Talk sense into my parents!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah I felt an obligation to go to school, despite the fact I got a good job right out of high school (different era than right now, its a bitch to do that nowadays)...and while I was working at my parents deli, with a G-N-C right across the street, I used to frequent the place of course.... so the lady who managed it hired me there as well. so full time job overnight, part-time job at G-N-C where I could fit it in, school, and went to help my mom at her deli between classes. I would drop dead if i did HALF of that at this age LMFAO! young is good
    Working at a deli at that age, I'd be more interested in the sandwiches than anything at G N C.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Working at a deli at that age, I'd be more interested in the sandwiches than anything at G N C.
    I thought the same thing when I read it lol...I would want a meat lover triple stack sandwich before anything from the 3 letter store at any age xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    hellllllllllllll yeah!!! I used to make me some sammiches like a mofo....I'd get on the slicer and slice up what I want and eat it. it was a deli/sub shop, so right up my alley. I STILL miss going there to work/help out and making myself deli sandwiches. and that was like a decade and a half ago I believe. I think of those sandwiches sometimes....like now.....but I gotta have my "supplementations"....did I take too much? YES...but at least I learned about the whole diet and bodybuilding supplement industry, and what is what, and how to use them. That is good knowledge for a youngster at least (internet was just around the corner back then mind you), despite wasting a lot of money on supps
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah you have a headache from your "steroids", and he has 250/150 BP and clogged arteries for his "efforts" but you gotta be polite right and shut your mouth lol
    LMAO,so right dude..well yeah any supp is considered steroids,its amazing how stupid society is to bodybuilding supps

Well yes ans no,i just wasnt in the mood,so yeah i kept my yap shut..but yeah,its always the fattys who have something to say.

Yeah well im out still working now and one the dump truck guys brings out a cheese cake and yes,i had 2 slices ,lol,after they broke my balls and told me i brought it for you guys,so i felt bad,lol...

Strawberry shortcake and amaretto,lol..deleicious!! Doing back later so my fat ass will burn it off!!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Well yes ans no,i just wasnt in the mood,so yeah i kept my yap shut..but yeah,its always the fattys who have something to say.

Yeah well im out still working now and one the dump truck guys brings out a cheese cake and yes,i had 2 slices ,lol,after they broke my balls and told me i brought it for you guys,so i felt bad,lol...

Strawberry shortcake and amaretto,lol..deleicious!! Doing back later so my fat ass will burn it off!!
    hell yeah again lol...I eat EVERYTHING of my co-workers....bag of oreo chocolate stuffed? killed it within a week (well most of it was me) bag of lays potato chips BOGO? killed it in a few days now the one guy asks me if I like this or that food, so he can either A) buy it for me (to be sarcastic) or B) NOT buy what I mention LMFAO. but yeah, I gotta factor it into my macros and then I can't eat past 6PM those days LOL!
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

hell yeah again lol...I eat EVERYTHING of my co-workers....bag of oreo chocolate stuffed? killed it within a week (well most of it was me) bag of lays potato chips BOGO? killed it in a few days now the one guy asks me if I like this or that food, so he can either A) buy it for me (to be sarcastic) or B) NOT buy what I mention LMFAO. but yeah, I gotta factor it into my macros and then I can't eat past 6PM those days LOL!
    .............................. .........
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

Thanks for the help guys! I can still take the protein, but the creatine is still off limits for now.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Thanks for the help guys! I can still take the protein, but the creatine is still off limits for now.
    What part about:

-You don't need it

&

-Eat more red meat as it contains Creatine if you so much crave it

Did you not understand about creatine bro? Don't worry about supps for now, I can assure you your maxes, and gains have NOT been because of creatine or protein powders...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What part about:

-You don't need it

&amp;

Did you not understand about creatine bro? Don't worry about supps for now, I can assure you your maxes, and gains have NOT been because of creatine or protein powders...
    I notice a lot of Supp bashing on the younger from you recently celly. I personally see no problem with a 17 year old using protein and creatine to supplement his diet and routine. At least he isn't on the PH craze with the other kids his age.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What part about:

-You don't need it

&

trust me this won't solve it his mom will probably get on his ass about "STOP EATING ALL THAT MEAT!!! WHY ARE YOU EATING SO MUCH MEAT? TO GET CREATINE ISN'T IT??? I KNEW IT!!!" "MEAT IS EXPENSIVE!" LMFAO.

Let bigintensions eat cake......I mean PROTEIN!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.37%

His parents will say all that red meat will give him cancer.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    His parents will say all that red meat will give him cancer.
    Yeah that too...thanks for adding that in

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
  3. Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!
    By goyard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 06:01 PM
  4. Well, getting into my 3rd week of MOHN...
    By Odessa14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 11:42 AM
  5. 8th week into my cycle (DIESELDUDE)
    By dieseldude in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:06 PM