Hgh?

1987mustang50

Awards
I want/thinking to start taking hgh but is their any side effect that come with it?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posting about hgh in the supp section, and asking for sources in his first post. Looks like someeebody didn't read the forum rules. Or has the reading comprehension of a lab rat. Repost this in the anabolics section man. And we don't give sources directly on this site.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Oh, brother....

There's this really neat, new tool called,"Google."

1987mustang50

Awards
Posting about hgh in the supp section, and asking for sources in his first post. Looks like someeebody didn't read the forum rules. Or has the reading comprehension of a lab rat. Repost this in the anabolics section man. And we don't give sources directly on this site.
I tried google already but want the opinion of other people cause it affect people different

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You will ne asked a seriies of questions...age,expier training,diet,routines etc..before anyone helps u and they are 100% right..

This topic belongs in the anabolic section...hgh is an anabolic substance,this sect is about supplement talk,all natural non hormonal products...

Good luck with your hgh run!!! Another kid in a hurry,lziness is the key to failure.

1987mustang50

Awards
You will ne asked a seriies of questions...age,expier training,diet,routines etc..before anyone helps u and they are 100% right..

This topic belongs in the anabolic section...hgh is an anabolic substance,this sect is about supplement talk,all natural non hormonal products...

Good luck with your hgh run!!! Another kid in a hurry,lziness is the key to failure.
I already put it on the other section and no am in no hurry I been working out for 2 years taking only vitamins that's it am in no rush I don't even want to get that big am just curious about it

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried google but I want the opinion of people cause it affects everyone different
I tried google already but want the opinion of other people cause it affects everyone different
I tried google already but want the opinion of other people cause it affect people different
You are suggesting that google effects people differently. Can you describe the effect that you experience? If mine is different than yours I'll let you know. K?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Your curious..Curiosity killed the cat,we all know what curiosity leads to..2 yrs training,u should not be doing hgh and u are prob 18-2o and if not,i can jst tell u r too young and still have a lot to learn.

Earn a love for this sport of weightlifting,learn it to ur fullest,diet and everything,dont just do it for looks but for all the bennies it comes with inside and out....your curious about something serious,do u evenknow about training routines or dieting,let alone all nattu supplementing? I just started learning about all nattu supps,to an extent,i feel like a retard here but trying to suck everything up...learn to love this man,work hard,its all worth it

1987mustang50

Awards
You are suggesting that google effects people differently. Can you describe the effect that you experience? If mine is different than yours I'll let you know. K?
As in not everyone gets the same effects from stuff used some experience some stuff and some don't like some people don't get sick I know a few people that have used hgh and so far show no side effects same thing with steroids a friend of mine has Ben using steroids for two years and not experienced anything besides pimples in his back

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established