get: TTA-500 , PLCAR , EC stack. Perfectly natural and effective cutting combo that will last for a good while and well within your dosage value. Besides Nutraplanet has a sale on TTA-500 atm good time to stock up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. buy a food scale, save the other $45

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Why not get: TTA-500 , PLCAR , EC stack. Perfectly natural and effective cutting combo that will last for a good while and well within your dosage value. Besides Nutraplanet has a sale on TTA-500 atm good time to stock up!
    What role with cutting does TT-500 play?

    Most i know is about Potassium is def key when cutting,its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    What role with cutting does TT-500 play?

    Most i know is about Potassium is def key when cutting,its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.
    TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

    There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

    TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

    TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

    TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.
    Was typing up a response , but it seems pretty well explained here haha. Hope that helps up a bit.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Was typing up a response , but it seems pretty well explained here haha. Hope that helps up a bit.
    Perfect,TY...

    actually sounds like a great product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Perfect,TY...

    actually sounds like a great product.
    and it is.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  8. EC+11-KT+UR-spray+ArA+TTA

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    EC+11-KT+UR-spray+ArA+TTA
    I'll raise you 7/11+ABE+ArA+RK+TTA+GDA

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'll raise you 7/11+ABE+ArA+RK+TTA+GDA
    EC > 7 spray + ABE + GDA (not kidding, at least for body composition)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    EC > 7 spray + ABE + GDA (not kidding, at least for body composition)
    I should have added #NONSTIM forgot ...but I used to do it proper...ECY+A lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I should have added #NONSTIM forgot ...but I used to do it proper...ECY+A lol
    mmmmmmmm
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. OG ripped fuel (herbal caffeine and ephedrine) + yohimbe fuel + Bayer aspirin. Or OG diet fuel (herbal caff/ephedrine/yohimbe) + aspirin. Or straight up gangsta version ephedrine white crosses /dymetadrine 25 + no-doz + yohimbe rx + aspirin

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    OG ripped fuel (herbal caffeine and ephedrine) + yohimbe fuel + Bayer aspirin. Or OG diet fuel (herbal caff/ephedrine/yohimbe) + aspirin. Or straight up gangsta version ephedrine white crosses /dymetadrine 25 + no-doz + yohimbe rx + aspirin
    Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months

    Thank me later
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months

    Thank me later
    Damn u Americans and the ECA stack. Customs suck and we can't have it.

    Besides, my go to would be
    Aav2, alphamine, reduce XT and decimate+recompadrol
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Damn u Americans and the ECA stack. Customs suck and we can't have it.

    Besides, my go to would be
    Aav2, alphamine, reduce XT and decimate+recompadrol
    Whats the point of having 2x Alpha-Y along with a Novel Yohimbe Extract? Just wondering :/ isn't it overkill on the wallet and point?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons View Post
    what do you guys think is the best cutting supplement out there? im leaning towards alpha T2 + DCP.
    really dont want to spend more than 60$.
    thoughts?
    thanks.
    My vote would definitely go to an Ephedrine/Caffeine stack. I always see great results when I run it. You may want to check out Intermittent Fasting, also. It has really helped me maximize gains and fat loss.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months

    Thank me later
    seems the concensus is ECA. whats the point in the aspirin tho? my blood is already pretty thin.

  19. i should also mention that i have somewhat high blood pressure (145/85) so would the Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months still be ok?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons View Post
    i should also mention that i have somewhat high blood pressure (145/85) so would the Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months still be ok?
    What's the cause of your high blood pressure and why are you not correcting that before worrying about weight loss supplements? You don't need supplements to lose weight. You need a calorie deficit.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months

    Thank me later
    Oh I used to abuse these stacks back in the day (circa 1991-1999 as you can probably see by some of the formulas/brand names).....also clen of course as well. That is probably why my heart beats too fast now (like 90 after a short walk, then sit down and take a reading). So I don't use any stims now, since the last thing I want is my heart beating faster. other than some caffeine, strictly non-stim for me. Might as well live in Canada eh?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons View Post
    i should also mention that i have somewhat high blood pressure (145/85) so would the Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months still be ok?

    If your BP is high I would suggest taking this approach to EC stack (the Yohimbine would be added in the same manner as the pyramiding into it from this website) :

    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

    Also, keep in mind you should be taking care of the source of the problem your BP is high. As far as Blood Pressure Control supplements I would say your best bet is:

    -High Grade EPA/DHA Fish oil like Orange Oximega
    -CoQ10
    -Niacin
    -Celery Seed
    -Hawthorn Berry Extract.

    Keep regular checks of your BP anyway, I wouldn't say Ephedra causes a threat immediately for BP, but some people do get raises from it, I don't at all and I have slightly high BP, just make sure you take at least 2-4g of EPA/DHA (Fish oil content).

    (Answered it somewhere else, just wanted to make sure you got this, HBP is something that needs to be addressed properly always).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Yep I take 200mg Ubiquinol, 3g epa/dha ED....and 3-6 caps of hawhtorn extract if I'm on anything that raises my BP (such as PH or DS or whatever). eventually I'll try the celery seed, but I do have an Rx for a BP med...so that plus hawthorn works very well for me to bring BP way down. But I agree with celorza, you should address the BP issue...that is not good to be chronically high (even "lower" high). Once you get that under control, you can add supps and see if they raise your BP back up...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yep I take 200mg Ubiquinol, 3g epa/dha ED....and 3-6 caps of hawhtorn extract if I'm on anything that raises my BP (such as PH or DS or whatever). eventually I'll try the celery seed, but I do have an Rx for a BP med...so that plus hawthorn works very well for me to bring BP way down. But I agree with celorza, you should address the BP issue...that is not good to be chronically high (even "lower" high). Once you get that under control, you can add supps and see if they raise your BP back up...
    You know, PLCAR and COP play along really well with Ubiquinol in lowering blood pressure and it is not really known or sung a lot. Could give those a shot too bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You know, PLCAR and COP play along really well with Ubiquinol in lowering blood pressure and it is not really known or sung a lot. Could give those a shot too bro!
    Yeah I got PLCAR here already....just not sure if it will keep me up all night like ALC...COP I was intending on picking up next NP order

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yeah I got PLCAR here already....just not sure if it will keep me up all night like ALC...COP I was intending on picking up next NP order
    I'm hoping it won't , let me know how PLCAR treats yah. It should also help combat general Fatigue which would be a plus. And COP is just aces in my books haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm hoping it won't , let me know how PLCAR treats yah. It should also help combat general Fatigue which would be a plus. And COP is just aces in my books haha.
    I'm gonna incorporate the PLCAR in once this cutter is over, and I'm off pretty much everything for a few days other than general health supps. that will give me an indication of how it affects me pretty much solo. as for COP? I like COP, but not so much COPS

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'm gonna incorporate the PLCAR in once this cutter is over, and I'm off pretty much everything for a few days other than general health supps. that will give me an indication of how it affects me pretty much solo. as for COP? I like COP, but not so much COPS
    "Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!?"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    "Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!?"
    I used to be addicted to that damn show when it first came out decades ago LOL......but actual cops tend to suck, although there are cool ones...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I used to be addicted to that damn show when it first came out decades ago LOL......but actual cops tend to suck, although there are cool ones...
    Yeah...you know howtheydo the frisking around the sack a bit more..."fondly" as though looking for your..."concealed weapon"! Hahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yeah...you know howtheydo the frisking around the sack a bit more..."fondly" as though looking for your..."concealed weapon"! Hahahaha
    I c wat u did dere haha you think I won't find these subtle comments eh? Well sir I am everywhere
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I c wat u did dere haha you think I won't find these subtle comments eh? Well sir I am everywhere
    You know I love yah bro (no homo) haha, and I was JK Officer Ricky McLats.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I c wat u did dere haha you think I won't find these subtle comments eh? Well sir I am everywhere
    ^^^lurker^^^

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    What role with cutting does TT-500 play?

    Most i know is about [b[Potassium is def key when cutting[/b],its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.
    So I should just eat more bananas a day?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    So I should just eat more bananas a day?
    Yes smart ass,lol,

    I know some things,just not everything,unfortunatley..lol

    I also will tell u that the whole pot while cutting thing is great,but a banana is good mainly post workout ,spikes and sugars etc,but there not good for cutting,so ill do my investigating,lol..because it all seems to make no sense to me,lol

  36. I'm using 11 ketotestosterone and recomping at 3500 calories holy **** lol. Building mass, strength is going up but abs are coming in more and more. This is my first PH cycle other supps I'm using are formeron, m1D black, reversitol v2(because I can) was using erase the first four weeks. In also using effervescent COP, R spray, orotine, anabolic pump. Pre workout is jacked and hemavol. Intraworkout is strive, post workout is isopure and vitargo S2 and **** that's a lot of money lol..my weight has been shifting up and down up and down. For once I'm burning fat and building muscle. Its a great feeling but honestly my diet is spot on. O eat mainly organic and extremely healthy stuff. No cheat meals ever. I love my veggies from whole foods

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I'm using 11 ketotestosterone and recomping at 3500 calories holy **** lol. Building mass, strength is going up but abs are coming in more and more. This is my first PH cycle other supps I'm using are formeron, m1D black, reversitol v2(because I can) was using erase the first four weeks. In also using effervescent COP, R spray, orotine, anabolic pump. Pre workout is jacked and hemavol. Intraworkout is strive, post workout is isopure and vitargo S2 and **** that's a lot of money lol..my weight has been shifting up and down up and down. For once I'm burning fat and building muscle. Its a great feeling but honestly my diet is spot on. O eat mainly organic and extremely healthy stuff. No cheat meals ever. I love my veggies from whole foods
    I don't know how you could possibly gauge the effectiveness of 11-kt with all that other stuff, including a second PH and what is foreseeably 4 AIs.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  38. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Damn u Americans and the ECA stack. Customs suck and we can't have it.

    Besides, my go to would be
    Aav2, alphamine, reduce XT and decimate+recompadrol
    I wanted some decimate but nutra won't send because of the yohimbine. Did you get it through customs??? PM where you ordered from please
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best cutting supplements and diet
    By kglacken in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 05:37 AM
  2. Best Cutting ph or supplement
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:29 PM
  3. YOur best cutting cycle?
    By NoviceSekinHelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 12:00 AM
  4. Cutting supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 02:37 PM
  5. Best Cutting Supplements
    By JWest0926 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Log in
Log in