alphamine, shift, women, question.

  1. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1642

    alphamine, shift, women, question.


    My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
    But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

    Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

    I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

    So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

    Thanks guys and girls for answers.

  2. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
    But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

    Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

    I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

    So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

    Thanks guys and girls for answers.
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1642

    thank you for your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    Yes I know she would like to get rid of the fat as quickly as possible but I know she would be disappointed when she will stop losing fat

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things
    Awesome, Could you tell me how is she dosing it ? 2 scoops a day or up to 3 as prescribed ?
  5. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,064
    Rep Power
    290735

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1642

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    Alright, thank you.
    I'll tell her to begin at 1 scoop a day for the first few days as prescribed and bump it to 2 scoops a day + shift twice a day and see how it goes for her. I hope she will get the results she wants (and that I want )
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Women are loving Alphamine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    My wife has dropped 2 lbs this week. Loves the energy and very happy so far.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  11. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268230

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    The missus likes 3 4 of them OEP's, I s**t myself with just one !
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  12. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268230

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    A Coach or Gucci often gets me to the truth faster!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    We knew it would have to be extra tasty for the female crowd
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    It's the name. Anything that starts with "AL" is like a magnet for women :P
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1642

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife has dropped 2 lbs this week. Loves the energy and very happy so far.
    Good for her ! Does she sweet during training ? because she thinks that if she isn't sweating during working out, she won't lose fat... (strange lady you'll tell me )

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    Maybe you should have gotten her a tub

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We knew it would have to be extra tasty for the female crowd
    I'll let you know how she likes it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It's the name. Anything that starts with "AL" is like a magnet for women :P
    Aleksandar + Alphamine... They all might love you
  16. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Yes she does sweat during training. She works hard
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/Shift Stack Question?
    By laidback64 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
  3. Question about PES shift
    By ticco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in