Talk sense into my parents!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,507
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I felt an obligation to go to school, despite the fact I got a good job right out of high school (different era than right now, its a bitch to do that nowadays)...and while I was working at my parents deli, with a G-N-C right across the street, I used to frequent the place of course.... so the lady who managed it hired me there as well. so full time job overnight, part-time job at G-N-C where I could fit it in, school, and went to help my mom at her deli between classes. I would drop dead if i did HALF of that at this age LMFAO! young is good
    Working at a deli at that age, I'd be more interested in the sandwiches than anything at G N C.

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Working at a deli at that age, I'd be more interested in the sandwiches than anything at G N C.
    I thought the same thing when I read it lol...I would want a meat lover triple stack sandwich before anything from the 3 letter store at any age xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Working at a deli at that age, I'd be more interested in the sandwiches than anything at G N C.
    hellllllllllllll yeah!!! I used to make me some sammiches like a mofo....I'd get on the slicer and slice up what I want and eat it. it was a deli/sub shop, so right up my alley. I STILL miss going there to work/help out and making myself deli sandwiches. and that was like a decade and a half ago I believe. I think of those sandwiches sometimes....like now.....but I gotta have my "supplementations"....did I take too much? YES...but at least I learned about the whole diet and bodybuilding supplement industry, and what is what, and how to use them. That is good knowledge for a youngster at least (internet was just around the corner back then mind you), despite wasting a lot of money on supps
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah you have a headache from your "steroids", and he has 250/150 BP and clogged arteries for his "efforts" but you gotta be polite right and shut your mouth lol
    LMAO,so right dude..well yeah any supp is considered steroids,its amazing how stupid society is to bodybuilding supps

    Well yes ans no,i just wasnt in the mood,so yeah i kept my yap shut..but yeah,its always the fattys who have something to say.

    Yeah well im out still working now and one the dump truck guys brings out a cheese cake and yes,i had 2 slices ,lol,after they broke my balls and told me i brought it for you guys,so i felt bad,lol...

    Strawberry shortcake and amaretto,lol..deleicious!! Doing back later so my fat ass will burn it off!!
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Well yes ans no,i just wasnt in the mood,so yeah i kept my yap shut..but yeah,its always the fattys who have something to say.

    Yeah well im out still working now and one the dump truck guys brings out a cheese cake and yes,i had 2 slices ,lol,after they broke my balls and told me i brought it for you guys,so i felt bad,lol...

    Strawberry shortcake and amaretto,lol..deleicious!! Doing back later so my fat ass will burn it off!!
    hell yeah again lol...I eat EVERYTHING of my co-workers....bag of oreo chocolate stuffed? killed it within a week (well most of it was me) bag of lays potato chips BOGO? killed it in a few days now the one guy asks me if I like this or that food, so he can either A) buy it for me (to be sarcastic) or B) NOT buy what I mention LMFAO. but yeah, I gotta factor it into my macros and then I can't eat past 6PM those days LOL!
  6. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hell yeah again lol...I eat EVERYTHING of my co-workers....bag of oreo chocolate stuffed? killed it within a week (well most of it was me) bag of lays potato chips BOGO? killed it in a few days now the one guy asks me if I like this or that food, so he can either A) buy it for me (to be sarcastic) or B) NOT buy what I mention LMFAO. but yeah, I gotta factor it into my macros and then I can't eat past 6PM those days LOL!
    .............................. .........
  7. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

    Thanks for the help guys! I can still take the protein, but the creatine is still off limits for now.
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! I can still take the protein, but the creatine is still off limits for now.
    What part about:

    -You don't need it

    &

    -Eat more red meat as it contains Creatine if you so much crave it

    Did you not understand about creatine bro? Don't worry about supps for now, I can assure you your maxes, and gains have NOT been because of creatine or protein powders...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7694520
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    81.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What part about:

    -You don't need it

    &amp;

    -Eat more red meat as it contains Creatine if you so much crave it

    Did you not understand about creatine bro? Don't worry about supps for now, I can assure you your maxes, and gains have NOT been because of creatine or protein powders...
    I notice a lot of Supp bashing on the younger from you recently celly. I personally see no problem with a 17 year old using protein and creatine to supplement his diet and routine. At least he isn't on the PH craze with the other kids his age.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What part about:

    -You don't need it

    &

    -Eat more red meat as it contains Creatine if you so much crave it

    Did you not understand about creatine bro? Don't worry about supps for now, I can assure you your maxes, and gains have NOT been because of creatine or protein powders...
    trust me this won't solve it his mom will probably get on his ass about "STOP EATING ALL THAT MEAT!!! WHY ARE YOU EATING SO MUCH MEAT? TO GET CREATINE ISN'T IT??? I KNEW IT!!!" "MEAT IS EXPENSIVE!" LMFAO.

    Let bigintensions eat cake......I mean PROTEIN!
  11. New Member
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    781
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    97.37%

    His parents will say all that red meat will give him cancer.
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    His parents will say all that red meat will give him cancer.
    Yeah that too...thanks for adding that in
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
  3. Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!
    By goyard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 06:01 PM
  4. Well, getting into my 3rd week of MOHN...
    By Odessa14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 11:42 AM
  5. 8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)
    By dieseldude in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in