supps from the chemical company

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbb123

Awards
Ok, so say my rat could somehow get a hold of tadalafil, or sildenafil, or even icarrin that have a 97-98% purity rating from a chemical company that distributes the compounds for reference standards, would these be safe for human consumption?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It depends on whether or not you have a pre-existing condition

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
what do you mean, did i miss something lol?
He's saying that all pharmaceuticals can be dangerous to take with a preexisting condition, and that if you're clear on that front, and if these chemicals are as pure as you say and you can easily know what you are ingesting, they would be safe to take.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He's saying that all pharmaceuticals can be dangerous to take with a preexisting condition, and that if you're clear on that front, and if these chemicals are as pure as you say and you can easily know what you are ingesting, they would be safe to take.
At normal safe dosages that is...considering the high grade of purity of the extracts...overdosing might not be a good idea. Getting proper measuring tools beforehand might be a perfect idea...

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
At normal safe dosages that is...considering the high grade of purity of the extracts...overdosing might not be a good idea. Getting proper measuring tools beforehand might be a perfect idea...
True that brother. Without an analytical balance set up on a marble slab, in a room with no air flow, you would not be able to accurately weight out milligrams. I wouldn't even trust pixie dusting in this case. Liquid solutions would be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.