Osta RX + DAA

cjc3392

Awards
I just finished up a 5 week Dymethazine cycle and am running Nolva 20/20/10/10 also with PCT Assist and DAA for PCT.. After that's all finished with an additional few week break I plan on jumping into a 6-8 week Osta run to fill the gap in between a planned Superdrol run in Dec/Jan.. I'm gonna have about 6-8 weeks of DAA laying around so I was wondering if it would be beneficial to throw it
in with the Osta? Or if you guys have any input as to what to throw in to help maximize gains?

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Bump

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
DAA has always sucked for me, no noticeable effects of a rise in testosterone, and quite noticeable sides like gyno issues....that being said, it works great for most...but osta is a great choice for a sort of "off time" anabolic for between cycles....did the same myself with Osta-Rx and intimidate recently. so kinda sorta the same thing :D but test booster + Osta seems like a legit stack to me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAA has always sucked for me, no noticeable effects of a rise in testosterone, and quite noticeable sides like gyno issues....that being said, it works great for most...but osta is a great choice for a sort of "off time" anabolic for between cycles....did the same myself with Osta-Rx and intimidate recently. so kinda sorta the same thing :D but test booster + Osta seems like a legit stack to me.
Expensive...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doorstepdaz Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 13
JPSwole Anabolics 10
Supplements 7