Awards
Just wondering if its ok to take both. Thanks for any replies

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I do! With valarian root in contest preps when i cant sleep!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Tryptophan works better for me.
Tryptophan has the same MOA as 5HTP, only that it is one step back in the synthesis of serotonin. This may not seem like an issue, but unlike 5-HTP, trytophan is a common AA with a whole host of destinations which may exclude it from serotonin synthesis. Conversely, 5HTP actually skips the rate-limiting step of serotonin synthesis and directly elevates brain levels (demonstrated via human trials). So in short, since they are both accomplishing the same thing but one is doing it way more effectively, I'm not sure how tryptophan "works better" for you.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Do you like intimidate? I got much better results with straight up DAA...notice iforce claims 100 times the potency...well think about it..the dose for intimidate(NMDA) is 30 mg..the dose for DAA is 3000 mg...100 times 30 is 3000.. its a marketing ploy..one that really pissed me off

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you like intimidate? I got much better results with straight up DAA...notice iforce claims 100 times the potency...well think about it..the dose for intimidate(NMDA) is 30 mg..the dose for DAA is 3000 mg...100 times 30 is 3000.. its a marketing ploy..one that really pissed me off
Potency does refer to the amount of compound needed to exert an effect. Is it 100x stronger than DAA at that dose? Nope. But is it 100x more potent at agonizing the NMDA receptor in vitro? Yup.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tryptophan has the same MOA as 5HTP, only that it is one step back in the synthesis of serotonin. This may not seem like an issue, but unlike 5-HTP, trytophan is a common AA with a whole host of destinations which may exclude it from serotonin synthesis. Conversely, 5HTP actually skips the rate-limiting step of serotonin synthesis and directly elevates brain levels (demonstrated via human trials). So in short, since they are both accomplishing the same thing but one is doing it way more effectively, I'm not sure how tryptophan "works better" for you.
Puzo.. Coop just skooled you ass.. I loled hard!!!!

:D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
never had an issue taking the 2 together

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if its ok to take both. Thanks for any replies
I took them both nightly for a month and experienced the best sleep of my life!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe my 5-HTP was bunk, but I noticed when taking 2g+ of Typtophan it just gave me better sleep. I'm just saiyan 5-HTP solo hasn't done anything for me that I have been able to notice. Phenibut and Tryptophan(solo) were the only 2 things that would not cause me to wake up.

uvawahoowa

Awards
What level dosing would you suggest for 5-htp Coop?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't oral melatonin pretty much inert?

latebloomer

latebloomer

Awards
Intimidate is my favorite supp hands down. I train at night, so sleep is always an issue. I take a sleep aid and melatonin as soon as I walk out of the gym. Ran it for 90 days, have been off for three weeks now, and sleep is a bitch. I have another week before I start back on Intimidate, and I can't wait. I honestly cannot express how much better it makes getting an awesome nights sleep.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Intimidate is my favorite supp hands down. I train at night, so sleep is always an issue. I take a sleep aid and melatonin as soon as I walk out of the gym. Ran it for 90 days, have been off for three weeks now, and sleep is a bitch. I have another week before I start back on Intimidate, and I can't wait. I honestly cannot express how much better it makes getting an awesome nights sleep.
if your budget allows for it, intimidate + lights out will make one hell of a sleep combo ;)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you enjoyed it so much bro :)

I definitely notice a difference in my sleep and recovery when I'm not on Intimidate, can't wait to start it up again

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your budget allows for it, intimidate + lights out will make one hell of a sleep combo ;)
Very, very excited for that pair. That is going to make an extremely nice bulking stack!

Mike