Current Fat Loss Stack : Overkill?

jxn

Awards
I am currently taking the following in an attempt to break through a plateau and lose fat again :

Bronkaid + Caffeine - 3 times per day
Genomyx Decimate - 3 times per day
Synthetic Supplements Shift - 3 times per day
Olive Leaf Extract (20%) - 2 times per day

Since a few of these have ingredients that enhance thyroid function (Shift, Olive Leaf, and the Forslean in Decimate), is this too much or would it possibly have a good synergy overall?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I am currently taking the following in an attempt to break through a plateau and lose fat again :

Bronkaid + Caffeine - 3 times per day
Genomyx Decimate - 3 times per day
Synthetic Supplements Shift - 3 times per day
Olive Leaf Extract (20%) - 2 times per day

Since a few of these have ingredients that enhance thyroid function (Shift, Olive Leaf, and the Forslean in Decimate), is this too much or would it possibly have a good synergy overall?
Looks it to bw honest...why so much man?? I just rely on diet and a fat burner and some alcar.A T2 product in add cant hurt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looks it to bw honest...why so much man?? I just rely on diet and a fat burner and some alcar.A T2 product in add cant hurt
T2 does nothing for you at all, EC is a fat burner, and the preferred stack if ECY stack, since some people can't handle Yohimbine-HCL they go for Rawolscine standardizations or "Alpha-Y" which Decimate has, along other beneficial things...So to be honest you could use more knowledge on supplementation.
Decimate and EC are synergistic. Drop shift. Keep the rest
This , thanks. Add 81mg baby aspirin to the EC doses and High content EPA/DHA fish oil in case heart rate and BP spike too much (doubt it, not many people are that sensitive to EC).

Actually adding PLCAR and Creatinol-O-Phosphate can help perfectly on this too, PLCAR is known as..."the cutting carnitine" and also, paired with COP they make a good combo for BP and Heart health.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What does PLCAR do for cutting? I happened to just get a free bottle of SNS PLCAR and happen to be cutting. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What does PLCAR do for cutting? I happened to just get a free bottle of SNS PLCAR and happen to be cutting. :)
More bioavailable form of Carnitine. Helps more in combating fatigue (which can be quite horrible when restricting kCalories so much). In a medical study done some years ago , the patients consuming PLCAR at 2g ED vs the ALCAR 2g ED patients had greater results. Results being that the patients with PLCAR showed a 63% decrease in general fatigue, while the ALCAR patients only showed 59% in mental fatigue.

Being more Bioavailable it shines more in the purpose of Carnitine et al, which is to mobilize fat stores better, and in colloquial terms "use them for energy". Far more effective than ALCAR at that, and more effective at replenishing muscle carnitine levels too (if that would be the purpose, so taken with food...).

For cutting it also helps on an empty stomach some 30 minutes prior to a meal with AMPK activation

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I think I may keep everything the same for the time being. The Shift is almost out, so I will see how the Olive Leaf extract compares when it comes to thyroid output.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decimate and EC are synergistic. Drop shift. Keep the rest
Add some green tea extract too. I it works on a slightly different than the ingredients you listed. I plus it's dirt cheap

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Add some green tea extract too. I it works on a slightly different than the ingredients you listed. I plus it's dirt cheap
Whats the avg mgs of green tea to take per day and dose per sitting?