OEP messing up with my diet

LifterBR

Awards
So I'm taking OEP to help me getting rid of some excessive weight/fat. Well, eating right isn't a major problem for me...actually my diet is very clean and balanced. I started OEP considering it would help providing energy and burning the fat itself, not for the appetite supressant factor. Well, it actually kills my appetite, I can't even force the food down, and am not able to eat my planed meals, every 3 hours.

Considering this, do you guys think is it still worth continue taking the OEP? I'm very inclined to stop using it, since I eat clean and it messes up with my diet because I'm not able to eat my meals every 3 hours (like, if I take it 1h after lunch - the second serving - I'm only able to eat like 6 hours later).

Thanks in advance

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I dont like appetite suppressors,i can alter my diet needed be.The last thing i want to do,is not eat or have the urge not to eat!!

That in no way benefits u,imo,unless u r extremely over weight and have eating peoblems to begin with,once again,imo

LifterBR

Awards
Yeah, that's exactly my point...Would for sure lose some weight, but also lose lean mass, since I'm not being able to eat properly while on it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Who says you have to eat every 3 hours?
You know, I always appreciate your knowledge, insight and straight-to-the-point manner of posting....But I just love the way you put it hahahahaha if there was a living entity that symbolized Bro-science in this world, I can bet anything that you would just pull out a gun and shoot it down hahahaha.