anti-catabolic

captainbicept

Awards
ok, im looking for something that would fit this category, but cant figure out what it would be. I currently use creatine, l-taurine and IP6 always mixed with 23 grams of whey, 12 ounces milk, 25 grams of dextrose; when off a cycle. However, i do not like the bloat creatine gives me at all, and any form of creatine bloats me. No matter how cut i get there is still a layer of water over my abs and have a general smoothed out look. Im looking for a substance that I can take while off cycles (so nothing hormonal), wont raise my metabolism (im an ectomorph), while still providing me with the anti-catabolic effect and mild anabolic effect of creatine. I think BCAA's and glutamine are a bunch of BS. So what would you guys recomend to help me bulk with creatine like effects without water retention. Thankyou.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You could try 7-OH which is sold as Lean Xtreme by DS. That or even his GXR which will help you with the insulin storing at the right times and the pumps. Other than those two it sounds like you are asking for the perfect supp which we all can't find (until SuperDrol comes out)! Good luck bro-Mike

captainbicept

Awards
wouldnt the 7-oh be overboard for an ectomorph/hard gainer? I lose weight from sitting on my couch eating ice cream if i dont hit the weights often enough.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
have you tried creatine ethyl ester its supposed to cause absolutly zero sub-q water retention.

tattoopierced1

wouldnt the 7-oh be overboard for an ectomorph/hard gainer? I lose weight from sitting on my couch eating ice cream if i dont hit the weights often enough.
LOL...I got the same problem, however I have noticed it has slowed down a bit, a very tiny bit, the older I get...I'm hoping by the time I turn 25 it'll really slow down so I can start putting on some serious mass...

captainbicept

Awards
Im 22 now and my metabolism is starting to slow, its wierd i dont get fat now, i just dont stay as skinny as i used to. anymore answers on this?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dairy products can make you retain sub-q water, so it's not entirely creatine's fault.. ;)

Try CEE or a malate like tricreatine malate or dicreatine malate.. V12 has tricreatine, Swole V2 has dicreatine..

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
wouldnt the 7-oh be overboard for an ectomorph/hard gainer?
dump on this.
I wanna try 7-oh during pct, stacking it with CEE. But the fat burning effect is just a waste for me ;)

Ah, also a high glutammine dose or peptides should help not loosing lean tissues.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I think BCAA's and glutamine are a bunch of BS
hmm, Works for me BIGTIME, along with a crapload of efa's, olive oil, flaxseed, and cex,

this is a good a combo for anticatabolism, give your body something to chew on other than its own POtein.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
There's so much science going against glutamine supplementation it's insane (I think there was a study done where they administered like 1g/kg of glutamine a day on weight training athletes with no benefit shown in any way). Flax is ok, TOO much fiber for me (I drop bricks) and fish oil is more effective anyhow.