Any benefit to taking Erase with normal test levels?

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'm talking without any anabolics nor as a PCT. Just stacking it with DAA and running it in conjuctions with a good diet and other legal supps? Just curious as I've seen some folks over at BBC recommend it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
yes, that would be called a "natty stack" :D....better served in supplement section actually....but they are probably sick of the DAA + Erase questions anyways by now.
Kind of like the hdrol question here lol but hey you have to start somewhere right?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Kind of like the hdrol question here lol but hey you have to start somewhere right?
LOL...I'm only about a year removed from my DAA questions/researching :D that stuff was new to me coming back into it in mid '11, and not up to date on the new stuff that came around in '08-'11. I had to learn about all sorts of new DS/PH and even some natty stuff.....

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah theres definately a benefit dont expect to blow up though. erase as a standalone personally makes me nice and dry gets rid of any little water retention i have. great for the summer when i dont want to be on aas but still look dryer than i do natty

technique88

technique88

Awards
LOL...I'm only about a year removed from my DAA questions/researching :D that stuff was new to me coming back into it in mid '11, and not up to date on the new stuff that came around in '08-'11. I had to learn about all sorts of new DS/PH and even some natty stuff.....
I didn't hear about DAA until 2011 too lol. Lost in my college world. Lifted on and off with just protein

technique88

technique88

Awards
:D same here....I went au naturel with just protein and vitamins/fish oil and that type stuff for about 5 years there previous to '11.
Sounds like my story lol the most hardcore supp I took was leukic...remember that sh*t!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
we all went through a fase where we loaded up on natty supps expecting to be huge. yeah i blew my money on alotta muscle tech stuff **** was hardcore

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sounds like my story lol the most hardcore supp I took was leukic...remember that sh*t!
hahahaha, I used to have to sell people that shyt when I was still working at G N C! well I didn't recommend it of course, but people brought it to the counter to buy it :D Gakic was WAAYYY better...NOT!! LOL I did used to kill the cell-tech....that burning your throat feel from the ALA in there was unpleasant....and I'd buy an occasional nitro-tech protein jug...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, I used to have to sell people that shyt when I was still working at G N C! well I didn't recommend it of course, but people brought it to the counter to buy it :D Gakic was WAAYYY better...NOT!! LOL I did used to kill the cell-tech....that burning your throat feel from the ALA in there was unpleasant....and I'd buy an occasional nitro-tech protein jug...
u forgot creakic. creatine on steroids

technique88

technique88

Awards
Loved cell tech lol but I smartened up quickly and saved a ton of money making my own cell tech...creating mono hydrate + dextrose in water

Ceramic! That stuff was great lol

Wasted so much money those days lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Loved cell tech lol but I smartened up quickly and saved a ton of money making my own cell tech...creating mono hydrate + dextrose in water

Ceramic! That stuff was great lol

Wasted so much money those days lol
Exactly! I just went and got some simple sugar mix, some creatine, and some ALA caps....voila cell-tech at 10% of the price :D

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
we all went through a fase where we loaded up on natty supps expecting to be huge. yeah i blew my money on alotta muscle tech stuff **** was hardcore
Aint that the truth.

I believe as you progress in lifting over the years, you just get to a point where the only things that really work are food, water, maybe some vitamins, and steroids. :)

It cracks me up when people like Jay Cutler say they use Leukic to "stay anabolic". LMFAO!!!!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Aint that the truth.

I believe as you progress in lifting over the years, you just get to a point where the only things that really work are food, water, maybe some vitamins, and steroids. :)

It cracks me up when people like Jay Cutler say they use Leukic to "stay anabolic". LMFAO!!!!
There's footage on YouTube where Jay flat out says all BBers take steroids.

technique88

technique88

Awards
There's footage on YouTube where Jay flat out says all BBers take steroids.
I thought he just took cell tech and leukic to get that jacked :)