Topical Formestane/how well does it raise testosterone levels?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks Tom. In the midst of another log right now. Once I clear that and my Formasurge gets here its on. I'm looking forward to it. I like forma almost as much as you! Lol

I'll post a link in here. Keep an eye out!
    Awesome, post that log link in the BPS section once you are ready so we can all follow along.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Awesome, post that log link in the BPS section once you are ready so we can all follow along.
    Will do bro. Got it Friday but I won't start until I finish up my sponsored log for Finaflex.
    •   

3. I plan on running forma at 4 pumps a day for my next cycle. Right now I'm just doing two pumps. Then again this is my first cycle so I'm just testing the waters really

4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I plan on running forma at 4 pumps a day for my next cycle. Right now I'm just doing two pumps. Then again this is my first cycle so I'm just testing the waters really
    I would go to 4 minimum. 2 is a very small dose unless you are sensitive to AIs.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. Well I'm only really using it the last couple of weeks of my cycle. Nipples started feeling sore/wierd. My next cycle I plan on using it the full 8 weeks at 4 pumps
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well I'm only really using it the last couple of weeks of my cycle. Nipples started feeling sore/wierd. My next cycle I plan on using it the full 8 weeks at 4 pumps
    so you nipped it in the bud, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well I'm only really using it the last couple of weeks of my cycle. Nipples started feeling sore/wierd. My next cycle I plan on using it the full 8 weeks at 4 pumps
    Put it directly onto your nipples, thin skin and it will nuke even a hint of gyno. HCG does this to me sometimes, I just put a pump on each and it goes away in a day or so. Of course I continue to do this for up to a week to make sure it is all under control though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO KIK IN ?
    By sureatsalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:51 PM
  2. About how long does it take for Deca to kick in?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 05:27 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 06:49 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 11:21 AM
  5. 1-test and shut down - how long does it take?
    By boby-at in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:47 AM