Out of what i have, what should i use!?

lukedubas

Awards
First off, im doing rotc at my college and im running like a freak! most ive ever ran in my life. i wake up at 530 mon-fri and run about 3-5 miles. then about 8-10 hours later ill do a regular workout.

obviously im taking multi, fish, green mag, bcaa's, 100% gold standard whey and a **** ton of water

now, to what i have! pretty simple.

erase pro, dpol, endosurge, and anabeta elite.

which would be the best stack!?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

all of them man. all are different and will benefit in all diff ways.Especially if diet is on point.

Im running erase pro and dpol now..more veins( vasculor),great pumps and endurance and change in body... 2 very good products there.

what i hear about Endosurge and AE,its a no miss.

Stack all 4,thats a perfect stack man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, im doing rotc at my college and im running like a freak! most ive ever ran in my life. i wake up at 530 mon-fri and run about 3-5 miles. then about 8-10 hours later ill do a regular workout.

obviously im taking multi, fish, green mag, bcaa's, 100% gold standard whey and a **** ton of water

I'll go with my typical response...have you used any before?

If not try them individually first. Honestly they all compliment each other nicely so how you choose to stack them (if you stack them) is up to you. I'd go EP + ABE and Endosurge + Dpol at different times if I wasn't going to use individually.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all of them man. all are different and will benefit in all diff ways.Especially if diet is on point.

Im running erase pro and dpol now..more veins( vasculor),great pumps and endurance and change in body... 2 very good products there.

what i hear about Endosurge and AE,its a no miss.

Stack all 4,thats a perfect stack man.
This is terrible advice. How is supposed to delineate the effects of each when he has yet to try any of them?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

Depends on your goal.

Granted if running is all you're doing I might change the stack up some. You won't need erase pro, dpol, and etc. for cardio'ing it. I'd save them when you are in lift mode.

Remember:

Diet = #1 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Train = #2 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Sleep = #3 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Supplements = Distant #4 thing you need to do to get the body you want.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
This is terrible advice. How is supposed to delineate the effects of each when he has yet to try any of them?
I didnt see anywhere in his post that he states its his first time using any of these supps.DO YOU? if so,i stand corrected,but i have 20/20 sight man,so i didnt miss **** =)I assumed,since he didnt mention that he has used them before but was looking for a few diff options.

I cant read minds buddy,just whats put in front of my eyes,UNDERSTAND?

i am running something very similar now.With good results.

So i recomended it,cause of what im getting out of my similar stack.

Forgot to add its Dpol,Erase Pro and Horny goat weed,Maca,Ginseng and Yohimbine.

So man,take a chill pill,instead of being quick to try n shut ppl down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt see anywhere in his post that he states its his first time using any of these supps.DO YOU? if so,i stand corrected,but i have 20/20 sight man,so i didnt miss **** =)I assumed,since he didnt mention that he has used them before but was looking for a few diff options.

I cant read minds buddy,just whats put in front of my eyes,UNDERSTAND?

i am running something very similar now.With good results.

So i recomended it,cause of what im getting out of my similar stack.

Forgot to add its Dpol,Erase Pro and Horny goat weed,Maca,Ginseng and Yohimbine.

So man,take a chill pill,instead of being quick to try n shut ppl down.
Shouldn't you be more diligent with collecting said background info before making suggestions? Handing out recommendations with only a fraction of the picture is reckless.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Shouldn't you be more diligent with collecting said background info before making suggestions? Handing out recommendations with only a fraction of the picture is reckless.
Rodja , can I paste this as a link quote when people do this...please...?? It was perfectly said!

lukedubas

Awards
Depends on your goal.

Granted if running is all you're doing I might change the stack up some. You won't need erase pro, dpol, and etc. for cardio'ing it. I'd save them when you are in lift mode.

Remember:

Diet = #1 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Train = #2 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Sleep = #3 thing you need to do to get the body you want.
Supplements = Distant #4 thing you need to do to get the body you want.

well I cant just not run.. so i do both, run in the am lift in the pm. but why would i not need dpol or erase?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
well I cant just not run.. so i do both, run in the am lift in the pm. but why would i not need dpol or erase?
It just depends on what you were doing. If you were just doing cardio DAA and Erase (a great combo btw) wouldn't offer you as much benefits if you are lifting. With Anabeta your diet and carb intake makes a big difference on it. I don't know enough about endosurge (meaning I've never used it) to give much of an opinion on it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My recommendation is to start with Erase Pro and DAA as they have great synergy together, but with a minor caveat. With the EP, start out with every other day dosing to see whether or not you get soreness in your knees from the relatively high volume of running.

lukedubas

Awards
My recommendation is to start with Erase Pro and DAA as they have great synergy together, but with a minor caveat. With the EP, start out with every other day dosing to see whether or not you get soreness in your knees from the relatively high volume of running.
ok ill sounds good! thanks for the advice

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dude,I understand your point.

Honestly,thats not my responsibility.Its the OPs responsibilty when he makes a thread to state his situation in full detail just as i would do if I was to start a thread. be 100% specific,so you can get the best help and advice possible. Its not up to me to ask him a million questions,i will just answer his question and what he asks,which is what i did.

the stack in general as one stack would be great and I still stand by that,His inexpierience with supplements should have been mentioned in his opening post.Thats a fact!

Do i expect you to even remotley agree,ofcourse not,im new here why would you,lol..anyway im done debating.I could really care less man =)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm not understanding what the big deal is either... I've taken this exact stack before absolutely loved it! What's the problem with just trying the whole stack? What's it matter if he doesn't know what product is giving individual results he just asked about using them

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Plus honestly i started with erase and DAA then added endosurge week 3 or 4 and ran them all another 4 weeks but they should all work really well

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm not understanding what the big deal is either... I've taken this exact stack before absolutely loved it! What's the problem with just trying the whole stack? What's it matter if he doesn't know what product is giving individual results he just asked about using them
God Bless you,lol.

thats my point and i see you understand it.Nice to see there are ppl who understand ones perspective on a situation.It def wasnt a big deal at all.

I know man,it just gave a senior guy here an opportunity to try and flex on someone new,thats all, an ego thing i guess.

Didnt work to well though.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Weeks 1-2: Dpol + endosurge
Weeks 3-4: Erase Pro + Dpol + endosurge
Weeks 5-6: Erase Pro + ABE
Weeks 7-8: ABE

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because then you don't know which product is working plain and simple. What if you don't respond to one of the products but you do the whole stack? Then you could spend 40 on the one that worked for you instead of 160!

What if one or 2 of the products suits you for a bulk or cut? In the end, Rodja is an extremely well respected and knowledgeable member here. The advice given was in the best interest of the OP. Check your egos at the door and learn guys. We all have room to learn...