Lookin at doing a DAA stack need for input.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

Lookin at doing a DAA stack need for input.

First I'm trying to figure out what DAA to run here is the stack.

Couple notes first off, CLA is just left over using it up I bought it on sale before I knew better, DCP is to compliment the Dexaprine, the dexaprine is in place of a stim PWO and also to help combat the hunger from the ABE, and the Cissus is to assist the OT in combating dry joints from the Erase Pro. The gut health is just on a sweet deal and I hear nothing but good about it.

Wake up(6am)

1 Dexaprine, 2 DCP, 2 ABE, 1 Gut health Washed down with 1 Scoop of Hemavol

Workout (6:30ish)
    Xtend for an Intra/bcaa's

Post Workout currently have Trutein, while delicious I noticed better results with ON 100%, either going back or trying XF.(7:30ish)
    So 1-2 Scoop protein, 3-5g's Creatine mono, 3g's beta alanine, 20g's dextrose(i know there is large speculation on the effectiveness of dextrose increasing an insulin spike causing better creatine absorption, just figured I'd give it a try see how the results are for me)

With breakfast(9ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA, 2 ABE,2 Primaforce Cissus, 1 EP

With lunch(2ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA, 2 DCP, 2 Primaforce Cissus

With Dinner(8ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA

Before Bed(10ish)
    1-2 scoops protein, 3-5g Creatine, 3g's beta-alanine, 20g dextrose
    3mg melatonin, and 4 Kaizen ZMA PM(currently taking ON ZMA, Kaizen adds some l-dopa which I figure cannot hurt) 2 DCP

I've always been kind of a night owl, so I've been taking melatonin and ZMA which is putting me down good and letting me wake up early and refreshed.

What type and when would you add in the DAA, and would you change anything about the layout?

For an Aromatase Inhibitor?
    Triazole vs Erase(I was planning on Erase pro to cut 3 pills into 1) vs Reversitol vs L-Dopa product

Is throwing the Anabeta Elite in a bad idea? I had just heard it compliments the Erase Pro very well and didn't see any conflicting info for it with everything else.

From what I have heard Dexaprine V2 is stim insane and nothing else is stim in the stack, and no one seems to be anti stim for a pre, plus the pump from hemavol is fantastic and the only real heavy overlap in ingredient is b12 to the Orange Triad, small over lap of cit mal with Xtend.

Since I do want to mix the Dex with the DCP, should I cut the DCP dosage in half due to being on 1 Thermogenic already even though it isn't stim? Or would you say just drop it from the mix?

Being that I'll be training fasted BCAA's are highly suggested training as such, and Xtend is mostly praised for straight 2:1:1 BCAA intra, I've done the math out and honestly it's not really more expensive then doing a bulk BCAA plus people praise the flavor of Xtend.

I know the Orange Triad has joint support, but I've heard that Erase Pro is brutal on your joints, and since it's not dedicated joint support I figured throwing in the Cissus would help that while not overlapping ingredients, should I cut the Cissus out or in half since I am going to be on Orange Triad? And would primaforce be the one to use?

I know the recommended on the Oximega is 2 pills 2 time a day, but I've never heard of fish oil hurting you and I figure it's easy enough to dose with my Orange Triad, plus I am a bigger guy. Unless the excess EPA/DHA will be a waste. I only really eat fish once a week most weeks salmon steaks, sometimes cod, unless I grab a sushi as a snack but fish content in that is minimal.

With whatever I end up dosing the Oximega is adding the CLA overdoing the fatty acids? Again it's already purchased so I'm not going out of my way to buy it.

As for the Gut Health, I know OT has digestive support, but gut health seems to be more aimed at nutrient absorption vs aiding digestion which is what Orange Triad boasts, or am I beating a dead horse looking to add it to Orange Triad?

I know no one is going to shun the protein or the creatine mono, none of my other supps contain beta alanine and I only hear good about it(just picked some up for current run effects seem marginal thus far but my 8 week plan kinda went to hell mid way). The dextrose is cheap enough and for ages I have heard dosing creatine with sugar and such for the insulin spike, I figure just give it a shot see if it has any effect for me.

And finally depending on what I end up with for DAA + AI, is there any harm using the Kaizen ZMA with l-dopa vs just regular ZMA?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DAA, I suggest a sodium DAA over bulk, check out SNS caps or powder depending on your tastes...

Gut Health is definitely a good choice, just picked up two bottles myself.

For the DAA stack, I'd suggest Erase + DAA + Inhibit P, it would have you covered from all angles.

No experience with Dexaprine, sorry, can't help you on that front.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.77%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    First I'm trying to figure out what DAA to run here is the stack.

Couple notes first off, CLA is just left over using it up I bought it on sale before I knew better, DCP is to compliment the Dexaprine, the dexaprine is in place of a stim PWO and also to help combat the hunger from the ABE, and the Cissus is to assist the OT in combating dry joints from the Erase Pro. The gut health is just on a sweet deal and I hear nothing but good about it.

Wake up(6am)

1 Dexaprine, 2 DCP, 2 ABE, 1 Gut health Washed down with 1 Scoop of Hemavol

Workout (6:30ish)
    Xtend for an Intra/bcaa's

Post Workout currently have Trutein, while delicious I noticed better results with ON 100%, either going back or trying XF.(7:30ish)
    So 1-2 Scoop protein, 3-5g's Creatine mono, 3g's beta alanine, 20g's dextrose(i know there is large speculation on the effectiveness of dextrose increasing an insulin spike causing better creatine absorption, just figured I'd give it a try see how the results are for me)

With breakfast(9ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA, 2 ABE,2 Primaforce Cissus, 1 EP

With lunch(2ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA, 2 DCP, 2 Primaforce Cissus

With Dinner(8ish)
    2 OT, 2 Oximega, 2 CLA

Before Bed(10ish)
    1-2 scoops protein, 3-5g Creatine, 3g's beta-alanine, 20g dextrose
    3mg melatonin, and 4 Kaizen ZMA PM(currently taking ON ZMA, Kaizen adds some l-dopa which I figure cannot hurt) 2 DCP

I've always been kind of a night owl, so I've been taking melatonin and ZMA which is putting me down good and letting me wake up early and refreshed.

What type and when would you add in the DAA, and would you change anything about the layout?

For an Aromatase Inhibitor?
    Triazole vs Erase(I was planning on Erase pro to cut 3 pills into 1) vs Reversitol vs L-Dopa product

Is throwing the Anabeta Elite in a bad idea? I had just heard it compliments the Erase Pro very well and didn't see any conflicting info for it with everything else.

From what I have heard Dexaprine V2 is stim insane and nothing else is stim in the stack, and no one seems to be anti stim for a pre, plus the pump from hemavol is fantastic and the only real heavy overlap in ingredient is b12 to the Orange Triad, small over lap of cit mal with Xtend.

Since I do want to mix the Dex with the DCP, should I cut the DCP dosage in half due to being on 1 Thermogenic already even though it isn't stim? Or would you say just drop it from the mix?

Being that I'll be training fasted BCAA's are highly suggested training as such, and Xtend is mostly praised for straight 2:1:1 BCAA intra, I've done the math out and honestly it's not really more expensive then doing a bulk BCAA plus people praise the flavor of Xtend.

I know the Orange Triad has joint support, but I've heard that Erase Pro is brutal on your joints, and since it's not dedicated joint support I figured throwing in the Cissus would help that while not overlapping ingredients, should I cut the Cissus out or in half since I am going to be on Orange Triad? And would primaforce be the one to use?

I know the recommended on the Oximega is 2 pills 2 time a day, but I've never heard of fish oil hurting you and I figure it's easy enough to dose with my Orange Triad, plus I am a bigger guy. Unless the excess EPA/DHA will be a waste. I only really eat fish once a week most weeks salmon steaks, sometimes cod, unless I grab a sushi as a snack but fish content in that is minimal.

With whatever I end up dosing the Oximega is adding the CLA overdoing the fatty acids? Again it's already purchased so I'm not going out of my way to buy it.

As for the Gut Health, I know OT has digestive support, but gut health seems to be more aimed at nutrient absorption vs aiding digestion which is what Orange Triad boasts, or am I beating a dead horse looking to add it to Orange Triad?

I know no one is going to shun the protein or the creatine mono, none of my other supps contain beta alanine and I only hear good about it(just picked some up for current run effects seem marginal thus far but my 8 week plan kinda went to hell mid way). The dextrose is cheap enough and for ages I have heard dosing creatine with sugar and such for the insulin spike, I figure just give it a shot see if it has any effect for me.

And finally depending on what I end up with for DAA + AI, is there any harm using the Kaizen ZMA with l-dopa vs just regular ZMA?
    Haha a few questions here.

First, I wouldn't cut the DCP dose in half. Keep the full dose, it's a great formula. Something I might recommend is since TTA (a main ingredient in DCP) is on it's way out I would pick up a bottle of Serious Nutrition Solutions TTA-500 and add a (1) cap to your DCP dosage. 1g is a sweet spot for TTA. One note, you may notice minor cramping or bloating while on DCP/TTA. That is normal and the fluid retention flushes out after you get done with your run.

Second, DAA is a good addition to any stack, but it might be a bit overkill in this instance. However, since the patent to DAA was just awarded to Ron Kramer I would pick up as much DAA as you can. Why? Simply because once that patent goes into effect the price of DAA is going to skyrocket so I'd get it while it's cheap. I really enjoy DAA.

If I read correctly, you already have Erase Pro. So that would work fine for DAA if you chose to run it right now.

For future uses, SNS just released 'Inhibit-P'. Which is Inhibit-Prolactin. Some users report an increase in prolactin (i.e. chest soreness) while on DAA, so this pair stacks perfectly. Also voids the need of an AI, (Although an AI will enhance the benefit since it is an Aromatase Inhibitor)

As for the Anabeta Elite, I haven't ran it but it also could be overkill to this stack already. I'll let those more experienced w/ ABE chime in though. Forksolin is in the product, and that's an underrated ingredient in the bodybuilding world.

In case you were wondering DAA would be 3g everyday, don't exceed 8 weeks or 50 days of continuous use without 4-6 weeks off.

-Day
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Haha a few questions here.

First, I wouldn't cut the DCP dose in half. Keep the full dose, it's a great formula. Something I might recommend is since TTA (a main ingredient in DCP) is on it's way out I would pick up a bottle of Serious Nutrition Solutions TTA-500 and add a (1) cap to your DCP dosage. 1g is a sweet spot for TTA. One note, you may notice minor cramping or bloating while on DCP/TTA. That is normal and the fluid retention flushes out after you get done with your run.

Second, DAA is a good addition to any stack, but it might be a bit overkill in this instance. However, since the patent to DAA was just awarded to Ron Kramer I would pick up as much DAA as you can. Why? Simply because once that patent goes into effect the price of DAA is going to skyrocket so I'd get it while it's cheap. I really enjoy DAA.

If I read correctly, you already have Erase Pro. So that would work fine for DAA if you chose to run it right now.

For future uses, SNS just released 'Inhibit-P'. Which is Inhibit-Prolactin. Some users report an increase in prolactin (i.e. chest soreness) while on DAA, so this pair stacks perfectly. Also voids the need of an AI, (Although an AI will enhance the benefit since it is an Aromatase Inhibitor)

As for the Anabeta Elite, I haven't ran it but it also could be overkill to this stack already. I'll let those more experienced w/ ABE chime in though. Forksolin is in the product, and that's an underrated ingredient in the bodybuilding world.

In case you were wondering DAA would be 3g everyday, don't exceed 8 weeks or 50 days of continuous use without 4-6 weeks off.

-Day
    I'll have to look into the TTA some more, I was just reading that DCP as an overall goes well with Dexaprine.

I was actually looking at DAA being the basis of this stack and since I have seen blood work confirming that DAA will raise estrogen levels as well I was adding in the Erase pro as an Aromatase Inhibitor. I'm still a little fuzzy as for the whole chemical process of estrogen production and prolactin production caused by DAA and how an Aromatase Inhibitor prevents that or if there is a need for a prolactin inhibitor as you suggest.

Currently the only thing I have is a surplus of CLA I bought on special a while ago and some newby supps that i bought before researching and I was attempting doing a Activate Xtreme / AEN APE stack currently, but a vacation/doubles at work and a cold put a three week damper in the middle of my cycle.

The Anabeta Elite was just something that seems popular to run with Erase Pro and it doesn't seem to conflict with DAA.

I was more so asking what DAA supp I should run with all of this.

With how potent DAA is I am still a while out from running it, currently my home gym only consists of a Ironmaster Adjustable dumbell kit with the 120lb add on and a superbench + buncha attachments and a Concept 2 model E rower.

I am looking at adding a custom Elite FTS 3x3 pro series rack with a 690lb Ivanko Revolver kit and a Rogue Westside Power bar to start, but I am a couple bonus checks away from being able to afford that. And I hear Deadlifts squats and benches being the best compound exercises to boost natural testosterone production response, so I don't want to waste the DAA on my mediocre dumbell lifts.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

holy walls of text batman!

Day and Nom have things covered but i'll toss in my thoughts.

If you're worried about test increase from exercise, you're doing it wrong. The effect will be minimal for our purposes. DAA works off saturation, you take 3g 6-7 days a week to maintain saturation. It's not like you'd skip a day because you're doing deadlifts and squats, that makes zero sense.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    holy walls of text batman!

Day and Nom have things covered but i'll toss in my thoughts.

If you're worried about test increase from exercise, you're doing it wrong. The effect will be minimal for our purposes. DAA works off saturation, you take 3g 6-7 days a week to maintain saturation. It's not like you'd skip a day because you're doing deadlifts and squats, that makes zero sense.
    No I'm worried that without proper barbell lifting equipment that I won't be able to push myself hard enough to maximize the benefit of DAA.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite AMS PH Stack? Need Your Input
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 03:04 PM
  2. What else do i need for a bulking stack.
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 11:08 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 07:35 PM