Hawthorn berry or Hawthorn berry extract for lowering BP? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Hawthorn berry or Hawthorn berry extract for lowering BP?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Ok everything is crammed in on my phone and I missed the second link.

Ok I do have just the fruit not the extract by Now

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Next time you think of making a bland statment put some salt on it - it adds more flavor.

Well I'm glad your not funny. Smart AND a sense of humor would have been a double threat. Now I don't feel so threatened. ha ha

Thanks for the info though about the assist products. Learning new things is always a plus and never a negative.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Almost makes me want to cry lol!!!

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Almost makes me want to cry lol!!!

Go to a damn computer then man ha ha Much bigger screen to look at.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Well I'm glad your not funny. Smart AND a sense of humor would have been a double threat. Now I don't feel so threatened. ha ha

Thanks for the info though about the assist products. Learning new things is always a plus and never a negative.
    Did you learn you don't know what you are taking or what you are talking about?

Don't feel bad. At least YOU have a sense of humor...
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

O: oh oh do we need to get in the octagon ?

Lol

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Did you learn you don't know what you are taking or what you are talking about?

Don't feel bad. At least YOU have a sense of humor...

I love you.....but I'm not 'in' love with you.
  8. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

All the assist products have HB rather then HB Extract. They both are the same (Hawthorn Berry) and both will take a couple weeks to even begin to have an effect on blood pressure. I'm taking HB and my blood pressure is going slightly lower with each weekly BP reading I'm doing. I get the NOW brand....it's usually the cheapest. Since your already in the middle of a cycle experience high blood pressure, I would do my best to simply avoid stimulants or anything that is stressful on the heart. I also smoke weed everyday so that could be helping me keep low BP. Though not everyone has the same effect on weed....some people it makes paranoid and spikes their BP.

So how's your cycle going? Never wanted to throw down that kind of money on the Andro series just to 'find out' if they are worth it. I was always interested in the Androlean and Androhard. Info?
    AH is legit, there is really no two ways about that part. I mean it will jack up your DHT no doubt....vascularity and all that good stuff. the same can be said for AL, its 7/11 which is a proven combo....and this delivery system seems to work well with it....I am dosing it at 4 caps per day though for 6 weeks since I was coming off of 6 weeks on prototype 7 and 11 spray....I was doing 30-35 sprays of them, so 4 caps of AL should be the equivalent to that. but yeah, for PH's with little to no sides (safety), and that effectively do what they say (its not hard to do that when you use the correct ingredients with a solid delivery system), they are all great products so far. I'll be using AM2 and 3 and ABv3 within the next 8-12 months so I can't comment on them yet, they are just sitting there waiting to be swallowed But I don't mind spending money on supplements when I'm buying from a reputable company that will dose it properly and is safety conscious.....those aspects are key
  9. Banned

BTW I do feel there is an almost immediate effect from HB extract (as in several days), nothing drastic, but some BP lowering....and there is also a cumulative effect which is even more pronounced.
  10. Banned

and use the got-damn extract for christ sakes
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Lol !!! TY point taken and like I said I feel stupid that I missed and then bought the wrong stuff.

Oh well live and learn.

12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    AH is legit, there is really no two ways about that part. I mean it will jack up your DHT no doubt....vascularity and all that good stuff. the same can be said for AL, its 7/11 which is a proven combo....and this delivery system seems to work well with it....I am dosing it at 4 caps per day though for 6 weeks since I was coming off of 6 weeks on prototype 7 and 11 spray....I was doing 30-35 sprays of them, so 4 caps of AL should be the equivalent to that. but yeah, for PH's with little to no sides (safety), and that effectively do what they say (its not hard to do that when you use the correct ingredients with a solid delivery system), they are all great products so far. I'll be using AM2 and 3 and ABv3 within the next 8-12 months so I can't comment on them yet, they are just sitting there waiting to be swallowed But I don't mind spending money on supplements when I'm buying from a reputable company that will dose it properly and is safety conscious.....those aspects are key

Sounds like a commercial ha ha Thanks for the feedback though. Another thing that got me interested is their monthly payments option. For the steroid user on a budget.
  13. Banned

Lol !!! TY point taken and like I said I feel stupid that I missed and then bought the wrong stuff.

Oh well live and learn.

Actually I was saying it in general since there were comments here and there in this thread about hawthorn is the same as hawthorn extract....or i thought there were comments to that affect in here....so not directed at you lol
  14. Banned

Sounds like a commercial ha ha Thanks for the feedback though. Another thing that got me interested is their monthly payments option. For the steroid user on a budget.
    they have a monthly payment plan? not so sure that is a good thing, it might be an indicator your products are overpriced LMFAO. that being said I have bought at least one of everything ASeries other than AD....which I don't need any more brain stimulation...my mind goes a mile a minute w/o assistance
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hawthorn extract and the like does nothing for me.. Celery Seed Extract does as it mimmics a mild diuretic and calcium channel blocker.

Mike
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well after I use up the HB if I'm still not happy I'll try the CS.

However, I must say I felt good tonight at work so maybe the split does thing is starting to kick in a bit.

If I do buy CS is that an extract as well? Lol don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Or can I just toss some celery in my juicer and drink that lol!!!! Ok I'm being totally stupid but it's late and thought I'd toss a funny out.

All the best and I have learned a lot from this post thanks guys

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well after I use up the HB if I'm still not happy I'll try the CS.

However, I must say I felt good tonight at work so maybe the split does thing is starting to kick in a bit.

If I do buy CS is that an extract as well? Lol don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Or can I just toss some celery in my juicer and drink that lol!!!! Ok I'm being totally stupid but it's late and thought I'd toss a funny out.

All the best and I have learned a lot from this post thanks guys

yup.. celery seed extract.. just google it.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    yup.. celery seed extract.. just google it.
    OK cool I'll pick some up if needed but for now it seems to be holding its own . . I only have 2 more weeks ON cycle then PCT . . question: will Nolvadex raise my BP or will it slowly start to drop once I'm off the PH? . . any ideas
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

OK cool I'll pick some up if needed but for now it seems to be holding its own . . I only have 2 more weeks ON cycle then PCT . . question: will Nolvadex raise my BP or will it slowly start to drop once I'm off the PH? . . any ideas

So how's the cycle been treating you? Pro's....con's?

You should definitely continue your assist products through pct for blood pressure, prostate, cholesterol and so forth.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

So how's the cycle been treating you? Pro's....con's?

You should definitely continue your assist products through pct for blood pressure, prostate, cholesterol and so forth.
    Oh for sure buddy allllll the way through just doing research for next cycle . . . this cycle is set and no problems and no side other than a slightly elevated BP . . up 10 pounds and counting so I'm very, very happy . . being a powerlifter I wasn't looking for any strength gains just mass now that I'm retired and so far MASS is what I'm getting.

But yes all supports will continue right through PCT and well after cycle to help clean after.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

yeah sorry BTW . . I have not updated my log in a few days . . been dealing with some heavy family crap but I think its over and I'll be back on track . . family BS has to be the hardest thing to work through but we do the do no matter what there buddy . . we are not mortal . . we are among the Gods lol!!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

yeah sorry BTW . . I have not updated my log in a few days . . been dealing with some heavy family crap but I think its over and I'll be back on track . . family BS has to be the hardest thing to work through but we do the do no matter what there buddy . . we are not mortal . . we are among the Gods lol!!!!

family first bro
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well we had a monumental chat and I think the storm is over. Just in time for arm day (:

But yes family is always number one.

We can always train BUT our family will only be on this Earth for so long. So enjoy them while they are here.

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Oh and I think my BP is actually coming down as I have felt better this week. Will check it on Saturday. I know it sounds stupid but I have always been able to detect and feel slight changes in my body. So even though it's up just a tad I notice it.

The only thing I did different was cut out my psyllium husk mid afternoon. And that is 3 hours after my supports so I highly doubt that is it so maybe the berries are kicking in.

That being said I'll be heading into the city on the weekend and will pick up the extract if it's still up. Just in case the Nolvadex pushes it up a bit during PCT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how much hawthorne berry to lower BP?
    By bill86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:34 AM
  2. Preload: hawthorn berry or celery seed extract?
    By oliverc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:49 PM
  4. T-1 final or T-1 Pro for cutting cycle?
    By kriptech in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:01 PM