Nuclear Nutrition's Protein

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Does anybody remember Nuclear Nutrition's protein (MRP). It came in Fruit Punch and Grape. At the time (and possibly to this day) it was the only protein powder that would make a nice, clear, punch instead of a shake. After some years of multiple shakes each day it gets pretty old. Fruit Punch was a nice change.

Anyways, does anyone know of any similar protein powder available today?

REB3190

REB3190

Awards
I really wish more companies would make fruit flavored proteins like you are talking about! The closest thing I can find is XF's Arctic Lemonade.

R.E.B.

grandroid828

Awards
Does anybody remember Nuclear Nutrition's protein (MRP). It came in Fruit Punch and Grape. At the time (and possibly to this day) it was the only protein powder that would make a nice, clear, punch instead of a shake. After some years of multiple shakes each day it gets pretty old. Fruit Punch was a nice change.

Anyways, does anyone know of any similar protein powder available today?
Syntrax nectar. Best. EVER. Lemonade tea tastes like crystal light dude its so good. Grapefruit. Caribbean cooler. Cherry. Orange dreamsicle. Island punch. Just to name a few. Delicious and its hydro whey. And at a reasonable pricepoint! Vitaminshoppe is about the only place i know u can find it tho. Its about 10 bucks cheaper on their vit shoppe website too btw. So dont buy at the store.