whats your favorite PP product and why? (androseries)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just trying to get a feel on what to run next in a few months. Ive only taken Andromass v3. Im thinking about taking bulk with hard. has anyone tried this?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Will be doing bulk (and SD) with hard (6 + 2 per day respectively) along with androgel. The AH is gonna be all year with me (2 on WO days, 1 on non-WO days...2 ED on cycles), to complement the androgel...originally was gonna just do ABv3 with SD and no test/AH....but things change.....I'll let you know how it goes, will be starting in a few weeks.....AH is kick ass though, I can comment on that at least.....

lboston

lboston

Awards
Just trying to get a feel on what to run next in a few months. Ive only taken Andromass v3. Im thinking about taking bulk with hard. has anyone tried this?
Haven't had the pleasure of using any of their products. How was your run with andromass?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6 caps bulk 3 hard for 8 weeks, really good gains, about 10 lbs by end of cycle, got accused of using steroids, awesome strength gains too

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have a question..so I have androbulk and androenhance I plan on getting andromass at the beginning of the month..could I take the high dose of andro bulk for 4 weeks and then bridge into andro mass and andro enhance for the remaining 4 weeks? Or should I just run two separate cycles? Another option is to get another bottle of andro bulk and run it 8 weeks with andro enhance...I mean I can only spend so much money so..what do you think?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got sick around week 5 or 6 and lost about 4 pounds but still gained 6 pounds overall even with being sick.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I may give andro lean a go eventually.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can cut really easily so ill be staying away from AL haha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question..so I have androbulk and androenhance I plan on getting andromass at the beginning of the month..could I take the high dose of andro bulk for 4 weeks and then bridge into andro mass and andro enhance for the remaining 4 weeks? Or should I just run two separate cycles? Another option is to get another bottle of andro bulk and run it 8 weeks with andro enhance...I mean I can only spend so much money so..what do you think?
Whichever product you choose i.e. AM or AB run it 8 weeks I don't recommend bridging since ideally 8 weeks is best with these products. We will be having a little sale on AB soon...I didn't tell you guys that:)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I ran 6 caps bulk 3 hard for 8 weeks, really good gains, about 10 lbs by end of cycle, got accused of using steroids, awesome strength gains too
you were using steroids, so the accusations were accurate.

Sees Free Agent in sig. Sees numerous PP threads. Wonders...:D
well i knew what you meant.
he been a free agent for at least the last 6mo..and been a big fan of Pp for that same time
nothing new here.

while my scope of experience is somewhat limited, AMv3 was a revelation for me as well.
TRS is extremely impressive too..i will never again do a cycle without this stuff in the mix.
and, i enjoyed AH/AL combo when i ran it, got me pretty damn shredded.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS is extremely impressive too..i will never again do a cycle without this stuff in the mix.
I have used every PCT option you can imagine and the TRS really is the best OTC available I still low-dose a SERM with it, but it is an amazing stack of products. The new SA gel is incredibly effective.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
AndroHard V3 was absolutely amazing. I ran it for 16 weeks and just felt awesome the entire time. I didn't gain 20lbs of pure muscle or gain 100lbs on bench... But I did gradually gain strength every week even at the end of cycle, Leaned out, Muscles got harder(obviously), Reduced my gyno from puberty by about 70%(main reason for the cycle), And I had no negative sides. I did get sick about 10 days in which sucked cause I wasn't able to take AH for about 2 weeks, But I was on a 16 week cycle so I don't think it mattered all that much. I will for sure run another AHV3 cycle for 16 weeks in the future but this time at 8 caps a day. And also i'll be running it with every future cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its weird how alot of people are getting sick when taking andromass

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It happens on cycles period alot for me, I usually attribute it to increased intensity, etc..body struggles to keep up.
immune system in general gets compromised during a steroidal cycle, doesn't it?
i think it is very common, something i've heard from a lot of guys while on.
fortunately, i have not experienced this in my limited forays.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yeah i just havent ever experienced it before and ive taken a few PHs before

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Loved AH/AM with TRS for PCT.
AD, well, if it weren't for the insomnia... At least I had bad Sly Stallone movies to watch into the wee hours of the morning.
Looking forward to running AL/AH early next year.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
its weird how alot of people are getting sick when taking andromass
Well if you're taking an NAC-based product as your cycle support (ala Cycle Assist), you get some nice immunostimulatory effects

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, my girlfriend gets sick often, which is usually my downfall. I hardly get sick on my own.