Review my Current stack, please. :)

thecheeze

Awards
I am taking a handful of supps for my present stack.. Thoughts? Am I missing something? Am I taking too much of something? Its always better to have a second set of eyes.

2 caps - bodybuilding com/store/clabs/reduction.html REDuction (2 AM in the AM -- 2 PM 30 minutes before bed.

4 caps - bodybuilding com/store/now/ultra3.html Omega 3 ( 2 AM -- 2 PM)

6 caps - bodybuilding com/store/now/ch.html Chlorella (3 AM -- 3 PM)

6 caps - bodybuilding com/store/now/spi.html Spirulina (3 AM -- 3 PM)

6 caps - bodybuilding com/store/clabs/orangetriad.html Orange Triad (3 AM -- 3 PM)

3 scoops - pescience com/alphamine.html Alphamine (2 scoops AM -- 1 scoop midday)

3 caps - syntheticsupplements com/shift.html Shift (2 AM -- 1 PM)

1.5 Grams - en.wikipedia org/wiki/Phenibut Phenibut ( .750 AM/PM)

1 Trans-dermal - en.wikipedia org/wiki/Somatostatin Tyr-Somatostatin (1 patch 3x a week overnight)

This is everything that I consume daily. Just started a couple days ago. Is there anything majorly I'm missing? Is there anything that I'm stacking toooo much of?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Magnesium, zinc and vitamin D man.
Also, if you got some estrogen hanging round, look into erase or pct black

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey Cheeze, I sent you a reply on the other forum. I would not recommend taking Alphamine and CL Reduction (AM) together as that is a lot of stims. Also, be careful with how much you use the Phenibut. A few days per week is fine, but you don't want to use it every night.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dewey,i have to say sometimes giving ppl advice is not worth it,especially when they join other forums and ask the same question,its like an insult..Screw him,let him take what he likes. He apparently wants someone to tell him his way is fine,so i will.

Hey Cheese,your stack is perfect,id def take everything exactly as u have it planned.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey,i have to say sometimes giving ppl advice is not worth it,especially when they join other forums and ask the same question,its like an insult..Screw him,let him take what he likes. He apparently wanta someone to tell him his way is fine,so i will.

Hey Cheese,your stack is perfect,id def take everything exactly as u have it planned
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just wanted input from a variety of people and didn't realize that a lot of the same people are on both forums.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just wanted input from a variety of people and didn't realize that a lot of the same people are on both forums.
I agree..me if i post on one forum and get so many replys,i dont see reason to go to another forum to do the same,only to look like a dick.But you are a mellow type guy,lol, the exact opposite of me,so i respect your point of view. :)

thecheeze

Awards
Indeed I was just trying to get a rounded audience. :) I do respect and consider everything that is said. I'm sure that this isn't optimal, I know that I'm taking a lot of stims. (Add two rockstars to these a day.) However, I'm cutting the Ephedrine out for at least a month, perhaps two. I was taking 24mg 3x a day for two months with ErgoBurn and various other supps.

thecheeze

Awards
Indeed I was just trying to get a rounded audience. :) I do respect and consider everything that is said. I'm sure that this isn't optimal, I know that I'm taking a lot of stims. (Add two rockstars to these a day.) However, I'm cutting the Ephedrine out for at least a month, perhaps two. I was taking 24mg 3x a day for two months with ErgoBurn and various other supps.
P.S. -- I've gone from 380 to 185 in a little over two years with a slight calorie deficit and cardio 3x a week. Bulking will hopefully start in January after I lose another 10 lbs or so. :)

thecheeze

Awards
^_^ very cute. I'd honestly forgotten about that little phrase at the end.

41Ht7tMd0AL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
^_^ very cute. I'd honestly forgotten about that little phrase at the end.

View attachment 66367
post above say your 185 and looking to lose 10 before u bulk....yet you profile says you weigh 215...

also understand bud,no one here cares what you do and how you dose stuff.But people will try and give u the proper advice if you ask,what you do is your own problem,no one elses.Just wanted to clear that up..

anyway,best of luck .

thecheeze

Awards
post above say your 185 and looking to lose 10 before u bulk....yet you profile says you weigh 215...

yeah your def not worth answering...lol...
Sorry, I've lost weight faster than I've been active on the forums. :) You sure have a way of welcoming people Jay. -- There is a graph on the other forum.. Please allow me to go update my profile for you. ;)