DAA all hype!???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    I want to know how that stack does. You running a log?
    Good idea, man. I've never done a log before...but I may with this stack. I feel like my diet and training are on point and I'll be coming off of a Formasurge/EC combo.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    Good idea, man. I've never done a log before...but I may with this stack. I feel like my diet and training are on point and I'll be coming off of a Formasurge/EC combo.

Man please log that. ANd let me know the link. I would love to see what and how that works.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

3. Do you guys seee any issues with splitting up the DAA dosage? Say, 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g in the evening before bed? Or should it be dosed 3g all at once?

4. Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    Do you guys seee any issues with splitting up the DAA dosage? Say, 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g in the evening before bed? Or should it be dosed 3g all at once?
    I always split my doses when it comes to anything hormonally related. Testosterone boosters, AI's, inhibit-p, etc, etc. (assuming of course that it is a multi-cap dose, or powder based)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I always split my doses when it comes to anything hormonally related. Testosterone boosters, AI's, inhibit-p, etc, etc. (assuming of course that it is a multi-cap dose, or powder based)
    Ok cool. Yeah, I'm getting my DAA from caps. They're 500mg each so I need to take six of them to get 3g.
    •   

6. i take DAA 3g before sleeping and always have great sleep then

7. The best time to take DAA would be prior to a task that requires cognitive function (i.e. studying), as DAA exerts a notable nootropic effect through the NMDA receptor.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Man please log that. ANd let me know the link. I would love to see what and how that works.
    I think I will...I've had a couple of requests for a log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin D3 raises test: True or all hype?
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 08:20 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 02:27 AM
  3. CEE is all hype?
    By jstone28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:39 PM
  4. CEE: All HYPE?
    By dagecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65