DAA all hype!???

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Be heard the standard 12 day study with An average increase of 40% in males T, but I'm going to ask the real question here, how much does progesterone and estro go up while on it, some say it doesn't , some say it does a little, and some say it's not even worth taking because of the Estro spike it allegedly gives you. Wanna know the actual facts here. It is agreed that the general consensus

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
*Is that it will help your T, but my question is does it increase your progesterone and estro with it?
Regards

Machmood

Awards
My understanding is that is raises T and E but you end up with the same ratio so the estrogen won't over power your testosterone and get bad sides. That beig said some people have reported sides that are associated with estrogen so people usually run an AI with it like erase,triazole or something stronger(not sure what has been banned recently)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Is that it will help your T, but my question is does it increase your progesterone and estro with it?
Regards
It can but to what extent it is hard to determine without additional testing. If you are worried about prolactin then stack with Inhibit P

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is highly user dependent with respect to intrinsic activity of the aromatase enzyme. In those who have a higher amount/higher activity of aromatase, it may be wise to supplement with Erase. In those prone to gyno, Inhibit-P is a good option (prolactin control). Running DAA solo has yielded positive results (both anecdotally and in the published human study), so if you are otherwise healthy, I see no compelling reason not to do so.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be heard the standard 12 day study with An average increase of 40% in males T, but I'm going to ask the real question here, how much does progesterone and estro go up while on it, some say it doesn't , some say it does a little, and some say it's not even worth taking because of the Estro spike it allegedly gives you. Wanna know the actual facts here. It is agreed that the general consensus
It is also dose dependent, my advice run it and get bloods to see the effect it has on you. I personally cannot tolerate most DAA due to gastrointestinal reasons (Testforce and TCF-1 being the only two I tolerate). From my own blood work I didn't have any issues until running it at 6+ grams although that high of a dose is not needed

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
My understanding is that is raises T and E but you end up with the same ratio so the estrogen won't over power your testosterone and get bad sides. That beig said some people have reported sides that are associated with estrogen so people usually run an AI with it like erase,triazole or something stronger(not sure what has been banned recently)
Ohk so your theory is that if you had a 25% increase in T for example you would have an equivalent ratio in the rise in estrogen??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohk so your theory is that if you had a 25% increase in T for example you would have an equivalent ratio in the rise in estrogen??
Just because the body wants to maintain homeostasis, doesn't mean E will rise exactly as T does. Our bodies are not meant to have the same ratio of T:E.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would almost always take it with an AI.

I would add in something like Erase or something like Hard FX which has both DAA and AI. :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
when I run DAA I can tell a huge rise in test. But after about day 15 I can tell my estro is very high too. Last time I ran a AI with it and HUGE DIFFERENCE! This is the only way I will run it now!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lacrossdude, how old are you?. Just wondering because DAA may work better for older guys. If your young you already have a lot of natural testosterone so I'm not sure using something like this would have much of a noticeable difference.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when I run DAA I can tell a huge rise in test. But after about day 15 I can tell my estro is very high too. Last time I ran a AI with it and HUGE DIFFERENCE! This is the only way I will run it now!
Did you verify the rise in T &E? From bloodwork ?
A rise in estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing so you dont want yo overact and take some that is gonna sqush your estro levels either

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
See without an AI after day 15 like bigguy mentioned the estro gets high and I myself start to bloat and also if my bf is high my chest starts to look like ****. Only time id run DAA solo is if my bf is in single digits even then erase would just make it so effin awesome.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah i garee with everyone here...You will only benefit running an AI with DAA,im bout 12 days in and stregngth and veins are showing as of 3 days ago.

this combo isnt ht or miss,its a hit to be honest. I have 2 more bottles each of Daa and Erase now for future runs.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've run it alone about a year or so ago and liked it a lot... Then ran with triazole and LOVED it! Waiting on my next shipment to arrive!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I know everyone loves the stuff, but after two seperate runs I have never felt even one remotely noticable benefit! I must be a freak, Im 32 as well, so it should....But I dont get the DAA love at all. If it works for you though, then giddy up!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
It's one of the few that has science to back it up. I'd stay away from preworkouts Like that say they have it because it's under dosed if it's not 3g and generally they have it in a "blend" so they don't have to disclose actual dosing.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It's one of the few that has science to back it up. I'd stay away from preworkouts Like that say they have it because it's under dosed if it's not 3g and generally they have it in a "blend" so they don't have to disclose actual dosing.
I agree..I enjoy my pre workouts,but cant say i need them all the time.i dont even use them every workout...ill use them for a month or two and then not for another 6 months,maybe 8..

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Lacrossdude, how old are you?. Just wondering because DAA may work better for older guys. If your young you already have a lot of natural testosterone so I'm not sure using something like this would have much of a noticeable difference.
38 my man

LITERaCOLA

Awards
The initial study was done on 27 year old men. It increased T by 30 percent. I think peak of T levels is from mid teens to mid-to late 20s depending on each person. Isnt it a 2% decline every year after 30? So if it raised it in men who where near their peaks I think you revright it would raise it in men who are older. I can't find that study right now though.
I do think previous cycle history will play a role if you're use to the boost in T with gear daa will be like nothing

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The initial study was done on 27 year old men. It increased T by 30 percent. I think peak of T levels is from mid teens to mid-to late 20s depending on each person. Isnt it a 2% decline every year after 30? So if it raised it in men who where near their peaks I think you revright it would raise it in men who are older. I can't find that study right now though.
I do think previous cycle history will play a role if you're use to the boost in T with gear daa will be like nothing
It raised T by 42% and due to DAA's dual-MOA, it is likely that it will be more effective​ in individuals with lower T

Enric

Awards
I always get puffy/sore nips from DAA unless I run erase with it. That's been my experience

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

LITERaCOLA

Awards
my bad 42. but thats what I was saying I meant older as is lower T levels
It raised T by 42% and due to DAA's dual-MOA, it is likely that it will be more effective​ in individuals with lower T

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I've run DAA multiple times and I would recommend coupling it with an AI. Overall, I believe that it is an effective supplement. I'm getting ready to run a Dermacrine/DAA/Erase stack next month.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Did you verify the rise in T &E? From bloodwork ?
A rise in estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing so you dont want yo overact and take some that is gonna sqush your estro levels either

No I didnt have blood work been around things long enough to know what is doing what.
Signs like:
Huge libido increase , acne, bodyfat drop, increase hungry, aggression, strength , Veins, better sleep, better mood. There are tons of sign showing test increase. Also size of the boys downstairs increase too.

signs of estroghen rising.
moodiness, ( not sure on spelling ), drop in sex drive, nipple sensitivity, bloat, water weight, oily skin. There are a lot of signs of it, but I always can notice these easier than test increase.

you want some increase in both BUT if estrogen gets higher it really messes with you.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I've run DAA multiple times and I would recommend coupling it with an AI. Overall, I believe that it is an effective supplement. I'm getting ready to run a Dermacrine/DAA/Erase stack next month.

I want to know how that stack does. You running a log?

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I want to know how that stack does. You running a log?
Good idea, man. I've never done a log before...but I may with this stack. I feel like my diet and training are on point and I'll be coming off of a Formasurge/EC combo.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Good idea, man. I've never done a log before...but I may with this stack. I feel like my diet and training are on point and I'll be coming off of a Formasurge/EC combo.

Man please log that. ANd let me know the link. I would love to see what and how that works.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Do you guys seee any issues with splitting up the DAA dosage? Say, 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g in the evening before bed? Or should it be dosed 3g all at once?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys seee any issues with splitting up the DAA dosage? Say, 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g in the evening before bed? Or should it be dosed 3g all at once?
I always split my doses when it comes to anything hormonally related. Testosterone boosters, AI's, inhibit-p, etc, etc. (assuming of course that it is a multi-cap dose, or powder based)

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I always split my doses when it comes to anything hormonally related. Testosterone boosters, AI's, inhibit-p, etc, etc. (assuming of course that it is a multi-cap dose, or powder based)
Ok cool. Yeah, I'm getting my DAA from caps. They're 500mg each so I need to take six of them to get 3g.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take DAA 3g before sleeping and always have great sleep then

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best time to take DAA would be prior to a task that requires cognitive function (i.e. studying), as DAA exerts a notable nootropic effect through the NMDA receptor.