primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate dosage???

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks like a typo. 4 scoops should give you 2g unless it's loaded with 75% filler

dsohei

Awards
so i did measure with my gem scale, and each scoop really is 1 gram, so there must be tons of filler? (2 grams equaling 500mg of cop? wtf is the rest of the stuff?) primaforce has not answered my email from a week ago either.

uvawahoowa

Awards
so i did measure with my gem scale, and each scoop really is 1 gram, so there must be tons of filler? (2 grams equaling 500mg of cop? wtf is the rest of the stuff?) primaforce has not answered my email from a week ago either.
Maybe see how many scoops are in the tub. Something is fishy...

dsohei

Awards
im not gonna scoop out every scoop with that little scooper - but yes something pisses me off. primaforce wont answer emails and nutraplanet says its not their ballpark (i bought it from them)

uvawahoowa

Awards
im not gonna scoop out every scoop with that little scooper - but yes something pisses me off. primaforce wont answer emails and nutraplanet says its not their ballpark (i bought it from them)
Yeah the retailer really wouldn't be able to do anything...this makes me think twice about purchasing primaforce products in general

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never have trusted Primaforce as a company.

dsohei

Awards
Each scoop should be 500mg. If it weighs more maybe your over-filling the scoop.
bulllllllllllshiiiiiiite
i am not a tardo, i am not overfilling the scoop. the scale is high quality, not some cheapo garbage. each scoop is 1 gram, which means 2 scoops is 2 grams... with only 500mg of actual COP in those 2 scoops...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
There's no way NutraPlanet would be able to answer this with 100% certainty.

dsohei

Awards
There's no way NutraPlanet would be able to answer this with 100% certainty.
well like i told NP, if they cant help me, and primaforce wont answer my emails, then im just left holding the back with some junk powder that isn't usable.

dsohei

Awards
Yep. Try weighing a scoop if u have a scale
so coop, i am not getting straight answers, so i just ordered some SNS COP caps - the dose on these is legit right? 500mg COP per cap, so i want max 4 caps pre workout right? what have you and other users found with dosing the SNS cop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so coop, i am not getting straight answers, so i just ordered some SNS COP caps - the dose on these is legit right? 500mg COP per cap, so i want max 4 caps pre workout right? what have you and other users found with dosing the SNS cop?
You got it. I use COP as a staple at this point. There seems to be a "kick-in" period in users, and by the second or third week, rest times between sets are reduced and endurance is markedly increased. From the first dose, I notice easier breathing and slightly better intraworkout recovery.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok can't believe no one has said this yet...prototype nutrition's effervescent COP...get it!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dose 4 caps pre-wo and notice better breathing and greater time to fatigue. 100% legit, no need to worry.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i also use 2g's sns cop pwo

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Never have trusted Primaforce as a company.
was just about to say,i read to many bad reviews and every time i go to buy there stuff,i change my mind cause like you..I JUST DONT TRUST THEM

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was just about to say,i read to many bad reviews and every time i go to buy there stuff,i change my mind cause like you..I JUST DONT TRUST THEM

I thought you were new to supplements. What possibly could have happened in such short of time that caused you to dis-trust and entire company?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I thought you were new to supplements. What possibly could have happened in such short of time that caused you to dis-trust and entire company?
T Bone,let me clear this up a bit,lol,cause I may not have made myself fully clear to most ppl when i first joined...

I am new to suplements in the sense of using stuff like Erase( AIs),L-Dopa, DAA,natty test boosters ( stining nettle,bulbine ,fadogia etc),cortisol type ****,nootropic pre wos,suppps for pumps like Agma and cit mal and things like that. thats what i am new too and trying to learn.

but i am not new to using many diff types of creatines,B.A,Taurine,some carnitiines, Arginine,whey,multis,fish oils,fat burners etc... etc....

While I knew the basics about carnitine and its objectives,since I joined here I am learning more in detail to exactly how to use these diff type carnitines.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Through past expieriences of using crap like BSN and complete **** like Muscle tech a few times,i seem to make judegements and quiet quick and can through reading reviews,guess its just something i do,thats me.

i have read quiet a few negative reviews on there products,so due to that i stay with more the triusted type brands,to an extenet..i know what works for one doesnt for another,its trial and error with alot of supplements.

ok so T Bone what supps by prima Force have u used? what ones would you reccomend?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ok can't believe no one has said this yet...prototype nutrition's effervescent COP...get it!
I'm on my 2nd tub and plan on continuing to purchase it. Great product!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
So C.O.P can be stacked along with any other creatine i read. Not that you cant do it with anything ,but heard its very beneficial.

What are the benefits of COP? And why can it be stacked with other creatines beneficially?

uvawahoowa

Awards
So C.O.P can be stacked along with any other creatine i read. Not that you cant do it with anything ,but heard its very beneficial.

What are the benefits of COP? And why can it be stacked with other creatines beneficially?
COP is not a creatine

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Really helps my recovery between sets. Within the first few doses. It was noticeable.

Creatine + Beta Alanine + COP + Citrulline Malate = Win.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Primaforce stuff is fine, been using it for years with no problems. Creatine mono, Glutamine, taurine, r-ala, elastamine, cit malate, beta- alanine, Waxy Maize, CLA, and ZMA.
Im using primaforce cop, waxy maize, just ordered their phenibut. I havent had any issues either

dsohei

Awards
Im using primaforce cop, waxy maize, just ordered their phenibut. I havent had any issues either
who is talking about "issues"? i am talking about the discrepancy between what is on the label, how much 1 scoop weighs, and the amount of cop in each scoop, as well as getting no replies from the company itself. if someone who has used the PF cop could tell me exactly how many scoops they are using and how much cop they are getting from those # of scoops, that would be useful. but as it stands, i will be using sns because 1 capsule = 500mg cop, no bull****.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can easily mess up with smaller scoop, IMO. Compacting the powder and having a rounded top to it is possible. Not to mention your scale may not be as accurate as you think when measuring down to milligrams, most aren't unless you dropped a pretty penny on it.

As far as customer service, that is crappy of them.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
who is talking about "issues"? i am talking about the discrepancy between what is on the label, how much 1 scoop weighs, and the amount of cop in each scoop, as well as getting no replies from the company itself. if someone who has used the PF cop could tell me exactly how many scoops they are using and how much cop they are getting from those # of scoops, that would be useful. but as it stands, i will be using sns because 1 capsule = 500mg cop, no bull****.
cant go wrong with sns.
i just took a closer look at my label says serving size 2g 4 scoops
then says 500mg cop per serving
so that is a lil confusing I would like to hear from a rep as well

dsohei

Awards
You can easily mess up with smaller scoop, IMO. Compacting the powder and having a rounded top to it is possible. Not to mention your scale may not be as accurate as you think when measuring down to milligrams, most aren't unless you dropped a pretty penny on it.

As far as customer service, that is crappy of them.
scale is legit for gemstones, wasnt cheap

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Primaforce stuff is fine, been using it for years with no problems. Creatine mono, Glutamine, taurine, r-ala, elastamine, cit malate, beta- alanine, Waxy Maize, CLA, and ZMA.

thats actually great to hear.Just because....I just ordered 1x-Caffeine(90ct pills 200mgs per pill) 2x-Agmatime (30 mgs each tub) and 1x-(Citrulline Malate 200mgs),both in bulk..

I made this decison based on the 2 pms i got with ppl stating its legit stuff and there not reps,so i went with it =)

Did some reading on reviews and did a little extra searching. so i figured Ill go with it.see ing your post just makes me more confident about the purchase.

both of the bulk products the CM and Agma will both come with scoopers,right? maybe a dumb question.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Looking at my primaforce cop and alcar which indicated the same dosage 500 mg, I think they just have the wrong scooper hopefully.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at my primaforce cop and alcar which indicated the same dosage 500 mg, I think they just have the wrong scooper hopefully.
It's the density of the powder that dictates the serving volume. Nothing to do with the size of the scoop.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the density of the powder that dictates the serving volume. Nothing to do with the size of the scoop.
This, all powders will not be the same density, therefore cannot use the same scoop.

Get a scale if scoop discrepancy is an issue, no worries then.

dsohei

Awards
Primaforce sent me an email I will paste here later tonite