Omega 3s At Night OK?

AmazingAJ

Awards
is it ok to take NOW Ultra Omega 3 at night? i think they may help me feel a bit fuller,but i heard they give u energy.lets say if i have one with dinner at 10m am i ok to sleep at like 12am?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
is it ok to take NOW Ultra Omega 3 at night? i think they may help me feel a bit fuller,but i heard they give u energy.lets say if i have one with dinner at 10m am i ok to sleep at like 12am?
I don't know who told you any of that broscience, but Omega 3s are perfect at any given time of the day. Though I would personally keep them 4 hours away from any workout, either pre or post. Just me and my idea of desiring the inflammatory effect of hypertrophy to take place without anything hindering it...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I take them at night...right before bed. I do this mainly to avoid the burping up of the fish oil gels :D....since you don't burp when you are asleep. But yeah, I am ultra sensitive to anything that keeps you awake...and I've never noticed any problems with fish oil at night before bed.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i take them before bed.Always have for years.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
old school is "cool".... regular old is BAD. I'm old, so I don't like the word old either :D
WORD UP man! lol

Dude,i feel great,you kidding me.I got a 25 year old girl that cant keep up with me. old is whats up these days!

And yeah the old school way is better.

perfect example Db presses and DB flys,always deep deep stretch..None of this stop as soon as you break parallel bull****!

^^thats how you DB press!

Ofcourse locking out is your own option.If I go heavy i lockout,obviously its hard to not lock out with heavy weight if you train alone,as i do =)

Sorry i got off topic here,lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think those old school below parallel DB presses are what gave me these damn tears where my delt and pec attach...oh and stretch marks too from getting bigger then normal size, then bigger then normal size :D ugly looking stuff

LivFit

LivFit

Awards
I take them at night...right before bed. I do this mainly to avoid the burping up of the fish oil gels :D....since you don't burp when you are asleep. But yeah, I am ultra sensitive to anything that keeps you awake...and I've never noticed any problems with fish oil at night before bed.
If you put them in the fridge that will get rid of the "burps" it'll cool em down so by the time they warm to the temp your body needs them at to digest them, they'll be further down your system.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I think those old school below parallel DB presses are what gave me these damn tears where my delt and pec attach...oh and stretch marks too from getting bigger then normal size, then bigger then normal size :D ugly looking stuff
really man??/ IDK me nor my bro have any stretch marks and we have always lifted like that..deep stretch.. Maybe genetics or just the type of skin..or """just GETTING TO BIG TOO FAST can play a apart,lmao""

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
WIFE,lol,im 34 dude...
thats what I thought :D......but you never know when people use the word "girl" lol

really man??/ IDK me nor my bro have any stretch marks and we have always lifted like that..deep stretch.. Maybe genetics or just the type of skin..or """just GETTING TO BIG TOO FAST can play a apart,lmao""
yeah I think its from the deep stretch on DB fly's....like really stretched far...but the actual marks come from getting big (or fat) then going back down to more normal size....but I think that with the stretching of that area, they start to get sort of red and more scar looking. So I think its a combination of gaining size and deep stretches on DB fly's.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
thats what I thought :D......but you never know when people use the word "girl" lol

yeah I think its from the deep stretch on DB fly's....like really stretched far...but the actual marks come from getting big (or fat) then going back down to more normal size....but I think that with the stretching of that area, they start to get sort of red and more scar looking. So I think its a combination of gaining size and deep stretches on DB fly's.
absolutley man,deep stretching no question can do that.You know your body best..Me personally o preffer to even go lighter with weights and go deeper,then to go heavier and not go fully deep,it all dpends on how i feel like training.

Anyway, i work with a guy who has some insane tears bro..like 1'- 1 1/2" thick and 3-4" long shoulders,inside biceps,looks terrible man.i think it was from him at one point stacking gear like a mad man,being so young and just growing at an insane pace.I could be wrong.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
absolutley man,deep stretching no question can do that.You know your body best..Me personally o preffer to even go lighter with weights and go deeper,then to go heavier and not go fully deep,it all dpends on how i feel like training.

Anyway, i work with a guy who has some insane tears bro..like 1'- 1 1/2" thick and 3-4" long shoulders,inside biceps,looks terrible man.i think it was from him at one point stacking gear like a mad man,being so young and just growing at an insane pace.I could be wrong.
the good thing is that mine are not visible unless I stretch out my arms to each side fully. So nobody would really see them....not all that bad looking, but not pretty either :D even then you have to look for them....they are in the armpit area of the chest, and inside of the top bicep.

AmazingAJ

Awards
thanks guys! i will keep taking before bed then!