How many caps a day did up use?
Thanks guys

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many many logs/posts about the use of this product.

we suggest 3-6 pills/day.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
One of the better products out there, and almost one of my staples, its a good product that provides me the right amount of "charge" time and again :)

I dose 3-4 a day depending on how long I stay awake :)

When I am off At2, this is one product I turn to

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
One of the better products out there, and almost one of my staples, its a good product that provides me the right amount of "charge" time and again :)

I dose 3-4 a day depending on how long I stay awake :)

When I am off At2, this is one product I turn to
Very nice. Currently running alpha t2 and loving it. I think I'm going to run Tt 33 for 2 weeks after my alpha t2 is done

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody used iforce Tt-33?
How were your results?
How many caps a day did up use?
Thanks guys
1. yes (on PROPER Atkins Diet Flawless)
2.depend on your DIET (i say this because this will blow your metabolism to THE ROOF (in my case) whatever thing you eat in 15-30 min you got hungry again so you need be wise on what you eat.
3. :firedevil:
4. your welcome

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Currently running alpha t2 and loving it. I think I'm going to run Tt 33 for 2 weeks after my alpha t2 is done
I gave myself a good break before I made this switch over, remember you are not using Alpha T2 here, you are using a different product though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. yes (on PROPER Atkins Diet Flawless)
2.depend on your DIET (i say this because this will blow your metabolism to THE ROOF (in my case) whatever thing you eat in 15-30 min you got hungry again so you need be wise on what you eat.
3. :firedevil:
4. your welcome
i had a similar effect with LX.. i like tt-33 staked with a stim and followed with LX. but its like a weird diet crash as soon as the LX runs out.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I gave myself a good break before I made this switch over, remember you are not using Alpha T2 here, you are using a different product though.
i had a similar effect with LX.. i like tt-33 staked with a stim and followed with LX. but its like a weird diet crash as soon as the LX runs out.
This metabolism effect can actually be felt afterward as well :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used this and mitotrophin. decent results it works.

if you can get perscription t3 that works just as good if not better

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

T3=tired as hell I used before bed :D

Dicana was the only not feel tired but hot like hell.

TT-33 like the real T3 but I used @ 800mcg sometimes can't train if you run it properly with correct dose you will love.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
T3=tired as hell I used before bed :D

Dicana was the only not feel tired but hot like hell.

TT-33 like the real T3 but I used @ 800mcg sometimes can't train if you run it properly with correct dose you will love.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
T3 makes you tired?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It's good...as Maximal said very effective on low carbs. However, it does make me lethargic which is sometimes difficult to cope with in my job!

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Purchased the Tt 33. Should i wait a few weeks post alpha t2 to start it? Or should I be ok to switch over as soon as im done with the alpha t2?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would never touch cytomel without heavy androgen use. 17.5mcg of cytomel melts muscle off me like nothing else unless my anabolic and androgen use are high.

OP, unless your on a decent amount of gear, t3 is not worth it. TT33 at 4-6 caps a day will do great things for you without the risk of muscle loss.

Mike

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never touch cytomel without heavy androgen use. 17.5mcg of cytomel melts muscle off me like nothing else unless my anabolic and androgen use are high.

OP, unless your on a decent amount of gear, t3 is not worth it. TT33 at 4-6 caps a day will do great things for you without the risk of muscle loss.

Mike
I agree you need to be using some kind of hormonal with t3. Something as small as protodrol/max with t3 helps offset muscle loss in my opinion

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why there is such a hefty dose of B12 in each capsule of TT33? Four capsules a day equates to 1mg of B12.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Mike how would TT stack with say Alphamine? Is that too much or am I just bat**** crazy?