Any benefit to taking Erase with normal test levels?

  1. Question Any benefit to taking Erase with normal test levels?


    I'm talking without any anabolics nor as a PCT. Just stacking it with DAA and running it in conjuctions with a good diet and other legal supps? Just curious as I've seen some folks over at BBC recommend it.


  2. yes, that would be called a "natty stack" ....better served in supplement section actually....but they are probably sick of the DAA + Erase questions anyways by now.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    yes, that would be called a "natty stack" ....better served in supplement section actually....but they are probably sick of the DAA + Erase questions anyways by now.
    Kind of like the hdrol question here lol but hey you have to start somewhere right?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Kind of like the hdrol question here lol but hey you have to start somewhere right?
    LOL...I'm only about a year removed from my DAA questions/researching that stuff was new to me coming back into it in mid '11, and not up to date on the new stuff that came around in '08-'11. I had to learn about all sorts of new DS/PH and even some natty stuff.....

  5. yeah theres definately a benefit dont expect to blow up though. erase as a standalone personally makes me nice and dry gets rid of any little water retention i have. great for the summer when i dont want to be on aas but still look dryer than i do natty

  6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    LOL...I'm only about a year removed from my DAA questions/researching that stuff was new to me coming back into it in mid '11, and not up to date on the new stuff that came around in '08-'11. I had to learn about all sorts of new DS/PH and even some natty stuff.....
    I didn't hear about DAA until 2011 too lol. Lost in my college world. Lifted on and off with just protein
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I didn't hear about DAA until 2011 too lol. Lost in my college world. Lifted on and off with just protein
    same here....I went au naturel with just protein and vitamins/fish oil and that type stuff for about 5 years there previous to '11.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    same here....I went au naturel with just protein and vitamins/fish oil and that type stuff for about 5 years there previous to '11.
    Sounds like my story lol the most hardcore supp I took was leukic...remember that sh*t!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. we all went through a fase where we loaded up on natty supps expecting to be huge. yeah i blew my money on alotta muscle tech stuff **** was hardcore

  10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sounds like my story lol the most hardcore supp I took was leukic...remember that sh*t!
    hahahaha, I used to have to sell people that shyt when I was still working at G N C! well I didn't recommend it of course, but people brought it to the counter to buy it Gakic was WAAYYY better...NOT!! LOL I did used to kill the cell-tech....that burning your throat feel from the ALA in there was unpleasant....and I'd buy an occasional nitro-tech protein jug...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    we all went through a fase where we loaded up on natty supps expecting to be huge. yeah i blew my money on alotta muscle tech stuff **** was hardcore
    LOL at least I got the wholesale discount since I was working there when I bought that stuff

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hahahaha, I used to have to sell people that shyt when I was still working at G N C! well I didn't recommend it of course, but people brought it to the counter to buy it Gakic was WAAYYY better...NOT!! LOL I did used to kill the cell-tech....that burning your throat feel from the ALA in there was unpleasant....and I'd buy an occasional nitro-tech protein jug...
    u forgot creakic. creatine on steroids

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hahahaha, I used to have to sell people that shyt when I was still working at G N C! well I didn't recommend it of course, but people brought it to the counter to buy it Gakic was WAAYYY better...NOT!! LOL I did used to kill the cell-tech....that burning your throat feel from the ALA in there was unpleasant....and I'd buy an occasional nitro-tech protein jug...
    Loved cell tech lol but I smartened up quickly and saved a ton of money making my own cell tech...creating mono hydrate + dextrose in water

    Ceramic! That stuff was great lol

    Wasted so much money those days lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    u forgot creakic. creatine on steroids
    oh it seemed they had a kic for everything surprised it wasn't wheykic instead of nitro-tech

  15. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Loved cell tech lol but I smartened up quickly and saved a ton of money making my own cell tech...creating mono hydrate + dextrose in water

    Ceramic! That stuff was great lol

    Wasted so much money those days lol
    Exactly! I just went and got some simple sugar mix, some creatine, and some ALA caps....voila cell-tech at 10% of the price

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    oh it seemed they had a kic for everything surprised it wasn't wheykic instead of nitro-tech
    Lmfao that's hilarious
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Thanks for the help fellas. Reps!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    we all went through a fase where we loaded up on natty supps expecting to be huge. yeah i blew my money on alotta muscle tech stuff **** was hardcore
    Aint that the truth.

    I believe as you progress in lifting over the years, you just get to a point where the only things that really work are food, water, maybe some vitamins, and steroids.

    It cracks me up when people like Jay Cutler say they use Leukic to "stay anabolic". LMFAO!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Aint that the truth.

    I believe as you progress in lifting over the years, you just get to a point where the only things that really work are food, water, maybe some vitamins, and steroids.

    It cracks me up when people like Jay Cutler say they use Leukic to "stay anabolic". LMFAO!!!!
    There's footage on YouTube where Jay flat out says all BBers take steroids.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM

    There's footage on YouTube where Jay flat out says all BBers take steroids.
    I thought he just took cell tech and leukic to get that jacked
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I thought he just took cell tech and leukic to get that jacked
    HAHA! Yeah right.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any benefit to stacking 6-oxo w/ Test Booster?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 12:19 PM
  2. oK TO TAKE ph'S WITH LOW TEST LEVELS???
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 09:21 AM
  3. Any benefit to taking only tamoxifen?
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in