Best Dosage for Formasurge

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
My Formasurge arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. Was going to include Dermacrine, but figure the first time out I would run Formasurge solo for about 5 1/2 weeks. Figuring on doing 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the evening for a total of 100mg per day. Curious to hear from others who have run Formasurge solo and is this type of dosage the sweet spot or much difference in going with 3 pumps in the morning and 3 pumps in the evening?

jsals22

Awards
Love formasurge taking this and endo I take 1 pump in morning seems to be plenty for me leaned me out and crazy libido

ChainLink

Awards
I can tell you that 2 pumps, 2x's/day for me is negating all estro sides that I was experiencing from dermacrine. I would start with that dose and lower it if need be. Doubt you would need to go higher.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You doing just 1 pump per day? How much do you way?

Love formasurge taking this and endo I take 1 pump in morning seems to be plenty for me leaned me out and crazy libido

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you that 2 pumps, 2x's/day for me is negating all estro sides that I was experiencing from dermacrine. I would start with that dose and lower it if need be. Doubt you would need to go higher.
i went up to 3/3 and got low estrogen sides[sore joints] 2/2 gives great results with no sides, for me at least..

jsals22

Awards
Went 2/2 had sides down to 2/1 than 1/1 and found my sweet spot at 1 dry as hell super vascular and crazy libido

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Went 2/2 had sides down to 2/1 than 1/1 and found my sweet spot at 1 dry as hell super vascular and crazy libido
more is not always better, great that you get those kind of results at that dose....makes the bottle last longer!!!!!

i went that high becuase my test was so low, but the formasurge completely crushed my estrogen at 3/3...2/2 works great for me and i have a high tolerance for formestane!!!!

xhrr

Awards
How could you tell it crushed estrogen? Dry joints, no libido, ect....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How could you tell it crushed estrogen? Dry joints, no libido, ect....
very sore joints...i get bloods often and this is how it feels when my estrogen level gets low....