Cissus for youth stree fracture?

Kimbo3

Awards
Hello:

I am new to this site and am enjoying the vast amount of helpful info...
Does anyone know if it is safe for a 12 y/o female to take Cissus supplements to aid in recovery of a femoral stress fracture?
I have read that the side effects are slight if at all, but I am not sure about for a 12 y/o.

Any help is appreciated!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Hello:

I am new to this site and am enjoying the vast amount of helpful info...
Does anyone know if it is safe for a 12 y/o female to take Cissus supplements to aid in recovery of a femoral stress fracture?
I have read that the side effects are slight if at all, but I am not sure about for a 12 y/o.

Any help is appreciated!
Well it won't effect hormonally. But I don't want to advise supplemental info for a youth. Check with your physician. At such a young age her body can handle any problems like that. It will just take time. I had a friend in high school who had stress fractures in the tib/fib. She was a great runner but really messed herself up because she didn't recover properly

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I used cissus XT for my tibial stress fractures, and sure enough, it worked. However, I would not recommend cissus to a 12 year old female since it is a glucocorticoid antagonist in certain tissues.