alphamine, shift, women, question.

nergy

Awards
My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

Thanks guys and girls for answers.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

Thanks guys and girls for answers.
It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time :)

I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things

nergy

Awards
thank you for your answer.

It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time :)

I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
Yes I know she would like to get rid of the fat as quickly as possible but I know she would be disappointed when she will stop losing fat ;)

My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things
Awesome, Could you tell me how is she dosing it ? 2 scoops a day or up to 3 as prescribed ?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agree with this!

I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.

nergy

Awards
She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.
Agree with this!

Alright, thank you.
I'll tell her to begin at 1 scoop a day for the first few days as prescribed and bump it to 2 scoops a day + shift twice a day and see how it goes for her. I hope she will get the results she wants (and that I want :) )

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Women are loving Alphamine
This!

I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Agree with this!

The missus likes 3 4 of them OEP's, I s**t myself with just one !

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
This!

I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.

A Coach or Gucci often gets me to the truth faster!

nergy

Awards
My wife has dropped 2 lbs this week. Loves the energy and very happy so far.
Good for her ! Does she sweet during training ? because she thinks that if she isn't sweating during working out, she won't lose fat... (strange lady you'll tell me :) )

This!

Maybe you should have gotten her a tub ;)

We knew it would have to be extra tasty for the female crowd
I'll let you know how she likes it.

It's the name. Anything that starts with "AL" is like a magnet for women :p
Aleksandar + Alphamine... They all might love you ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yes she does sweat during training. She works hard