5-Alpha Test/PCT

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm looking at running a 6-8 week cycle of 5-Alpha, most likely at the recommended dose unless I decide it needs to change. I've been doing a little reading but info on this new product seems a little scarce so far. Unless I'm just missing the thread I need. I'm going to be running this alone to see how this bad boy works. My main question is what people would suggest to run throughout cycle/pct. Strictly to maintain a healthy body, as I said I want to gauge this products effectiveness alone. I have some left over Nolva and Clomid from previous cycles but I'm wondering if this is necessary based on some things I've read saying possibly not. If so, how would you recommend dosing? Any help would be appreciated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking at running a 6-8 week cycle of 5-Alpha, most likely at the recommended dose unless I decide it needs to change. I've been doing a little reading but info on this new product seems a little scarce so far. Unless I'm just missing the thread I need. I'm going to be running this alone to see how this bad boy works. My main question is what people would suggest to run throughout cycle/pct. Strictly to maintain a healthy body, as I said I want to gauge this products effectiveness alone. I have some left over Nolva and Clomid from previous cycles but I'm wondering if this is necessary based on some things I've read saying possibly not. If so, how would you recommend dosing? Any help would be appreciated.
I would think about adding in some supports. I don't think this is a really strong product, however, its always a great idea to take supports. Recommendations: Liver XT, Cycle Assist. For your PCT I would look into adding a cortisol control agent. Reduct XT is a great option as well as Phosphatidylserine. DAA is a good choice for post SERM recovery and you might want to pick up some joint control as well if you decide to take a cortisol control agent to help with the stiff joints. I would suggest cissus xt and fish oil or some other joint product. I know AMS or FRL has one...I think. Now you don't need all of this. Just suggestions. I like to throw creatine into my PCT as well. I am sure you probably have some laying around. If you don't its not hard to find a creatine product. But I would like to throw out SNS sells it less per gram than most companies. If health is your main priority at least pick up the supports. You may want to talk to the AMS/FRL fellas to see when they suggest running supports. I know they advocate running them in PCT due to enzymatic responses. I took 8 weeks of Andromass and came off fine with DAA, ERASE, Inhibit-P, Vidatest and Taurine. You might want to gauge your serm usage by how you feel. With the Nolva I do 40/40/20/10 with some natty products at the tail end of it. I have no prior experience with Clomid.

*** By the way you should post this in the Anabolics section. You may get a better response from folks who regularly visit that forum.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Thanks alot, I appreciate the time you took to write that all out. Last cycle I did was an epistane and I loved it. Ran enough support supps I felt like I could run a pharmacy haha, so thats always a good fallback for me.