Healthy Joints: Super Cissus or Fish Oils? - AnabolicMinds.com

Healthy Joints: Super Cissus or Fish Oils?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.

Question Healthy Joints: Super Cissus or Fish Oils?

Lifting is one of the main key factors I do daily. I love it, live for it. Last school year, my shoulder started giving me problems, due to heavy weight lifting, and probably to much repetitions. I currently have had another shoulder problem, which is not very healthy. I really would like to fix the issue, and have been recommended both Super Cissus and Fish Oil in general. If you have taken both, and know which one has offered more benefits to your Joints and Muscles, please let me know.

-Thanks again, Devin.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fish oil should be taken daily to begin with
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I'd put a high quality fish oil first, and cissus second
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say Orange Oximega is your best bet for fish oils honestly. Also if you are looking for a useful and economic joint support supplement I would say Cissus-XT , I have had it for some weeks now and my shoulder has stopped giving me troubles bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ive had good success using Schiffs Glucosomine,msm,ha along with daily fish oils,which is a given.

Had a nagging shoulder for a while now and started taking Schiffs and within 6-8 days no bother.Problem was mainly rear delt,db flys and db presses(incline or flat) would aggrvate the hell out of it.No problems any more.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would say Orange Oximega is your best bet for fish oils honestly. Also if you are looking for a useful and economic joint support supplement I would say Cissus-XT , I have had it for some weeks now and my shoulder has stopped giving me troubles bro!
    Gonna have to agree with this. These + Orange Triad will have you covered
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Oh yes , the addition of the Flex and Joint complex in OT is magnificent. Great combo.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i use OT, vitamin shoppe fish oil, and fnutrition flexible
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Try Krill oil. Great for joints and your heart.
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
    Name:  AJR2XMoney.png
Views: 530
Size:  391.4 KB

From the AX Knowledge-Base

The glucosamine nutritional supplements that you will find on the health food store shelf are primarily being produced by one of two different methods; hydrolysis of crustacean shells or microbial grain fermentation

Chondroitin can come from natural sources, such as shark or bovine cartilage, or it can be made in a lab. Chondroitin is also known as chondroitin sulfate.

Cartilage is one of the primary connective tissues of the body, providing flexibility and support to your joints. Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for the strength and toughness. UCII is derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II is made of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works to repair and keep joints healthy. UCII is the only Undenatured Type II Collagen available. Other forms of type II collagen sold as dietary supplements are denatured, or hydrolyzed which makes them only a fraction as effective for repairing and supporting joints and tissue.

In a recent Randomized Double-Blind Study UCII was shown to be More than Twice as Effective than Glucosamine + Chondroitin.

BiovaFlex is an all-natural ingredient derived from eggshell membrane that is designed to repair and support joints. It gives your joints vital tissue rebuilding nutrients contained within eggshell membrane. The eggshell membrane is the unique protective barrier between the egg white and the egg shell.

In a 67 patient study published in the March 2009 issue of a peer-reviewed scientific journal they found that patients reported a positive outcome as soon as 10 days after beginning to take the supplement. And in an open-label study published in May 2009 they found that supplementing with egg membrane supported increased joint flexibility within 7 days.

Here’s what eggshell membrane contains:
    •Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
    •Elastin – A protein that supports cartilage repair.
    •Desmosine and isodesmosine – Two amino acids that support elastin’s cartilage repair.
    •Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue.
    •Transforming growth factor-b - A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation.

Athletic Xtreme is the first and only company in the industry to use BiovaFlex, the only water-soluble and clinically studied eggshell membrane ingredient made in the USA.

NutraPlanet -- Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore

Painful joints can be unbearable. Good Luck with your shoulder; I truly hope you find relief.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  11. New Member

I would try the athletes joint restore, but that much vitamin d3 plus my multi vitamin seems too much.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  161 lbs.

Cissus + Oximega + Elastamine works wonders for my shoulder and knee.
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    I would try the athletes joint restore, but that much vitamin d3 plus my multi vitamin seems too much.
    That much D3 can leave you feeling great. I've been mega dosing D3 for a while and just mentally I feel good. Maybe this is fron the test increase, I don't know but I am sold on the large doses of D3 for people that are physically active.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    That much D3 can leave you feeling great. I've been mega dosing D3 for a while and just mentally I feel good. Maybe this is fron the test increase, I don't know but I am sold on the large doses of D3 for people that are physically active.
    Agreed, I take 4000iu d3 3x daily, the mood improvements and joint relief is extremely noticeable, I have not tried cissus of any type, although interested.

iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    this.

OT + fish oils + cissus = both of my surgically reconstructed ankles dont hate me so much
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As someone that has had three knee surgeries in the last three years, I can tell you that I have tried just about everything out there to fight joint pain/discomfort. These are the products I would recommend:

Fish oil: as other have said, this should be taken every day for a multitude of benefits. It will help some with joint issues.
    Orange Triad: A good multi for someone with mild joint issues or if you just want to make sure you are doing what you can for optimum joint health.
    Osteo-Sport: A dedicated joint product that is geared towards training athletes that are hard on their joints and need help with recovery/pain.
    Cissus: This is the last step for serious joint pain/inflammation. It works wonders but may not be necessary if you are just looking for basic joint support. I have had great results with Osteobolin-C, SuperCissus RX, and bulk Cissus from Primaforce.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I would certainly use them both. You should look into our products Osteobolin-C and Osteo-Sport. Let me know if you have any questions about either.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super Cissus and Fish Oil are both great to take.. Fish Oil gives you more than just joint support though. I use them both!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I have seen quite a few people very pleased with these two products taken together.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:36 AM
  2. Super Cissus or anything that compares
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. Fish Oil + Sesamin: together or separate
    By elcid2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:09 AM
  4. NUtra's cissus powder or USP super cissus