Current Fat Loss Stack : Overkill?

  1. Current Fat Loss Stack : Overkill?


    I am currently taking the following in an attempt to break through a plateau and lose fat again :

    Bronkaid + Caffeine - 3 times per day
    Genomyx Decimate - 3 times per day
    Synthetic Supplements Shift - 3 times per day
    Olive Leaf Extract (20%) - 2 times per day


    Since a few of these have ingredients that enhance thyroid function (Shift, Olive Leaf, and the Forslean in Decimate), is this too much or would it possibly have a good synergy overall?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jxn
    I am currently taking the following in an attempt to break through a plateau and lose fat again :

    Bronkaid + Caffeine - 3 times per day
    Genomyx Decimate - 3 times per day
    Synthetic Supplements Shift - 3 times per day
    Olive Leaf Extract (20%) - 2 times per day

    Since a few of these have ingredients that enhance thyroid function (Shift, Olive Leaf, and the Forslean in Decimate), is this too much or would it possibly have a good synergy overall?
    Looks it to bw honest...why so much man?? I just rely on diet and a fat burner and some alcar.A T2 product in add cant hurt

  3. Decimate and EC are synergistic. Drop shift. Keep the rest
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Looks it to bw honest...why so much man?? I just rely on diet and a fat burner and some alcar.A T2 product in add cant hurt
    T2 does nothing for you at all, EC is a fat burner, and the preferred stack if ECY stack, since some people can't handle Yohimbine-HCL they go for Rawolscine standardizations or "Alpha-Y" which Decimate has, along other beneficial things...So to be honest you could use more knowledge on supplementation.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Decimate and EC are synergistic. Drop shift. Keep the rest
    This , thanks. Add 81mg baby aspirin to the EC doses and High content EPA/DHA fish oil in case heart rate and BP spike too much (doubt it, not many people are that sensitive to EC).

    Actually adding PLCAR and Creatinol-O-Phosphate can help perfectly on this too, PLCAR is known as..."the cutting carnitine" and also, paired with COP they make a good combo for BP and Heart health.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. What does PLCAR do for cutting? I happened to just get a free bottle of SNS PLCAR and happen to be cutting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    What does PLCAR do for cutting? I happened to just get a free bottle of SNS PLCAR and happen to be cutting.
    More bioavailable form of Carnitine. Helps more in combating fatigue (which can be quite horrible when restricting kCalories so much). In a medical study done some years ago , the patients consuming PLCAR at 2g ED vs the ALCAR 2g ED patients had greater results. Results being that the patients with PLCAR showed a 63% decrease in general fatigue, while the ALCAR patients only showed 59% in mental fatigue.

    Being more Bioavailable it shines more in the purpose of Carnitine et al, which is to mobilize fat stores better, and in colloquial terms "use them for energy". Far more effective than ALCAR at that, and more effective at replenishing muscle carnitine levels too (if that would be the purpose, so taken with food...).

    For cutting it also helps on an empty stomach some 30 minutes prior to a meal with AMPK activation
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Thanks for the feedback. I think I may keep everything the same for the time being. The Shift is almost out, so I will see how the Olive Leaf extract compares when it comes to thyroid output.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Decimate and EC are synergistic. Drop shift. Keep the rest
    Add some green tea extract too. I it works on a slightly different than the ingredients you listed. I plus it's dirt cheap
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    Add some green tea extract too. I it works on a slightly different than the ingredients you listed. I plus it's dirt cheap
    Whats the avg mgs of green tea to take per day and dose per sitting?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Whats the avg mgs of green tea to take per day and dose per sitting?
    Usually around 500mg's of a 45-50% EGCG extract taken 2-3 times per day.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My current fat loss stack for my upcoming show
    By SteroidLawyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:14 AM
  2. You Want Abs? - fat loss stacks
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:49 AM
  3. fat loss stack
    By dess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:28 PM
  4. My latest fat loss stack
    By Jay Mc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Log in
Log in