Estrogen receptor down-regulator?

dvr2470

Awards
I was wondering if there is such a supplement that actually down-regulates the estrogen receptor. I have heard that proviron has a slight effect of down-regulating the estro receptor but are there any others? The use of aromatase inhibitors and serms can upregulate the estro receptor because of the body's attempt to maintain homeostasis and restore balance. I feel that whenever i come off of an anti estrogen, i am more sensitive to estrogen than before i started the anti-e...Tapering down can reduce estrogen rebound from my personal experience but are there any down-regulators? Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at the Erase Pro, B. Diffusa extract in Erase Pro will de -activate the ER unlike most SERM which just block it. Also there is NO rebound or need to taper with suicidal AI's.

dvr2470

Awards
Take a look at the Erase Pro, B. Diffusa extract in Erase Pro will de -activate the ER unlike most SERM which just block it. Also there is NO rebound or need to taper with suicidal AI's.
So you are saying that the B. Diffusa extract will permanently deactivate the estrogen receptor? Wouldn't the body eventually up regulate the estrogen receptor in order to compensate for this? Same thing with suicidal ai's...although there wouldn't be any rebound, wouldn't the body still upregulate the e receptor?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that the B. Diffusa extract will permanently deactivate the estrogen receptor? Wouldn't the body eventually up regulate the estrogen receptor in order to compensate for this? Same thing with suicidal ai's...although there wouldn't be any rebound, wouldn't the body still upregulate the e receptor?
The only way the body would upregulate e receptors if if one is overweight. Read up on DHT, fat and estrogen and you shall see the correlation. Suicidal AI's will raise both testosterone and DHT which will prevent estrogen from keeping up even after using it. Now if you stop exercising and eating out of wack, then you shall see that. You are trying to compare this effect as what cocaine does to dopamine receptors of the brain, and its NOT the same. Its complex I know, but that is why the science community is always changing its answers to all these different original questions.

dvr2470

Awards
The only way the body would upregulate e receptors if if one is overweight. Read up on DHT, fat and estrogen and you shall see the correlation. Suicidal AI's will raise both testosterone and DHT which will prevent estrogen from keeping up even after using it. Now if you stop exercising and eating out of wack, then you shall see that. You are trying to compare this effect as what cocaine does to dopamine receptors of the brain, and its NOT the same. Its complex I know, but that is why the science community is always changing its answers to all these different original questions.
Thanks! just one more question: Would this answer change for someone who is younger, say 17? would the usage of anti-e's negatively affect the developement of the hpta?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! just one more question: Would this answer change for someone who is younger, say 17? would the usage of anti-e's negatively affect the developement of the hpta?
NO, some people on this board might say other but I have read studies done on young teens and it only optimized their hormones, and help prevented gynecomastia. Am I telling you that I recommend young people to take it no, LOL. I don't want no liabilities on my hand but anti-e's should not have a negative effect on the HPTA unless they are of a precursor to androgen such as formestane, 6-bromo.

dvr2470

Awards
NO, some people on this board might say other but I have read studies done on young teens and it only optimized their hormones, and help prevented gynecomastia. Am I telling you that I recommend young people to take it no, LOL. I don't want no liabilities on my hand but anti-e's should not have a negative effect on the HPTA unless they are of a precursor to androgen such as formestane, 6-bromo.
Would exemestane be considered a precursor to androgen as well? I've heard people refer to it as a "steroidal" aromatase inhibitor. Sorry if these sound like newb questions...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Would exemestane be considered a precursor to androgen as well? I've heard people refer to it as a "steroidal" aromatase inhibitor. Sorry if these sound like newb questions...
Its more of an analogue but may pose a problem for a select few out there due to certain conversions over time, although highly unlikely. Steroidal just means its body make up is that of a steroid.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroidal typically refers to an AI that bind to aromatase the same as an androgenic substance, initiating a permanent sequence of hydroxylation on the aromatase enzyme, deactivating it entirely. Exemestane is technically androgenic, however the human data out there shows it significantly increases total & free testosterone.

For your original question, I would certainly look into Erase Pro. The suicidal aromatase inhibitor included will also permanently deactivate aromatase (like exemestane), while the B. Diffusa will actively bind to the ER in the same manner a SERM would (clomid, nolvadex). Ultimately it is the best anti-estrogenic product you can get over the counter.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Steroidal typically refers to an AI that bind to aromatase the same as an androgenic substance, initiating a permanent sequence of hydroxylation on the aromatase enzyme, deactivating it entirely. Exemestane is technically androgenic, however the human data out there shows it significantly increases total & free testosterone.

For your original question, I would certainly look into Erase Pro. The suicidal aromatase inhibitor included will also permanently deactivate aromatase (like exemestane), while the B. Diffusa will actively bind to the ER in the same manner a SERM would (clomid, nolvadex). Ultimately it is the best anti-estrogenic product you can get over the counter.
more technically said

SuppBro

Awards
So I can take ERASE Pro and for many months after I will still be less estrogenic and more androgenic than I was before?

Assuming I am not fat and very lean year round, could this effect last for years?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So I can take ERASE Pro and for many months after I will still be less estrogenic and more androgenic than I was before?

Assuming I am not fat and very lean year round, could this effect last for years?
In my experience YES....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you notice this...perhaps its sexiest quality

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Do you have any evidence to show it
acting similar to a SERM in humans or that it can be used in place for pct?

Perhaps bloodwork showing use of erase pro instead of a SERM? it would be great to see it because then I can use some of the 4 bottles I have as future pct instead of getting more product. Either way I can use it for natty cycles to get a dryer look

dvr2470

Awards
Any thoughts on Faslodex? From what I've read, it's fairly new and is available in the form of an injection. I'm guessing this would be a difficult chemical to find on any chemical research websites. And if I were to find it, I would be very hesitant to use it as I could not find any studies on males. My concern would be if it could cause a permanent decrease in libido.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The problem with Faslodex is that is a pure anatagonist of ER, which can cause some crappy sides, kill libido, destroy motivation, and technically not be as effective at restoring the HPTA, as estradiol is needed for testosterone formation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on Faslodex? From what I've read, it's fairly new and is available in the form of an injection. I'm guessing this would be a difficult chemical to find on any chemical research websites. And if I were to find it, I would be very hesitant to use it as I could not find any studies on males. My concern would be if it could cause a permanent decrease in libido.
I wouldnt mess around with Faslodex, seems like a sketchy thing to use in terms of estrogen mitigation.