primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate dosage???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    So C.O.P can be stacked along with any other creatine i read. Not that you cant do it with anything ,but heard its very beneficial.

What are the benefits of COP? And why can it be stacked with other creatines beneficially?
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/deserus...-not-creatine/

2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

COP is not a creatine
    "Creatin"ol?? Ok this is why i joined this board,lol....

What is it exactly?
    •   

3. Thanks a lot man

4. Really helps my recovery between sets. Within the first few doses. It was noticeable.

Creatine + Beta Alanine + COP + Citrulline Malate = Win.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Never have trusted Primaforce as a company.
    Our cop is the bees knees
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

6. Primaforce stuff is fine, been using it for years with no problems. Creatine mono, Glutamine, taurine, r-ala, elastamine, cit malate, beta- alanine, Waxy Maize, CLA, and ZMA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Primaforce stuff is fine, been using it for years with no problems. Creatine mono, Glutamine, taurine, r-ala, elastamine, cit malate, beta- alanine, Waxy Maize, CLA, and ZMA.
    Im using primaforce cop, waxy maize, just ordered their phenibut. I havent had any issues either
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im using primaforce cop, waxy maize, just ordered their phenibut. I havent had any issues either
    who is talking about "issues"? i am talking about the discrepancy between what is on the label, how much 1 scoop weighs, and the amount of cop in each scoop, as well as getting no replies from the company itself. if someone who has used the PF cop could tell me exactly how many scoops they are using and how much cop they are getting from those # of scoops, that would be useful. but as it stands, i will be using sns because 1 capsule = 500mg cop, no bull****.

9. You can easily mess up with smaller scoop, IMO. Compacting the powder and having a rounded top to it is possible. Not to mention your scale may not be as accurate as you think when measuring down to milligrams, most aren't unless you dropped a pretty penny on it.

As far as customer service, that is crappy of them.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post
    who is talking about "issues"? i am talking about the discrepancy between what is on the label, how much 1 scoop weighs, and the amount of cop in each scoop, as well as getting no replies from the company itself. if someone who has used the PF cop could tell me exactly how many scoops they are using and how much cop they are getting from those # of scoops, that would be useful. but as it stands, i will be using sns because 1 capsule = 500mg cop, no bull****.
    cant go wrong with sns.
    i just took a closer look at my label says serving size 2g 4 scoops
    then says 500mg cop per serving
    so that is a lil confusing I would like to hear from a rep as well
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You can easily mess up with smaller scoop, IMO. Compacting the powder and having a rounded top to it is possible. Not to mention your scale may not be as accurate as you think when measuring down to milligrams, most aren't unless you dropped a pretty penny on it.

As far as customer service, that is crappy of them.
    scale is legit for gemstones, wasnt cheap

12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Our cop is the bees knees
    Why do i trust you for some reason,lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Primaforce stuff is fine, been using it for years with no problems. Creatine mono, Glutamine, taurine, r-ala, elastamine, cit malate, beta- alanine, Waxy Maize, CLA, and ZMA.

thats actually great to hear.Just because....I just ordered 1x-Caffeine(90ct pills 200mgs per pill) 2x-Agmatime (30 mgs each tub) and 1x-(Citrulline Malate 200mgs),both in bulk..

I made this decison based on the 2 pms i got with ppl stating its legit stuff and there not reps,so i went with it =)

Did some reading on reviews and did a little extra searching. so i figured Ill go with it.see ing your post just makes me more confident about the purchase.

both of the bulk products the CM and Agma will both come with scoopers,right? maybe a dumb question.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Why do i trust you for some reason,lol
    It's because he used the term "bees knees"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Yeah pretty much man!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Got it from my grandparents. I what grandparents aren't trustworthy?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

17. Looking at my primaforce cop and alcar which indicated the same dosage 500 mg, I think they just have the wrong scooper hopefully.

“Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

18. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno
    Looking at my primaforce cop and alcar which indicated the same dosage 500 mg, I think they just have the wrong scooper hopefully.
    It's the density of the powder that dictates the serving volume. Nothing to do with the size of the scoop.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's the density of the powder that dictates the serving volume. Nothing to do with the size of the scoop.
    This, all powders will not be the same density, therefore cannot use the same scoop.

Get a scale if scoop discrepancy is an issue, no worries then.
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

20. Primaforce sent me an email I will paste here later tonite

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei
    Primaforce sent me an email I will paste here later tonite
    Interested to see what they say

22. me too

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post

Eager to see what they have to say.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Interested to see what they say
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ^^^^^Thats probably what they will say

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    me too

26. haha

27. this is what they say:
    "Thank you for contacting us with your question Darius. We have thoroughly investigated your email to find a definitive answer. There was error in the label creation process. The material we use is 99.75% pure Creatinol-o-Phosphate, above the industry standard. As with all Primaforce bulk powders there are no fillers so the product you have is 99.75% pure COP. The label should have listed 2g per serving, there are approximately 500mg per scoop if filled to the line. The person who signed off on that label is no longer with us so I can only assume he read 500mg per scoop rather than per serving. We will be making the necessary changes to our label on the next run of this product! We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to send you a bottle of COP free as a way of showing this appreciation. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope you are having a great day!"

anyone care to translate? lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post
    this is what they say:
    "Thank you for contacting us with your question Darius. We have thoroughly investigated your email to find a definitive answer. There was error in the label creation process. The material we use is 99.75% pure Creatinol-o-Phosphate, above the industry standard. As with all Primaforce bulk powders there are no fillers so the product you have is 99.75% pure COP. The label should have listed 2g per serving, there are approximately 500mg per scoop if filled to the line. The person who signed off on that label is no longer with us so I can only assume he read 500mg per scoop rather than per serving. We will be making the necessary changes to our label on the next run of this product! We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to send you a bottle of COP free as a way of showing this appreciation. I look forward to hearing back from you and hope you are having a great day!"

looks good to me. thats what i thought 4 scoops = 2g COP

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsohei
    this is what they say:

According to the email:
    500mg per scoop
    4 scoops per 2g serving
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    According to the email:
    500mg per scoop
    4 scoops per 2g serving
    funny thing: 1 full scoop weighs 1 gram, so i guess its better to weigh it out than trust the scoop as density can be higher than they assume.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 07:26 AM
  2. Creatinol-O-Phosphate (100 grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  3. Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Creatinol o phophate dosage and uses