primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate dosage???
- 09-28-2012, 07:59 AM
- 09-29-2012, 02:14 PM
- 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Ok, thread had spun out of control.....
Anyway to confirm my math ?
IF: 1/2 scoop = 500mg or to the fill line.
THEN: 1 scoop = 2x 500mg or 1G.
AND: using 2 scoops = 2G or 4 x 500mg.
10-18-2012, 04:00 PM
10-18-2012, 05:20 PM
11-29-2012, 01:53 AM
im taking primaforce COP and i think its great
i have no doubt sns COP is just as good, cause im taking sns
i remember seeing primaforce post a analysis of certificate showing their COP is legit
cause a lot of ppl were worried they had bunk because their **** didnt bubble up
to OP, most bulk supplements in my experience are never 100% with what the label says.
my bulk , it says 1 scoop is 2g(filled to the line im guessing)its actually 2.5g most of the times.
i guess if you want to be as precise as possible youd have to weigh out every scoop
i have so many bulk powders i cannot be ****ed to do that.
i do it once just so i have an idea
11-29-2012, 10:59 PM
I know I am a Rep and my view will always be considered bias but I disagree with this statement. The quality of our agmatine trumped the primaforce and my brother even mentioned the same thing.Originally Posted by squatting
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Similar Forum Threads
- By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 119Last Post: 08-07-2013, 07:26 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
- By darsh89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:31 PM