Need some appetite suppression at night

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I eat all my carbs (300g+) pre-bed in the form of cereal and mix-ins. Feelsgoodman
    & still chisled huh?

    I work out late, tonight I got done around 11:15pm. Ate 500 calories, 50g protein, carbs were about 100 or so... I feel eating all this food @ night may have a negative effect on body composition...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. I routinely eat 100-150 carbs before bedtime (the majority of my carbs).....but not 300 LOL. I don't think I ever even eat 300 carbs in a 24 hour period now that I think about it. maybe on pizza and ramen noodle day every so often....
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    & still chisled huh?

    I work out late, tonight I got done around 11:15pm. Ate 500 calories, 50g protein, carbs were about 100 or so... I feel eating all this food @ night may have a negative effect on body composition...
    Carb timing really isn't relevant to bodyfat %. I function better/am more alert on lower carbs throughout the day, perhaps due to the absence of insulin. You are falling prey to BS that has been pushed by uneducated meatheads from back in the day. Recent studies actually show that consuming most carbs in one sitting, pre-bed, reduces appetite and improves body composition in individuals who are cutting.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I routinely eat 100-150 carbs before bedtime (the majority of my carbs).....but not 300 LOL. I don't think I ever even eat 300 carbs in a 24 hour period now that I think about it. maybe on pizza and ramen noodle day every so often....
    It's a lot of carbs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Carb timing really isn't relevant to bodyfat %. I function better/am more alert on lower carbs throughout the day, perhaps due to the absence of insulin. You are falling prey to BS that has been pushed by uneducated meatheads from back in the day. Recent studies actually show that consuming most carbs in one sitting, pre-bed, reduces appetite and improves body composition in individuals who are cutting.



    It's a lot of carbs
    I've always said that type of carb doesn't matter (simple vrs complex) and that timing of carbs doesn't matter (as in not eating carbs later in the day or before bed)....and this was a decade or more ago. Of course I'd get ripped a new one back then, but I didn't care...I knew I was right esp on the simple vrs complex debate...the late night carbs I thought maybe I might end up wrong...but I was vindicated in the end lol.

  5. I Don't Buy That B.S.

    Universal? lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I Don't Buy That B.S.

    Universal? lol
    Trenazone. when u were selling it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Carb timing really isn't relevant to bodyfat %. I function better/am more alert on lower carbs throughout the day, perhaps due to the absence of insulin. You are falling prey to BS that has been pushed by uneducated meatheads from back in the day. Recent studies actually show that consuming most carbs in one sitting, pre-bed, reduces appetite and improves body composition in individuals who are cutting.

    It's a lot of carbs
    Agree Coop, IIRC I remember reading an article that said what you are saying recently.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. I agree with people on saving it later. Also, easier to go to sleep satisfied.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  8. Man I hope you guys are right. I love my big bowl of Raisin Brand right before bed. Sucks going to be hungry.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I need SERIOUS appetite suppression
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 07:10 AM
  2. Need an appetite suppressant!
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. Need help!! appetite suppressent
    By chadf11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:33 AM
  4. Do you really need to take ZMA at night?
    By bound in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in