Pre workouts and Pounding heart - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre workouts and Pounding heart

  1. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Pre workouts and Pounding heart


    A while ago i woke at night and my heart was pounding....not fast just hard and the next morning i would be short of breath and really aware of my heart!then it would go away for a week or so and then come back!For the last 2 days my heart has been kind of pounding and i'm having ****ty sleep....i lifted today without the pre and heart still pounding!i don't think it's anxiety i hope its the caffeine but why only recently has this been happening?Does caffeine build up over time or something?Has anyone else experienced this?

  2. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like a possible panic attack or/and You may be overly sensitive to stims.There are a few really good pre work out non stim supplements out there.Maybe look into them or you can just buy a few.individual thinhs and take them pre workout,there are many options.

    This is your health man. stim free supps are just as good as stim supps,as long as your diet is good,your eating throughout the day no reason you cant and shoukdnt have a good workout.

    Dont become reliant in pre workouts,i didnt use any for many years and just relied on diet,proper foods,proper training routines, multi,whey,fish oil and creatine and did very well.

    While pre workouts are good for those days when your down,but in general weight lifting is more a mental thing.

    Hope this helps.Good luck.
  3. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Sounds like a possible panic attack..You may be overly sensitive to stims.There are a few really good pre work out non stim supplements out there.Maybe look into them.This is your health man. stim free supps are just as good as stim supps,as long as your diet is good,your eating throughout the day no reason you cant have a good workout.

    Dont become reliant in pre workouts,i did use any for many years and just relied on diet,proper foods,proper training routines multi,whey and creatine and did very well.

    While pre workouts are good for those days when your down,but in general weight lifting is more a mental thing.

    Hope this helps.Good luck.
    Yes i agree it's mostly mental because i had a pretty good workout today without it.Just wish my heart would go back to normal....this is a pretty weird feeling.I've been taking pwo for months but it's only now this is happening.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd lay off the stims, and maybe make a Dr. appointment just in case man. It dose sound like a panic attack. Avoid the pre's and caffeine for a bit.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    Yes i agree it's mostly mental because i had a pretty good workout today without it.Just wish my heart would go back to normal....this is a pretty weird feeling.I've been taking pwo for months but it's only now this is happening.
    This used to happen to me back when I was addicted to energy drinks. I would try to take a full month stim-free. I know that sounds awful; but it is nice to reset yourself. This is what I did and now a preworkout with stims doesn't bother me. I just don't use anything else with caffeine anymore.

    My advice would be to give yourself some time off stims and try to relax(mentally) for awhile.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Yeah from today i'm cutting all caffeine for a month!After that maybe i'll just have a cup of coffe pre workout if i need it!
  7. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    Yeah from today i'm cutting all caffeine for a month!After that maybe i'll just have a cup of coffe pre workout if i need it!
    Best non-stim preworkout...


    Name:  Quaker-Oats.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  17.6 KB

    I'm being 100% serious.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  8. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    [QUOTE="D2footballjrc"]

    Best non-stim preworkout...





    I have a big bowl of oats about 2 hours before i lift everyday!I hear you man!
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Best non-stim preworkout...


    Name:  Quaker-Oats.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  17.6 KB

    I'm being 100% serious.
    I see that and raise you...


    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I see that and raise you...


    Less then $5 vs $39.95, otherwise yes. Also still need it in Pink Lemonade flavor!!!! Sometimes a nice break from supplements can really help people. I love the focus XT line. I'm just not a huge fruit punch flavor fan. I wish it came in a watermelon flavor.

    So yes OP Caffeine Free Focus XT is an option as well.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  11. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Best non-stim preworkout...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 117"/>

    I'm being 100% serious.
    Slow burning carb for long lasting energy..Oatmeal is my breakfast 75% of the time.. OP along with oatmeal id say add a greek yogurt and a handful mixed nuts,preferably macadamiums (spelling??).

    Depending the situation ill have some almonds,wlanuts and a greek yogurt about 45 mins pre workout and im feeling good,OFCOURSEadding oatmeal makea that pre workout meal all the better.Greek yogurt will digest slower as well.
  12. New Member
    bboyflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    22901

    Reputation

    I've personally had this and all I did was Add in electrolytes, your heart get depleted when using stimulants, which explains the chest pains, add in potassium, calcium, magnesium and your golden, also if you aren't doin cardio I suggest you throw some in there
  13. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Rep Power
    5966605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Less then $5 vs $39.95, otherwise yes. Also still need it in Pink Lemonade flavor!!!! Sometimes a nice break from supplements can really help people. I love the focus XT line. I'm just not a huge fruit punch flavor fan. I wish it came in a watermelon flavor.

    So yes OP Caffeine Free Focus XT is an option as well.
    Have you had the FP yet? If not, send me your addy for samples. It's barely a FP at all....much, MUCH better.

    And yeah, but keep in mind, carbs are not preworkout-specific for glycogen/brain-boosting effects, and may even be counterproductive since insulin can blunt adrenergic hormones/NTs. Conversely, insulin increases vasodilation, so it works both ways.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Have you had the FP yet? If not, send me your addy for samples. It's barely a FP at all....much, MUCH better.

    And yeah, but keep in mind, carbs are not preworkout-specific for glycogen/brain-boosting effects, and may even be counterproductive since insulin can blunt adrenergic hormones/NTs. Conversely, insulin increases vasodilation, so it works both ways.
    Is the fp the pre workout?!If so i haven't tried it.I would love a free sample for when i'm done cycling off of stims if thats what you're asking?Also, do stim free PWO's give you a good boost....i mean it doesn't have caffeine so how does that work?!
  15. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh

    Is the fp the pre workout?!If so i haven't tried it.I would love a free sample for when i'm done cycling off of stims if thats what you're asking?Also, do stim free PWO's give you a good boost....i mean it doesn't have caffeine so how does that work?!
    If stim free pre workouts didnt work why would ppl make them and why would ppl take them????
  16. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    If stim free pre workouts didnt work why would ppl make them and why would ppl take them????
    i know they obviously work, so why would someone go for the stims as apose to stim free?i just mean is it the same kind of buzz?there must be some difference?
  17. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh

    i know they obviously work, so why would someone go for the stims as apose to stim free?i just mean is it the same kind of buzz?there must be some difference?
    Maybe becUse of the eeasons u stated....stim sensitive bro...or in my case caffeine is not good for my gut.

    Well minus caffeine non stim products cintain things that open blood vessels,allowin for my oxygen better pumps and endurance or uses fat as energy or delay muscle fatigue etc...someone like cooper will give u a damn near perfect explanation
  18. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Maybe becUse of the eeasons u stated....stim sensitive bro...or in my case caffeine is not good for my gut
    i don't even think my supp store has stim free?not sure though.What one's would you reccomend?
  19. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh

    i don't even think my supp store has stim free?not sure though.What one's would you reccomend?
    U can pick up a few supps yourself or buy premade..Focus XT caff free seems to be your best best..or you can go pick up some bulk or pills or aome of each of :

    Beta Alanine or Taurine,L-Carnitine Tartrate,Agmatime/Citrulline Malate,Creatine Monohydrate and DAA..simple cost effecient as well.

    I use Taurine,Creapure,L Carnitine Fumerate,DAA (@ THE MOMENT 1 PILL D POL) as my preworkout...i feel great man
  20. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    U can pick up a few supps yourself or buy premade..Focus XT caff free seems to be your best best..or you can go pick up some bulk or pills or aome of each of :

    Beta Alanine or Taurine,L-Carnitine Tartrate,Agmatime/Citrulline Malate,Creatine Monohydrate and DAA..simple cost effecient as well.

    I use Taurine,Creapure,L Carnitine Fumerate,DAA (@ THE MOMENT 1 PILL D POL) as my preworkout...i feel great man
    Thank's for the help man!
  21. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    Stim free pre's

    MAN Sports- Body Octane
    Omega Sports- Ultima
    MST- Ragnarok Ultra (caff free)
    iForce- Hemavol
    :blindfold:
  22. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh

    Thank's for the help man!
    Welcome bud
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    U can pick up a few supps yourself or buy premade..Focus XT caff free seems to be your best best..or you can go pick up some bulk or pills or aome of each of :

    Beta Alanine or Taurine,L-Carnitine Tartrate,Agmatime/Citrulline Malate,Creatine Monohydrate and DAA..simple cost effecient as well.

    I use Taurine,Creapure,L Carnitine Fumerate,DAA (@ THE MOMENT 1 PILL D POL) as my preworkout...i feel great man
    Out of all that only 10% is right...

    Taurine should not be dosed along with Beta alanine since BA will inhibit its absorption rates. And both are NOT Pre-Workout Supplements.

    Creatine Monohydrate is not a Pre-workout supplement, it can be taken anytime of the day, 3-5g a day...

    DAA is not a Pre-Workout Supplement either, it is a natural test booster, 3g at any given time of the day is fine.

    So you are basically left with Citrulline Malate+Agmatine+LCLT , that is a good combo right there. When I say that it is not a pre-workout supplement/ingredient I mean that it does not provide any immediate reaction needed for the upcoming (in the next 30 minutes or so) workout. And most likely they are just doses that can be at any time of the day to keep a saturation point or a hormonal reaction (DAA, which is also by NMDAR agonism...which requires also a saturation point).

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Stim free pre's

    MAN Sports- Body Octane
    Omega Sports- Ultima
    MST- Ragnarok Ultra (caff free)
    iForce- Hemavol
    This + Caffeine Free Focus XT is actual real advice.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Out of all that only 10% is right...

    Taurine should not be dosed along with Beta alanine since BA will inhibit its absorption rates. And both are NOT Pre-Workout Supplements.

    Creatine Monohydrate is not a Pre-workout supplement, it can be taken anytime of the day, 3-5g a day...

    DAA is not a Pre-Workout Supplement either, it is a natural test booster, 3g at any given time of the day is fine.

    So you are basically left with Citrulline Malate+Agmatine+LCLT , that is a good combo right there. When I say that it is not a pre-workout supplement/ingredient I mean that it does not provide any immediate reaction needed for the upcoming (in the next 30 minutes or so) workout. And most likely they are just doses that can be at any time of the day to keep a saturation point or a hormonal reaction (DAA, which is also by NMDAR agonism...which requires also a saturation point).

    This + Caffeine Free Focus XT is actual real advice.
    Yeah, think i'll try the focus XT!
  25. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    Yeah, think i'll try the focus XT!
    Let me know how it treats you please . If you have any other questions about supplementation or how to make a real Stim Free Pre-workout Home-Made concoction let me know. Caffeine Free Focus-XT is just amazing by itself, however if you want something different we carry a variety of the usual Pre-Workout Staples that will help your performance in the gym given a proper diet and rest.

    If you need anything , just PM me and let me know
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. New Member
    Tonycfh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8661

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Let me know how it treats you please . If you have any other questions about supplementation or how to make a real Stim Free Pre-workout Home-Made concoction let me know. Caffeine Free Focus-XT is just amazing by itself, however if you want something different we carry a variety of the usual Pre-Workout Staples that will help your performance in the gym given a proper diet and rest.

    If you need anything , just PM me and let me know
    No problem man i'll let you know how it treats me!
  27. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    i don't even think my supp store has stim free?not sure though.What one's would you reccomend?
    Best Stim Free Stacks:

    Ultima + Hemavol
    Ultima + Agmatine
    Ultima + Anabolic Ignite + Agmatine
    Ultima + Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite + Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite + Hemavol
    Anabolic Ignite + Ultima
    Ultima + Hemavol + Pumpbol = ultimate stack.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  28. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Another good stim free pre-workout is AX Ultra Reps.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Best Stim Free Stacks:

    Ultima + Hemavol
    Ultima + Agmatine
    Ultima + Anabolic Ignite + Agmatine
    Ultima + Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite + Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite + Hemavol
    Anabolic Ignite + Ultima
    Ultima + Hemavol + Pumpbol = ultimate stack.
    I find this offensive, no CF FXT Mentions here:

    CF FXT + Citrulline Malate + Agmatine + ArA + LCLT + GMS + COP = WIN! (all properly dosed that is)

    CF FXT + Citrulline Malate + COP +Agmatine = still good win! !

    CF FXT + Extra ALCAR + Piracetam = Pass any test any day.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I find this offensive, no CF FXT Mentions here:

    CF FXT + Citrulline Malate + Agmatine + ArA + LCLT + GMS + COP = WIN! (all properly dosed that is)

    CF FXT + Citrulline Malate + COP +Agmatine = still good win! !

    CF FXT + Extra ALCAR + Piracetam = Pass any test any day.
    I don't recommend products I haven't tried enough to give an honest review opinion of. It may be a great product, I just don't personally have a lot of experience with it yet.

    I will say.. I tried the Ultima + Hemavol + Pumpbol stack and was blown away. It's just not easy on the pocket book. Like $100 in supplements for 30 servings. Add in the Pumpbol is impossible to find, and that I won't give that company another dime of my money straight up after the DAA patent cash grab.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  31. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I don't recommend products I haven't tried enough to give an honest review opinion of. It may be a great product, I just don't personally have a lot of experience with it yet.

    I will say.. I tried the Ultima + Hemavol + Pumpbol stack and was blown away. It's just not easy on the pocket book. Like $100 in supplements for 30 servings. Add in the Pumpbol is impossible to find, and that I won't give that company another dime of my money straight up after the DAA patent cash grab.
    Never had Pumpbol or even heard of it actually, would appreciate some ingredient post up please. About Ultima and Hemavol, having had that Wallet-leaning stack I must say it is pretty sweet when going stim free OR when you are using 3 doses of ECY stack and can't possible add more stims (which was my case) and I enjoyed it so much!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Never had Pumpbol or even heard of it actually, would appreciate some ingredient post up please. About Ultima and Hemavol, having had that Wallet-leaning stack I must say it is pretty sweet when going stim free OR when you are using 3 doses of ECY stack and can't possible add more stims (which was my case) and I enjoyed it so much!
    Pumpbol is by thermolife the company that patents big name ingredients. (Certain forms of BCAA's and DAA)

    Here is it's supplement facts: They have the image blocked.. it's at:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/t...-servings.html

    Ultima is at Nutra Planet:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-servings.html

    Hemavol is at Nutra Planet:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i....html?sel=4285
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  33. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409377

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Loving all the love for Hemavol! Thanks guys!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pre-workout and EC stack
    By stephen1324 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. PRe Workout and stomach?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 01:33 PM
  3. Pre workouts and how much i really need them
    By 10bathroomsO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. Pre-workouts and poo
    By Shane0Mac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:09 PM
  5. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in