In search of a good, cheap protein

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    iForce Protean may not be the cheapest but it is one of the tastiest!
    Send me some flavor samples (not the mint) and I'll hook you up with noodz of Coop.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by antihero;3610189[B
    ]Here's the thing, I drink protein powders for both function (nutrients) and to enjoy them.[/B] The fact of the matter is that they are not the most economical solution if you are tight on money. I would much rather spend the $65 on a protein powder I enjoy instead of $40 on one that I can barely choke down without gagging.

If I only had $40 to cover my protein costs, I'd take it to the local butcher and pick up ~20lbs of ground beef. It's a much more economical solutions and it's a lot tastier than ON proteins.

X2!!

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I completely agree right here. the cost for a tasty protein is worth it to me. I treat my protein shakes kind of like a dessert. I want to enjoy them.
    David
    Team APPNUT
    X3!!
    •   

3. mod edit: people, please review the rules on posting sales and retailers. It is not allowed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I think I might be on my last tub of powder for a bit though. Tired of the bloat. I'd rather do a bar I think once or twice a day...
    I have one-2 shakes and one -2 bars a day..all depends

5. The ON Performance whey chocolate is very tasty and pretty cheap $36 for 4-5 lbs. Mixes great, tastes great, just more fat and carbs than other proteins
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    The ON Performance whey chocolate is very tasty and pretty cheap $36 for 4-5 lbs. Mixes great, tastes great, just more fat and carbs than other proteins
    I agree i never had any problems with on ...its far from terrible like alot of ppl make it out to be
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. In search of a doctor in South Florida
    By Skeptic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:33 PM
  2. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
  3. In search of 3-AD
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:45 PM