Glycergrow and OG XF ARA

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ordering orig ARA XF (50 days supply 200ct) and Glycergrow by CL tommorow.

I have heard take Ara,4 pre workout and on training days only.I have also read that on training days take 4 pre w.o and on non training days take 4 throughout the day.

Glycergrow,I was told and read to take only on workout days ans pre w.o with the ARA.

Are there any specific foods that work well with ARA and Gms?
Or is juat uping my caloric intake fine. If i up calories,obvuoulsy id be inclusing more redmeats,fats and carbs(but not iver kill) .i actually wanna clean bulk this season,if and when i decide too.

I will be cutting out FishOil when I start this stack.I am told it can dry joints out,so i will and already am taking Glucosomine,HA,msm at the moment.Have 2 more un opened bottles on hand.

Thnx,
Jay

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take it preworkout only at 6-8 caps IMO. Keep carbs and protein high

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ordering orig ARA XF and Glycergrow by CL tommorow.

I have heard take Ara,4 pre workout and on training days only.I have also read that on training days take 4 pre w.o and on non training days take 4 throughout the day.

Glycergrow,I was told and read to take only on workout days ans pre w.o with the ARA.

Are there any specific foods that work well with ARA and Gms?
Or is juat uping my caloric intake fine. If i up calories,obvuoulsy id be inclusing more redmeats,fats and carbs(but not iver kill) .i actually wanna clean bulk this season,if and when i decide too.

I will be cutting out FishOil when I start this stack.I am told it can dry joints out,so i will and already am taking Glucosomine,HA,msm at the moment.Have 2 more un opened bottles on hand.

Thnx,
Jay
Do your math , 2-3g ArA pre-workout on workout days + 5-8g GMS + 2g Carnitine Salt (any...LCLT and ALCAR would be ideal IMO) + 1g Agmatine Sulfate does a great combo.

Keep Fish-oil away from the ArA dose please, makes it less effective.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you got good suggestions already. I would say up the protein and carbs while on it. I find it helps me eat more carbs while staying leaner.

Also would echo the idea to up the caps to 6-8 pre-workout and only on workout days. More effective that way in my experience. Be prepared for some crazy pumps. ;)

loafy777

Awards
Glycergrow is it's own breed of interesting to ingest.

You probably knew this already since you intend to order it, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway. Not too many supps out there that give up on you mixing it and go with the screw it all approach of "put a scoop directly into your mouth". Maybe they don't say that anymore, but that used to be the case.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Bolt,Cooper and Celorza..Great advice like usual. You 3 always chime in my threads with great advice.Its appreciated.

Celorza,im already looking into ordering plcar,alcar or lclt. 1 of the 3.I will get what is most affordable most likely and make sure i use it as directed. LCLT is looking to be my best bet..We had a good convo last night about Carnitines,Celorza.Thanx again,kid.

Cooper,so only takw ara days i train,so does that go for the gms as well?

Bolt,looking fwd to them pumps bro :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt,Cooper and Celorza..Great advice like usual. You 3 always chime in my threads with great advice.Its appreciated.

What about days i dont train,still take the ara and gms? But in less doses.

If you train at least 4 days a week I wouldn't worry about the ArA on off days.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start low with GMS dose, your stomach (like mine) may not be able to handle it. I got huge bloat and stomach ache from starting too high, go with 1 scoop.

GMS on rest days in the am would be an ok idea, probably not needed though. Outside of around working out, IMO, GMS really doesn't offer much other than hydration and fullness (cosmetic)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you train at least 4 days a week I wouldn't worry about the ArA on off days.
Awesome man..i train NO LESS than 4 .feel guilty if i dont get the 4 days.Bolt,how about the GMS?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Glycergrow is it's own breed of interesting to ingest.

You probably knew this already since you intend to order it, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway. Not too many supps out there that give up on you mixing it and go with the screw it all approach of "put a scoop directly into your mouth". Maybe they don't say that anymore, but that used to be the case.
It will always have poor mixability because you are adding a partly hydrophobic molecule to water

Celorza,im already looking into ordering plcar,alcar or lclt. 1 of the 3.I will get what is most affordable most likely and make sure i use it as directed. LCLT is looking to be my best bet..We had a good convo last night about Carnitines,Celorza.Thanx again,kid.

Cooper,so only takw ara days i train,so does that go for the gms as well?

Go with LCLT since it will reduce DOMS (which ArA increases). Don't take any GMS on off days.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Start low with GMS dose, your stomach (like mine) may not be able to handle it. I got huge bloat and stomach ache from starting too high, go with 1 scoop.

GMS on rest days in the am would be an ok idea, probably not needed though. Outside of around working out, IMO, GMS really doesn't offer much other than hydration and fullness (cosmetic)
Great man,ty!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

GMS really has no benefit outside of ArA emulsification or marathon-esque endurance work. It actually dehydrates the muscle cell while increasing total body hydration

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man..i train NO LESS than 4 .feel guilty if i dont get the 4 days.Bolt,how about the GMS?
It has already been answered but I wouldn't use GMS on off days. I really only use it during times I use ArA too.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It has already been answered but I wouldn't use GMS on off days. I really only use it during times I use ArA too.
Awesome man,thats what i will he doing..TY for ur time Bolt and everyone else who has contributed here.
Just placed the order about 5 mins ago.looking fwd to the run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol I go into class and Coop answers all of it before I get a chance. Thanks Coop!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Where'd you get this from? Sounds like a good read.
Oh the woes of posting from class. I feel like my response to everything is "I'll post it up later." In essence, GMS is an osmolyte and ultimately resides in the interstitial space, pulling water out of cells (this may be why you bloat off it). However, it also increases H2O reabsorption nephronally, so total body hydration increases (though you go into brief diuresis in the hours following GMS use).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm in class too bro..u mad?
Not mad, just hard to get on the app or in the laptop when you have a Dr. sitting on his desk right in front of you...and he knows you by first name and treats you like his pet...But thanks for covering this one Cy :D!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With the GMS just throw it in your mouth a wash it down but even that sometimes is harder than it sounds. Imagine trying to eat a spoonful of peanut butter and sand together. One good way is to mix it with a small amount of in applesauce/yogurt. Also, make sure you drink tons of water with it

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I will use this pre-workout:

X-factor
Compete
Hemavol
Craze

I'm cutting at the moment, will ARA-use be more effective while in a calorie surplus?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

X-factor
Compete
Hemavol
Craze

I'm cutting at the moment, will ARA-use be more effective while in a calorie surplus?
You should use it on a surplus...you will need the extra calories to repair the extra muscle inflammation ArA causes.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
You should use it on a surplus...you will need the extra calories to repair the extra muscle inflammation ArA causes.
Oki doki, shed som pounds first and then Ara while in a surplus.. Thanx for answering.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oki doki, shed som pounds first and then Ara while in a surplus.. Thanx for answering.
Anytime, check out X-Gels if your Xfactor is running out.

While you are shedding right now, we have PLCAR in caps, and it is most magnificent on a cut.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Does it make sense to run creatine with ara and gms?

I have quiet a bit of atuff at home.Trying to figure our what i can stack at the time ,if i shoyld stack anything at all and just go with food and ara and gms..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I have quiet a bit of atuff at home.Trying to figure our what i can stack at the time ,if i shoyld stack anything at all and just go with food and ara and gms..
Creatine makes sense with EVERYTHING!!!!!
Answered it pretty much. And creatine can be taken at any given time of the day at 3-5g a day...No need to load really. I would be running COP if I were you, helps hit 1-2 more reps in the gym and that means extra hypertrophy, and you want that on ArA to make the best of it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So would it be more important to increase protein or carbs?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So would it be more important to increase protein or carbs?
When you increase caloric allotment of the day it should always be (IMO) from Carb sources, since it is the only non-essential macro-nutrient. As long as you are hitting 1g of protein per lb of BW you are fine with that protein level. Since this is a natural supplement no more than 1g of protein is needed, increasing fats on a bulk is also a good idea for recovery, though my preference keeps being Carbs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

X-factor
Compete
Hemavol
Craze

That is an awesome stack. I have used all those with ArA before (not that exact stack tho). Honestly think it is effective in both areas. It does an excellent job of preserving LBM and strength on a cut and allows you to keep calories slightly higher than normal (still need to be in a deficit, but ArA tends to give me body comp changes).

Creatine would make an excellent addition to your run, but I have done it without as well and still loved it. :D

uvawahoowa

Awards
When you increase caloric allotment of the day it should always be (IMO) from Carb sources, since it is the only non-essential macro-nutrient. As long as you are hitting 1g of protein per lb of BW you are fine with that protein level. Since this is a natural supplement no more than 1g of protein is needed, increasing fats on a bulk is also a good idea for recovery, though my preference keeps being Carbs.
But if you are getting optimal levels of muscle repair at a 1g/lb bodyweight wouldn't you need to bump that up with ara since your need for muscle repair increases?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
But if you are getting optimal levels of muscle repair at a 1g/lb bodyweight wouldn't you need to bump that up with ara since your need for muscle repair increases?
No since optimal levels of 1g/lb is already above the actual needed of 1g/lb of LBM.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Jay,

Most of this jives with what I had told you (makes sense since I got my info from Coop for the most part). Just do 6-8 XF caps and the GG pwo only. I used ALCAR as my Carnitine source but only because it had other benefits. My next ArA run will be in conjunction with Protocol V2 as I think that profile will be very harmonious with the ArA. Leucine, LCLT, COP and Agmatine. Hard to go wrong there.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay,

Most of this jives with what I had told you (makes sense since I got my info from Coop for the most part). Just do 6-8 XF caps and the GG pwo only. I used ALCAR as my Carnitine source but only because it had other benefits. My next ArA run will be in conjunction with Protocol V2 as I think that profile will be very harmonious with the ArA. Leucine, LCLT, COP and Agmatine. Hard to go wrong there.
Dewey,
Yes,i remember our conversation.I actually tried to inbox u before i made this thread but your inbox was full. I am about to buy LCLT as i type to you now.May buy Alcar as well. Not sure what Pre w.o i will get or stack it with.Right now what im looking at is LCLT,Alcar (morning empty stomach) ,ON Creatine Creapure,ARA,GMS..along with basic multi vitamin ofcourse,as much food as possible(want to clean bulk) and cutting out fish oil.

I feel like im fairly set. If i need anything i know who i can go to around here.As u along with the 3 or 4 other imparticular ppl who chimed in.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Look into Anavite since it has 2g LCLT with your daily dose.

I'll be running XFA, Glycergrow, Anavite, ALCAR, COP, HemaVol and whatever stim I have around. :p

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey,
Yes,i remember our conversation.I actually tried to inbox u before i made this thread but your inbox was full. I am about to buy LCLT as i type to you now.May buy Alcar as well. Not sure what Pre w.o i will get or stack it with.Right now what im looking at is LCLT,Alcar (morning empty stomach) ,ON Creatine Creapure,ARA,GMS..along with basic multi vitamin ofcourse,as much food as possible(want to clean bulk) and cutting out fish oil.

I feel like im fairly set. If i need anything i know who i can go to around here.As u along with the 3 or 4 other imparticular ppl who chimed in.
What do you still need to buy? If you haven't bought the LCLT, I think you should strongly consider the Protocol. Let me know and I can explain.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you still need to buy? If you haven't bought the LCLT, I think you should strongly consider the Protocol. Let me know and I can explain.
In for Protocol pimping!! I think it stacks very nicely with the ArA + GMS. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dewey,

Creatine can be taken anytime of the day, my recommendation would be any time after your workout...either post or some hours before it's the same...but the increased nutrient reception after a workout (usually lasts about 24hrs) is better for creatine anyway. Keep it to 1g LCLT and 1g ALCAR + XF + GMS pre-workout. Makes no difference if you take it with a Multi unless it is a multivitamin that has some sort of anti-inflamatory effect like a joint/flex complex (IE. Orange Triad).

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
In for Protocol pimping!! I think it stacks very nicely with the ArA + GMS. ;)
Like all I said earlier, all of it's ingredient play nice with Ara and if he were to go 4 scoops pwo that would be 30 servings in the tub for about $26. Each of those servings would contain:

6.5g Leucine
2g LCLT
2g COP
500mg Agmatine (may be slightly under dosed but pumps sure aren't going to be an issue here)

Cheap additions to round out the pwo drink would be caffeine tabs, pwo samples on hand and bulk CM or BA. This is the way I would go, but it isn't my money. Jay has been gathering the supps for a few weeks too, so he may have already bought other stuff.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Like all I said earlier, all of it's ingredient play nice with Ara and if he were to go 4 scoops pwo that would be 30 servings in the tub for about $26. Each of those servings would contain:

6.5g Leucine
2g LCLT
2g COP
500mg Agmatine (may be slightly under dosed but pumps sure aren't going to be an issue here)

Cheap additions to round out the pwo drink would be caffeine tabs, pwo samples on hand and bulk CM or BA. This is the way I would go, but it isn't my money. Jay has been gathering the supps for a few weeks too, so he may have already bought other stuff.
They better come out with our Costco sized bottles of SSv2 after all this pimping. This recommendation has the Celorza signature of approval.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They better come out with our Costco sized bottles of SSv2 after all this pimping. This recommendation has the Celorza signature of approval.
I wanted to bump that thread again but wasn't trying to be obnoxious!

I would say if you have most things on hand then don't worry about grabbing protocol Jay just keep it in mind for future purchases if you do enjoy your ArA run. :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Waiting for the day I see Smitty at Costco handing out samples....

Armando was going to do something with those unlabeled SSV2 bottles.....might be worth a discreet follow up.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Im good.i just bought LCLT by Allmax as well as creatine Mono 1000gms by Allmax...

im gtg,so loaded up on supps.im good til the end of the summer 2013 that is,literally man. taking a big chnace with this supp thing,so far some solid results with some stuff i been using,so im not dissapointed.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Creatine can be taken anytime of the day, my recommendation would be any time after your workout...either post or some hours before it's the same...but the increased nutrient reception after a workout (usually lasts about 24hrs) is better for creatine anyway. Keep it to 1g LCLT and 1g ALCAR + XF + GMS pre-workout. Makes no difference if you take it with a Multi unless it is a multivitamin that has some sort of anti-inflamatory effect like a joint/flex complex (IE. Orange Triad).
Ty,i been taking creatine for many years and i am very familiar with how i will use it and when to use and how much to use ,but Ty for the help..I am new to most supps but not bodybuilding ,dieting and the basic neccessities ;)

ive already got a joint supplement..ty as well for the pre workout stack,thats what i planned on running basically from most the advice ive gotten from this thread.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wanted to bump that thread again but wasn't trying to be obnoxious!

I would say if you have most things on hand then don't worry about grabbing protocol Jay just keep it in mind for future purchases if you do enjoy your ArA run. :)
just got the LCLt,but i been actually looking at the protocol on and off recently anyway,lol,as well as focus XT stim free =)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ty,i been taking creatine for many years and i am very familiar with how i will use it and when to use and how much to use ,but Ty for the help..I am new to most supps but not bodybuilding ,dieting and the basic neccessities ;)

ive already got a joint supplement..ty as well for the pre workout stack,thats what i planned on running basically from most the advice ive gotten from this thread.
That's good man, as long as you know (and do) what works best for you, that's all we want. For you to make the best progress possible, and knowing your body and what makes it respond the way you like it is half the battle!
just got the LCLt,but i been actually looking at the protocol on and off recently anyway,lol,as well as focus XT stim free =)
Can't go wrong with CF FXT or OG FXT , and I don't just say it because I was made a rep lol. I have had Focus XT for quite a while now and god do I love that stuff...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That's good man, as long as you know (and do) what works best for you, that's all we want. For you to make the best progress possible, and knowing your body and what makes it respond the way you like it is half the battle!

Can't go wrong with CF FXT or OG FXT , and I don't just say it because I was made a rep lol. I have had Focus XT for quite a while now and god do I love that stuff...
yes. like i have told u before,through PM..I been doing this now 7 years and with no more than the basic creatine,whey,multi and fish oil and food,lots of it =) and 1 cycle of HDROL!

but when it comes to supps like ara,alcar ,carnitines,gms,erase etc etc,ill b the first to admit im retarded. So i listen to what everyone here tells me.

I have spent a bit of money lately on supps and with no worries as i have had plenty of help from guys like u celorza,bolt,dewey,copper etc.....which makes me confident with your knowledge on supps and my own knowledge on training and diet,this can be a great thing!