no Trutein anywhere! wtf

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
any of you guys know whats up with this?, every website is on backorder and i love this stuff, wtf

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try iForce Protean. Lot's of flavours, the Vanilla Mint Swirl is to die for. It's the original, the first and the best!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I'll look into it bro, just can't believe everyone is out

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it bro, just can't believe everyone is out
I believe the hurricane caused some delays. Be rest assured though, there is enough Protean out there for everyone :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thats bad news i may have to really hoarde some of that when NP does get some back in stock. i cant go back to the other stuff after trutein

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You can always have Ultra Peptide and Protean...both of them taste delicious! Oh Wheyology is good too btw.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Found 5 pounders also. Look harder, it only took me another 2 minutes to find some 5 pounders also.
Lol I know where to find all of the above mentioned too, but we are all loyal to the planet!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol if you can't find it on the internet, you must not actually be using the internet.

Switch to XF protein and never look back bro.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol if you can't find it on the internet, you must not actually be using the internet.

Switch to XF protein and never look back bro.
Ultra Peptide?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Ya trutein is the best man, i did find it on another very popular forum, starts with a P, got my tub today and the whole thing was spilled all over in the box, wtf

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Not tryin to steal the thread... But I put in for truteins free not so free samples after reading how good it taste.. It's been a little over three weeks . Is this normal? Should I contact them.

Little side not- I usually go with optimum nutrition was looking for a change. Taste usually is a big deal but I'm curious with all the hype on the trutein taste.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Not tryin to steal the thread... But I put in for truteins free not so free samples after reading how good it taste.. It's been a little over three weeks . Is this normal? Should I contact them.

Little side not- I usually go with optimum nutrition was looking for a change. Taste usually is a big deal but I'm curious with all the hype on the trutein taste.
trutein is much better then optimum.... like much much better especially tastewise

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protean and XF are my favorites! Vanilla mint swirl and choco pb!

Mike

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed. XF whey is decent, but Ultra Peptide is by far the best flavoring in the industry.

Ive never cared much for XF2.0- the banana cream was pretty good but i think Trutein's in better. No one comes to Giants Sports Vanilla and Isoflex orPVL gourmet whey OWN choco peanut butter

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Anyone had the trutein chocolate covered banana?