Glycergrow and OG XF ARA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Dewey,
    Yes,i remember our conversation.I actually tried to inbox u before i made this thread but your inbox was full. I am about to buy LCLT as i type to you now.May buy Alcar as well. Not sure what Pre w.o i will get or stack it with.Right now what im looking at is LCLT,Alcar (morning empty stomach) ,ON Creatine Creapure,ARA,GMS..along with basic multi vitamin ofcourse,as much food as possible(want to clean bulk) and cutting out fish oil.

I feel like im fairly set. If i need anything i know who i can go to around here.As u along with the 3 or 4 other imparticular ppl who chimed in.
    Creatine can be taken anytime of the day, my recommendation would be any time after your workout...either post or some hours before it's the same...but the increased nutrient reception after a workout (usually lasts about 24hrs) is better for creatine anyway. Keep it to 1g LCLT and 1g ALCAR + XF + GMS pre-workout. Makes no difference if you take it with a Multi unless it is a multivitamin that has some sort of anti-inflamatory effect like a joint/flex complex (IE. Orange Triad).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In for Protocol pimping!! I think it stacks very nicely with the ArA + GMS.
    Like all I said earlier, all of it's ingredient play nice with Ara and if he were to go 4 scoops pwo that would be 30 servings in the tub for about $26. Each of those servings would contain:

6.5g Leucine
    2g LCLT
    2g COP
    500mg Agmatine (may be slightly under dosed but pumps sure aren't going to be an issue here)

Cheap additions to round out the pwo drink would be caffeine tabs, pwo samples on hand and bulk CM or BA. This is the way I would go, but it isn't my money. Jay has been gathering the supps for a few weeks too, so he may have already bought other stuff.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Like all I said earlier, all of it's ingredient play nice with Ara and if he were to go 4 scoops pwo that would be 30 servings in the tub for about $26. Each of those servings would contain:

6.5g Leucine
    2g LCLT
    2g COP
    500mg Agmatine (may be slightly under dosed but pumps sure aren't going to be an issue here)

Cheap additions to round out the pwo drink would be caffeine tabs, pwo samples on hand and bulk CM or BA. This is the way I would go, but it isn't my money. Jay has been gathering the supps for a few weeks too, so he may have already bought other stuff.
    They better come out with our Costco sized bottles of SSv2 after all this pimping. This recommendation has the Celorza signature of approval.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    They better come out with our Costco sized bottles of SSv2 after all this pimping. This recommendation has the Celorza signature of approval.
    I wanted to bump that thread again but wasn't trying to be obnoxious!

I would say if you have most things on hand then don't worry about grabbing protocol Jay just keep it in mind for future purchases if you do enjoy your ArA run.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%

Waiting for the day I see Smitty at Costco handing out samples....

Armando was going to do something with those unlabeled SSV2 bottles.....might be worth a discreet follow up.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What do you still need to buy? If you haven't bought the LCLT, I think you should strongly consider the Protocol. Let me know and I can explain.
    Im good.i just bought LCLT by Allmax as well as creatine Mono 1000gms by Allmax...

im gtg,so loaded up on supps.im good til the end of the summer 2013 that is,literally man. taking a big chnace with this supp thing,so far some solid results with some stuff i been using,so im not dissapointed.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Creatine can be taken anytime of the day, my recommendation would be any time after your workout...either post or some hours before it's the same...but the increased nutrient reception after a workout (usually lasts about 24hrs) is better for creatine anyway. Keep it to 1g LCLT and 1g ALCAR + XF + GMS pre-workout. Makes no difference if you take it with a Multi unless it is a multivitamin that has some sort of anti-inflamatory effect like a joint/flex complex (IE. Orange Triad).
    Ty,i been taking creatine for many years and i am very familiar with how i will use it and when to use and how much to use ,but Ty for the help..I am new to most supps but not bodybuilding ,dieting and the basic neccessities

ive already got a joint supplement..ty as well for the pre workout stack,thats what i planned on running basically from most the advice ive gotten from this thread.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I wanted to bump that thread again but wasn't trying to be obnoxious!

I would say if you have most things on hand then don't worry about grabbing protocol Jay just keep it in mind for future purchases if you do enjoy your ArA run.
    just got the LCLt,but i been actually looking at the protocol on and off recently anyway,lol,as well as focus XT stim free =)
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Ty,i been taking creatine for many years and i am very familiar with how i will use it and when to use and how much to use ,but Ty for the help..I am new to most supps but not bodybuilding ,dieting and the basic neccessities

ive already got a joint supplement..ty as well for the pre workout stack,thats what i planned on running basically from most the advice ive gotten from this thread.
    That's good man, as long as you know (and do) what works best for you, that's all we want. For you to make the best progress possible, and knowing your body and what makes it respond the way you like it is half the battle!
    just got the LCLt,but i been actually looking at the protocol on and off recently anyway,lol,as well as focus XT stim free =)
    Can't go wrong with CF FXT or OG FXT , and I don't just say it because I was made a rep lol. I have had Focus XT for quite a while now and god do I love that stuff...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

That's good man, as long as you know (and do) what works best for you, that's all we want. For you to make the best progress possible, and knowing your body and what makes it respond the way you like it is half the battle!

Can't go wrong with CF FXT or OG FXT , and I don't just say it because I was made a rep lol. I have had Focus XT for quite a while now and god do I love that stuff...
    yes. like i have told u before,through PM..I been doing this now 7 years and with no more than the basic creatine,whey,multi and fish oil and food,lots of it =) and 1 cycle of HDROL!

but when it comes to supps like ara,alcar ,carnitines,gms,erase etc etc,ill b the first to admit im retarded. So i listen to what everyone here tells me.

I have spent a bit of money lately on supps and with no worries as i have had plenty of help from guys like u celorza,bolt,dewey,copper etc.....which makes me confident with your knowledge on supps and my own knowledge on training and diet,this can be a great thing!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%

Im good.i just bought LCLT by Allmax as well as creatine Mono 1000gms by Allmax...

im gtg,so loaded up on supps.im good til the end of the summer 2013 that is,literally man. taking a big chnace with this supp thing,so far some solid results with some stuff i been using,so im not dissapointed.
    Allmax is good stuff at a good price.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Allmax is good stuff at a good price.
    Absolutley man.

-1000gms Creapure for $19.99
    -LCLT 120ct $14.99

Cant beat it man
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Do your math , 2-3g ArA pre-workout on workout days + 5-8g GMS + 2g Carnitine Salt (any...LCLT and ALCAR would be ideal IMO) + 1g Agmatine Sulfate does a great combo.

Keep Fish-oil away from the ArA dose please, makes it less effective.
    First time GMS user. I normally add about 10g of Citrulline Mallate with 1g agmatine to my pre-workout.
    Do you think the Citrulline would be overkill with the GMS? I don't want to explode!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    First time GMS user. I normally add about 10g of Citrulline Mallate with 1g agmatine to my pre-workout.
    Do you think the Citrulline would be overkill with the GMS? I don't want to explode!
    No you'll be gine.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    GMS is a whole different pump than from citrulline imo.

Mike
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Thanks for your responses. Looking forward to the results!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

GMS is a whole different pump than from citrulline imo.

Mike
    Agreed. First time using I was like WTF?!?!? It was OG WTF pump'd by ALRI....pretty fitting I'd say
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Agreed. First time using I was like WTF?!?!? It was OG WTF pump'd by ALRI....pretty fitting I'd say
    GMS pumps imo are like AAS pumps, except aas pumps are due to increased blood volumes whereas gms is increased plasma volumes. Same thing though

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycerGROW and blood pressure
    By tribaltek in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:48 AM
  2. glycergrow and u....
    By security58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 06:52 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:40 AM